9 minutes ago, SydneyBound said:

Damn, sorry to hear that. I think you’ll get it by Jan on current form. I expect mine to be done by then, we’ll I live in hope. 

Thank you! I pray as I’ve got to make the decision if I hand my notice in at current place also.

Hi all.

I received my 309 grant today. A bit disappointed that it wasn’t the 100 as well, but hey I definitely can’t complain.

We hadn’t been together for 3 years at the time of application (22.05.18), however we have been since July, so I was hoping they would take that into account prior to grant. Still very grateful though.

Best of luck to the rest of you, especially the March and April people. 

• Like 6

Hi all.
I received my 309 grant today. A bit disappointed that it wasn’t the 100 as well, but hey I definitely can’t complain.
We hadn’t been together for 3 years at the time of application (22.05.18), however we have been since July, so I was hoping they would take that into account prior to grant. Still very grateful though.

Congratulations to you both.

56 minutes ago, tsc said:

Hi all.

They are a bit strict in regards to times, which is a bit silly as it would be quite easily possible to work out the actual time of length of relationship. Although you have that 309 which allows you to do all the things you want, so that’s good. Just the future pain of applying for PR. 

Still, big congrats! 

5 hours ago, tsc said:

Hi all.

You could always go abck to the Co and ask them to consider it, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. 

15 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Well I’m still waiting, life up in the air, masses of uncertainty, but hey I’m in Dublin with my lovely wife in a crazy bar, and we’re seeing U2 tomorrow night;  things could be worse!

That doesn’t sound so bad, im sat in my place with the flu. So it could be worse. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tsc said:

Hi all.

Great news tsc. Best of luck for your future.

14 hours ago, Katiebobbles said:

Massive congrats ... nice to see them still coming through.
Has anyone who has had further information requested heard back recently???

No, I’m still waiting as well. Submitted further info on 1st of Nov but didn’t click ‘the button’ until a couple of days later! 

21 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Well I’m still waiting, life up in the air, masses of uncertainty, but hey I’m in Dublin with my lovely wife in a crazy bar, and we’re seeing U2 tomorrow night;  things could be worse!

I can’t believe you are still in the waiting lounge!  Hopefully you’ll hear something soon!

No, I’m still waiting as well. Submitted further info on 1st of Nov but didn’t click ‘the button’ until a couple of days later! 
Thanks at least that gives me hope I did do it right but they haven't got round to re-reviewing.
Jon I know you "still haven't found what you are looking for" but it will be the "sweetest thing" and a "beautiful day" when it comes through!!!! Hope u enjoyed the concert!
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Katiebobbles said:

Thanks at least that gives me hope I did do it right but they haven't got round to re-reviewing.
Jon I know you "still haven't found what you are looking for" but it will be the "sweetest thing" and a "beautiful day" when it comes through!!!! Hope u enjoyed the concert!

Very good! Silly question, how do you get your visa details in the footer of your posts? 

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Very good! Silly question, how do you get your visa details in the footer of your posts? 

You go to account, account settings and then you’ll see a tiny little drop down arrow that says settings area. Then you can click signature. You can do it there Stoney. We had our leaving party today as I’m flying out on Wednesday. Would have liked the visa for my hubby by now but I’m sure it will be soon. Good luck everyone!xx

• Thanks 1

Just now, Katiebobbles said:

Oooh @Askem81thats so exciting wishing you all the best on the next part of the adventure

Thanks Katiebobbles- it’s so exciting! I just hope this visa comes along soon. I don’t understand why it’s not through yet!!! Hope we didn’t do something wrong! Same to you anyway, and I hope your wait is over soon too. Jon the Hat...same to you too and any others who are still waiting, whether early or late in the process. Xx

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 14:07, Marisawright said:

Itemised phone bills? Copy emails and text messages?

Hi.

We had some periods apart.  I just uploaded some screen shots of our whatsapp communications that were affectionate saying missed each other etc.  Just a few sent, not lots.  My agent always tells me it is about quality not quantity.  Hope that helps.