We got the email this morning. 309/100 granted overnight whilst we were asleep one half an hour after the other. We applied on May 9th via a migration agent with everything uploaded except the medical which was requested a few weeks later. We have heard nothing since then until now. I am british, my husband is an eligible NZ citizen - he lived in oz 1999-2001. We have both lived together in the UK pretty much since then. Married 13 years. 3 kids with dual NZ/UK citizenship also on the visa who were also granted permanent residency last night. Had booked flights this week regardless and I had a 3 month visitor visa. I am due to start work in february and my work there had starting looking into an additional temporary work sponsorship visa to ensure I could start. No need for that now. Slightly in shock but it’s an amazing feeling. Clearly they are suddenly processing their many piles of waiting visas.  Hopefully all of you waiting will get the news you want very soon. We didn’t believe it would happen then suddenly it does.  

Congratulations to you all [emoji898]

6 hours ago, Katiebobbles said:

Wow that is amazing news congrats

I'm starting to tie myself in knots about getting asked for more info at the start of last week then not hearing. How long do you think it is after hitting "I have provided all info requested" to being re-reviewed. Do you go to the bottom of the pile again do you think???

Also got an email from ACRO asking to release the police check for my other half but it had come back with no trace. But I guess cos I said he had a speeding fine and 3 points they expected that to be on there .... i didn't think they showed driving points etc??? Can anyone advise. I assume they have done the same with his OZ police check ..... I am just freaking myself out I think ... this is such a stressful process.

I received a request for further information at the end of last week - to provide all residential addresses in the last 10 years again. 

When you say ‘hitting the provided all information requested’, is there actually a button for this? I just uploaded an additional document and that’s it! 

Im sure you don’t go to the bottom of the pile again....

I received a request for further information at the end of last week - to provide all residential addresses in the last 10 years again. 

When you say ‘hitting the provided all information requested’, is there actually a button for this? I just uploaded an additional document and that’s it! 
Im sure you don’t go to the bottom of the pile again....

The wording is ‘I confirm I have provided the information requested’ it’s at the very bottom of the attach documents section. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you’ll see it ... if you haven’t activated it I’m not sure they will know you have uploaded your info, if you go back in, the prompt should still be there, my visa has been finalised but the button is still showing on the bottom of the Sonsors page, hope this helps [emoji4]
  • Like 1

On 03/11/2018 at 15:50, Nadine1 said:

We’ve had some exciting news today. My 309 and 100 visa has been granted! Very excited and champagne already opened. Good luck to everyone else waiting, fingers crossed it’s a short wait now they are rolling through. 

fantastic!! So pleased for yu xx

On 04/11/2018 at 06:29, lucylynd said:

We got the email this morning. 309/100 granted overnight whilst we were asleep one half an hour after the other. We applied on May 9th via a migration agent with everything uploaded except the medical which was requested a few weeks later. We have heard nothing since then until now. I am british, my husband is an eligible NZ citizen - he lived in oz 1999-2001. We have both lived together in the UK pretty much since then. Married 13 years. 3 kids with dual NZ/UK citizenship also on the visa who were also granted permanent residency last night. Had booked flights this week regardless and I had a 3 month visitor visa. I am due to start work in february and my work there had starting looking into an additional temporary work sponsorship visa to ensure I could start. No need for that now. Slightly in shock but it’s an amazing feeling. Clearly they are suddenly processing their many piles of waiting visas.  Hopefully all of you waiting will get the news you want very soon. We didn’t believe it would happen then suddenly it does.  

Amazing news, im so pleased for you xx

25 minutes ago, ZoeHoulding said:

Quick question, everyone whos recently got grants through, what area are you moving to?

Everyone whos still waiting fro April/ May what area are you going to?

Just wondering if location may have something to do with process time?

No bearing on it at all, as people on a Spouse Visa are free to live and work wherever they like, and can change their minds between application and the actual move. 

1 minute ago, Nemesis said:

No bearing on it at all, as people on a Spouse Visa are free to live and work wherever they like, and can change their minds between application and the actual move. 

Ahhhh thankyou, I didnt relise that, Thought maybe different areas might be favoured, ie outside of bigger cities 

41 minutes ago, ZoeHoulding said:

Quick question, everyone whos recently got grants through, what area are you moving to?

Everyone whos still waiting fro April/ May what area are you going to?

Just wondering if location may have something to do with process time?

Adelaide! Fly in 48 hours time ☺️

• Like 2

I just had a panic about comments on the "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button based in comments above. I have had a request for more information and account has progressed to "further assessment". I uploaded all additional information requested on the 15th October (2 days after the request). I noted that mhaffie had a 10 day turn around in a similar situation. My concern is that the "I confirm...... As requested" button is greyed out for me, but all documents are stated to be received. Thoughts?? 

I just had a panic about comments on the "I confirm I have provided information as requested" button based in comments above. I have had a request for more information and account has progressed to "further assessment". I uploaded all additional information requested on the 15th October (2 days after the request). I noted that mhaffie had a 10 day turn around in a similar situation. My concern is that the "I confirm...... As requested" button is greyed out for me, but all documents are stated to be received. Thoughts?? 
Hi Floyd

Ours is also greyed out and has moved from Initial to Further assesment .... we had 7 days to upload and are now out of that time period so I assume that's why it's gone grey ....
I am not sure that helps but at least you are not the only one

If we ever get the green light we are Brisvegas bound .... although was nearly 40 degrees yesterday .... I'm not sure I have thought this through!!!! Thank goodness for aircon!!!!!

Still crossing all fingers and toes!!!!
  • Like 1

Hiya, I’ve just been into my account and our button is greyed out too. I was just trying to explain to the other applicant that activating the ‘information requested’ button is what I imagine prompts immigration to check to see if their requests have been met. My account changed to further assessment too prior to receiving my grant, I think it’s just a matter of time before you get news, they seem to be quite frequent now.

5 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hi Floyd

Ours is also greyed out and has moved from Initial to Further assesment .... we had 7 days to upload and are now out of that time period so I assume that's why it's gone grey ....
I am not sure that helps but at least you are not the only one

If we ever get the green light we are Brisvegas bound .... although was nearly 40 degrees yesterday .... I'm not sure I have thought this through!!!! Thank goodness for aircon!!!!!

Still crossing all fingers and toes!!!!

We're Brisvegas bound also, well just outside xx

51 minutes ago, mhaffie said:

Hiya, I’ve just been into my account and our button is greyed out too. I was just trying to explain to the other applicant that activating the ‘information requested’ button is what I imagine prompts immigration to check to see if their requests have been met. My account changed to further assessment too prior to receiving my grant, I think it’s just a matter of time before you get news, they seem to be quite frequent now.

Thanks for the earlier info, once I clicked the button my application went from ‘initial assessment’ to ‘further assessment’. Like you say, I assume this lets the reviewer know you have supplied the additional requested information.

• Like 1

Hi, all great to see the visa's being granted. I applied 10 may and have just been asked for my husbands UK Police check (he's Australian, lived here since 1984 and wants to go back home) as well as his travelling history over past 10 yrs. Heading north of Perth initially although husband is originally from Brisbane. All getting a bit closer! I Hope!

Thanks for the earlier info, once I clicked the button my application went from ‘initial assessment’ to ‘further assessment’. Like you say, I assume this lets the reviewer know you have supplied the additional requested information.

I’m glad it was of some help to you, I’d have hated for you to have been waiting when it was avoidable, I hope you hear soon and all the best with your future plans [emoji4]