Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by Nemesis

  1. Nemesis

    I want to serve in Australia

    Yeah but not nearly as clownish as the people who believe that they don't have souls. Hehehehe. I have a whole box of them in my underwear drawer, I've collected them from previous internet trolls I encountered over the years.
  2. The problem with saying that "the family promise to pay the medical bills" is the basic fact that the government cannot force them to pay up. Its the same as we see with cases where a child has a condition which causes the family to be denied a visa. Even if the family promise to pay the bills, they cannot be held to it because of the way the australian health service is designed. If the family run out of money, or simply refuse to pay when it comes down to it, then Medicare will have to step in and the government will end up paying after all. Even if the family take out private insurance there is nothing to stop them cancelling it as soon as the visa is issued, and then, again, Medicare would have to take over.
  3. Nemesis

    Sapration after parmanent partner visa

    If your 100 has been granted then you are a permanent resident in your own right and can stay in Australia regardless of whether you are still in the original relationship or not. Separation and/or divorce does not change that. You're now PR and can stay anyway.
  4. The amount of bridging visas in use is definitely under scrutiny. Its one reason why they are looking at changing the system for onshore Spouse visas, they want to cut the number of bridging visas drastically.
  5. Nemesis

    I want to serve in Australia

    Yes it's just your colony. Where you dump convicts and launder your stuff. I'll side with the native born Australians and fight for their rights. Don't you realise that transportation ended a couple of centuries ago?! You really are hilarious!
  6. Nemesis

    I want to serve in Australia

    Why would a troll use his real life pic and real life name? Well just like YOU have no idea as to whether we are really are Godless Atheists who are fat and drunk with your own wealth and forgot about Religion., we also have no idea whether that is your real name and photo............
  7. Nemesis

    I want to serve in Australia

    But quite an entertaining one, I haven't laughed so much in weeks!
  8. Nemesis

    I want to serve in Australia

    Its not my country, I'm British.
  9. Tell him to check VEVO on the immigration website, That will tell him whether his visa has been cancelled or not Alternatively turn up at the airport and he will just not be allowed to board his fight if it has been cancelled.
  10. Nemesis

    I want to serve in Australia

    I'd love to know what he's been smoking!
  11. If she returns to live in the UK she qualifies for NHS care from the date of her return. Any other benefits may have a waiting period.
  12. Wouldn't even consider it without a good agent. And get your lives combined as much as you can - wills in favour of each other, any insurance policies with each other as the beneficiary. Keep any proof of events you attend together, time you spend with mutual friends etc. Keep the proof that you are applying for jobs in Brisbane. Think outside the box
  13. Nemesis

    I want to serve in Australia

    What on earth makes you think that Australia accepts migrants who are running away from crimes and sentences? Even the French Foreign Legion doesn't do that these days. Character and background checks for Australia are extremely thorough and no-one would be accepted who was trying to evade justice. And what on earth is wrong with migrating because one wants to enrich one's life? I struggle to see how that could be described as "impure"!
  14. Nemesis

    Nurses on 189, 190

    You would be best advised to contact a registered agent as your questions are getting into the realms of needing professional advice.
  15. Nemesis

    Skillselect ENS 186 Timeline

    You've answered it in your own post. In the nomination letter, it is mentioned that "Please send a copy of this letter to the nominee so that they can lodge it with their visa application." Just do what they asked you to do.
  16. Nemesis

    help lost

    Can you prove you have a committed ongoing relationship? Joint finances, shared life etc. There is more to a Spouse Visa than just being married. Marrying someone purely for a visa is fraud
  17. Nemesis

    Citizenship Timeline for years 2015-2016

    There is no such department. Ceremonies are organised by the local councils.
  18. Nemesis

    187 Visa Processing Time

    You can't apply for the just the visa, you need the nomination too. Without that you won't have a job so they won't approve the visa.
  19. Nemesis

    DASP Super Claim Overseas

    You can if you were only on a temporary visa and that visa has expired or been cancelled.
  20. Nemesis

    Speech delay effect pr application progress?

    Two DAYS ago? You need to be considerably more patient.
  21. Nemesis

    Residency when drawing your Super

    You do not have to bee in Australia to access it. everything can be done electronicaly.
  22. Nemesis


    Agents like George would be far better placed to know if anyone has been accepted as they have access to far more data than just the minute number of people on this forum.
  23. Nemesis

    Go home to uk or build retirement in Melbourne?

    The official figures are based on departing passenger figures, so basically it includes everyone who ticks the boxes to say they are leaving permanently!
  24. Nemesis

    Lost job on a TSS Subclass 482 visa

    That just means the original application was finalised. You need to go onto VEVO and check on there. Only one visa can be in place at a time and it will either say that you are on a 482,OR you are on a turist visa You cannot be on both
  25. Then you need an agent, as the other poster was advised