Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Nemesis last won the day on June 11 2018

Nemesis had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1,246 Excellent


About Nemesis

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Form 80 is used when migrating to Australia, nothing to do with New Zealand or any other country's immigration policy. He would need to declare it when the other country in question asks about it, and then its down to the opolicy of that country, at that time. If the visa he is applying for is for Australia then it may well depend partly on the reason he was deported, and how long ago. Professional advice would be a good idea.
  2. Don't know about the electronic one, but the paper one certainly has a section for "Other names you have used"
  3. So you were listed as a non-migrating dependent? The visa has been granted. You cannot be added to it as it has already been grated. Your partner will need to sponsor you for a Partner Visa, and yes it is expensive and time consuming, thats why you should have been included as a migrating dependent in the first place.
  4. So you do not have an expectation that the outcome will be that the visa will be granted.......
  5. Passport details are not routinely held on police files. They compare the info that you give them with the info given by people when they are arrested/convicted. The more info they have the easier it is for the police to see whether they have someone with your details on file.
  6. Nemesis

    Victoria state nomination commitment

    If you went about things the right way by informing the sponsoring state that you needed to move, then there is no problem with your action. However you should tell people that you did so, not give the impression - as you have above -.- that people can just up sticks and move, abandoning their sponsorship Check out recent posts on 190 by agents - they state that people may well have their visas cancelled if they abandon their moral obligation.
  7. Nemesis

    Scratching your homesickness itch

    Ah that old chestnut....how many times do you have to be told that is not true?
  8. Nemesis

    820 timelines / waiting room

    If you quit your job and the 457 is cancelled, your bridging visa will also be cancelled and you will eed to leave australia, or become unlawful.
  9. Nemesis

    Victoria state nomination commitment

    so you are openly saying that you broke your commitment to VIC - and in doing so robbed another migrant of the chance to live there.. Glad you are so pleased with yourself that you are shouting about your lack of morals . The sooner the 190 s abolished, the better, with cheats like you around. For the info of other prospective frauds, migration agents have reported on this forum that if you break the conditions of the 190 you do know risk having your visa cancelled.
  10. Nowt to do with bravery, its down to you probing the Dept has done something wrong. Can't see that they have from whats written here.
  11. There is no such thing as a "partner dependent visa". It is EXTREMELY unusual to be granted a Partner Visa with a parent as a dependent. You will have to prove that the parent is totally dependent on you and that adds extra time while Immigration check it out. Because it is so unusual it is even harder to predict a timeline than it would be for a single visa with no dependents. You may not like what I'm saying but its a fact. No one can predict that timeline for you, and you may not even be able to bring the parent with you, Immigration may not approve it. If that gives you stress, well, sorry but thats often the case in migration matters. You aren't special, you have no idea what stress I or anyone else has gone through. Its a public forum, I'll comment if I want to. If you don't want comments, don't ask the question.
  12. Nemesis

    Waiting to hear for 2nd time visa grant

    They don't send emails to say a CO has been assigned. Up to you whether to do the meds and pcc now or wait for the request. They are both only valid for 12 months so I think in your shoes I'd wait a couple of months at least.
  13. Nemesis

    Subclass 309

    Case officers do have the discretion to extend the validity but equally they can ask for new checks to be done. Don't assume they will extend it.
  14. I have no idea, like I said it is very unusual to be able to include a parent. Must admit I wasn't even sure it was still possible.
  15. It is very unususl to be able to include a parent on a Spouse Visa so it may well take longer while they look into the issue of dependency.