3 hours ago, tsc said:

Hi all. Did anyone else’s sponsor application remain on ‘submitted’ whilst their own application was on ‘received’? Seems strange that they are different that’s all. Thanks

That's one thing I've been checking like a maniac on in my immiaccount several times a day!!!

Just now, Stoney said:

That's one thing I've been checking like a maniac on in my immiaccount several times a day!!!

I applied with an agent so I have no way of checking! I’m dying to see!!! However I know I’d end up checking multiple times a day! X

Hi all. Did anyone else’s sponsor application remain on ‘submitted’ whilst their own application was on ‘received’? Seems strange that they are different that’s all. Thanks

My visa has been granted but my partner’s (sponsor) part of the application is still showing as submitted even now.

Out of interest, has anyone here used an agent and, if so, how helpful and communicative have they been? I have zero idea what’s going on and can’t log in to Immi account at all, which is fine, but zero communication is frustrating especially as we know things are happening amongst this group. X

Edited by Askem81

19 minutes ago, Askem81 said:

Out of interest, has anyone here used an agent and, if so, how helpful and communicative have they been? I have zero idea what’s going on and can’t log in to Immi account at all, which is fine, but zero communication is frustrating especially as we know things are happening amongst this group. X

We used an agent...he was great and we got regular communication, and a phone meeting every couple of months.

1 hour ago, Noodlejaffa said:

We used an agent...he was great and we got regular communication, and a phone meeting every couple of months.

Thanks Noodlejaffa. This does not sound like we had a good deal. Not feeling happy at all now. However all the happy news from our group is spurring me on to the hopeful finish line! 

6 hours ago, Askem81 said:

What happens when you contact him to ask for a report?

2 hours ago, Marisawright said:

What happens when you contact him to ask for a report?

Recently I asked for an update and said that I’d seen some movement with others who’d lodged at a similar time. I asked if she’d seen any visas granted out of London recently and the email I received said, “None at all.” That was it. No update - just a three word answer. I’ve asked in the past for an update and I get told that she’s have been in touch if anything had changed. So I’m completely in the dark and feel like I can’t ask. I can’t see the Immi account either. What a waste of money!! Anyone else experience this?

3 hours ago, Askem81 said:

Recently I asked for an update and said that I’d seen some movement with others who’d lodged at a similar time. I asked if she’d seen any visas granted out of London recently and the email I received said, “None at all.” That was it. No update - just a three word answer. I’ve asked in the past for an update and I get told that she’s have been in touch if anything had changed. So I’m completely in the dark and feel like I can’t ask. I can’t see the Immi account either. What a waste of money!! Anyone else experience this?

I asked my agent for an update and they replied with a request for further info which appeared that day.  However, they were a bit brusque when chasing them to upload the further information, but credit to them they have done it and it was because they wanted to carefully check it which is what they are there for.  Your agent sounds a bit rude to be honest!

Got our good news today! Applied 15 May and heard nothing until today. My cheeky partner kept it a secret all afternoon and met me at work and took me to a fancy restaurant tonight and slipped the grant letter in my menu.

We're moving in April (we think) to Brisbane.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Congrats .... nice to see some more coming through ..... Brisvegas for the win .... although it's topping out towards 40 atm... not sure we r built for this!!!!!! 🤣🤣

Haha yeah can't wait to have space. Living in zone 1 London has almost drove me insane

1 hour ago, Katiebobbles said:

Lol closest I got was zone 2 .... I wanted a lounge and a kitchen in different rooms 🤣🤣
You aren't gonna know what to do with all the space!!

A lounge room? That will be a luxury!

Best of luck to everyone in the a room. It's a long wait, just hang in there 🙂

Hi All,

Great to hear such happy news and my fingers are crossed for all the others waiting (particularly those that applied in the Spring).

Just wanted to pick your clever brains. My husband has permanent leave to remain in the UK. However, I am wondering whether we need to sort him out with a different UK visa before we leave so if our Aussie dreams don't work out, we've got a plan B. Does anyone have any clever thoughts?

Really appreciate any advice.

Thanks, Gems x 

12 hours ago, dondons1uk said:

I asked my agent for an update and they replied with a request for further info which appeared that day.  However, they were a bit brusque when chasing them to upload the further information, but credit to them they have done it and it was because they wanted to carefully check it which is what they are there for.  Your agent sounds a bit rude to be honest!

Thanks Dondons1uk for your reply. I’m not sure whether we just have a dud agent but with all the visas being granted lately, I’m a bit scared why ours hasn’t happened as we have such little access to any info or communication with the agent. Patience eh?! 

• Like 1

On 04/11/2018 at 10:02, mhaffie said:

The wording is ‘I confirm I have provided the information requested’ it’s at the very bottom of the attach documents section. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you’ll see it ... if you haven’t activated it I’m not sure they will know you have uploaded your info, if you go back in, the prompt should still be there, my visa has been finalised but the button is still showing on the bottom of the Sonsors page, hope this helps emoji4.png

Hi there, I have been asked for more documents for first time after applying 5 mths ago. It is for police checks. We uploaded the payment receipts onto immiaccount but didn't click that button at bottom of screen as apparently only meant to press that once we upload the actual police certificates (which are in mail will take another couple weeks). I got told over phone by immigration worker today to only press it once my police certificates are uploaded. They said they get a notification in the meantime to see when we upload things (eg. receipts) as otherwise they wouldn't have seen anything on our immiaccount back when we first applied 5 mths ago. Does this sound right? 

4 minutes ago, sianyo said:

Hi there, I have been asked for more documents for first time after applying 5 mths ago. It is for police checks. We uploaded the payment receipts onto immiaccount but didn't click that button at bottom of screen as apparently only meant to press that once we upload the actual police certificates (which are in mail will take another couple weeks). I got told over phone by immigration worker today to only press it once my police certificates are uploaded. They said they get a notification in the meantime to see when we upload things (eg. receipts) as otherwise they wouldn't have seen anything on our immiaccount back when we first applied 5 mths ago. Does this sound right? 

I think so. I think it was similar when we applied for sons citizenship

Hi there,

Yes, that is correct, you don’t press the button till the police checks are back and have been uploaded, the button at the bottom notifies them that you have finalised there requests. Once it’s been pressed I’m not sure it can be reactivated so if I was you I’d not press it till you have them both back and uploaded under the character section of your immi account.

15 hours ago, AlexAU said:

Got our good news today! Applied 15 May and heard nothing until today. My cheeky partner kept it a secret all afternoon and met me at work and took me to a fancy restaurant tonight and slipped the grant letter in my menu.

We're moving in April (we think) to Brisbane.

this is awesome!! Im getting so excited about all these grants xx

Just now, Katiebobbles said:

Jon they are just saving the best til last .... that's what I'm telling myself anyway!!!!!! ... as long as London is still moving then I won't panic (too much!!!!!)
Hope you hear something soon

Awww, yes I am hoping that too Jon the Hat and Katiebobbles! No doubt our applications are in the pile of the guy/gal who has gone on annual leave for 3 weeks! I’m sure it won’t be long!! Pleeeeasssse! 

• Like 1