On 10/11/2018 at 04:08, Katiebobbles said:

Massive congrats ... nice to see them still coming through.
Has anyone who has had further information requested heard back recently???

My agent, rather depressingly, told me that it still may take the published timescales to get a final decision even though further information requested but I think that was backside covering.  They ask you to provide the info within 28 days so they must come back and review them as if people haven't provided the info in that time they would reject them.

I've done a bit of googling around and one migration agent advises it usually takes another 2 weeks from providing the info because you go back into their "awaiting further info" pile and they review them periodically.  So fingers crossed we won't be waiting too long!

My agent, rather depressingly, told me that it still may take the published timescales to get a final decision even though further information requested but I think that was backside covering.  They ask you to provide the info within 28 days so they must come back and review them as if people haven't provided the info in that time they would reject them.
I've done a bit of googling around and one migration agent advises it usually takes another 2 weeks from providing the info because you go back into their "awaiting further info" pile and they review them periodically.  So fingers crossed we won't be waiting too long!
Thanks for this .... We only had 7 days so who knows .... hopefully not too long for any of us still waiting
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dondons1uk said:

Thanks for that info. Dondons. It's been a week since we provided the further and final info. (police checks) so let's all hope your second paragraph is their correct procedure!

22 hours ago, Katiebobbles said:
23 hours ago, dondons1uk said:

Thanks for this .... We only had 7 days so who knows .... hopefully not too long for any of us still waiting

21 hours ago, laf said:

Thanks for that info. Dondons. It's been a week since we provided the further and final info. (police checks) so let's all hope your second paragraph is their correct procedure!

Well three of us waiting with the further info provided!  I don't know if that's better than hearing nothing at all or not!

Jon anything yet???

Hi there!

Long time lurker on this post. Just wanted to chip in to let you guys know that I just got my visa granted this morning! Both 309 and 100.

Lodged: 1 June 2018

(Police and health documents uploaded within two weeks or so. Everything else front loaded.)

Granted: 12 Nov 2018

So that's about 5 and half months in total. Heard absolutely zilch until this morning but woke up to a great surprise! I started getting excited when I saw a lot of grants appearing in the last couple of weeks. So don't give up hope, people, they're still filtering through obviously :)

I married my Aus-citizen husband at the end of August this year (engaged since Feb 2017) and we've been together for six years now. So I guess a pretty straightforward application compared to some. Booking our flights today and hoping to move at the start of April (originally hoped to move around February but my sister's getting married at the end of March so we'll go straight after that instead!) 

Best of luck to everyone x

Karla

• Like 3

1 minute ago, karlapatrick said:

Hi there!

Long time lurker on this post. Just wanted to chip in to let you guys know that I just got my visa granted this morning! Both 309 and 100.

(Police and health documents uploaded within two weeks or so. Everything else front loaded.)

So that's about 5 and half months in total. Heard absolutely zilch until this morning but woke up to a great surprise! I started getting excited when I saw a lot of grants appearing in the last couple of weeks. So don't give up hope, people, they're still filtering through obviously :)

I married my Aus-citizen husband at the end of August this year (engaged since Feb 2017) and we've been together for six years now. So I guess a pretty straightforward application compared to some. Booking our flights today and hoping to move at the start of April (originally hoped to move around February but my sister's getting married at the end of March so we'll go straight after that instead!) 

Karla

Congratulations Karla!  All the best. 

17 minutes ago, karlapatrick said:

Hi there!

Karla

Amazing and congrats. To which part of Oz will you be moving? 

I applied the same week as you, I am hoping that I get the good news soon. Fingers crossed 

1 hour ago, karlapatrick said:

Hi there!

Karla

Congratulations! really good to still see some coming through. I applied for my tourist visa on the 9th and after an anxious few days wait (all the others were instant grant) we got that through this morning so at least I know I can visit my partner over the holidays :)

Still no contact on the 309 visa front, I will now upload my flight and visit details to my immiaccount though so they are aware I will be onshore at those times in a  vain hope this would mean they would grant before I go :p

1 hour ago, SydneyBound said:

Amazing and congrats. To which part of Oz will you be moving? 

I applied the same week as you, I am hoping that I get the good news soon. Fingers crossed 

To Sydney or the Blue Mountains area. Depending on where we can both get jobs and where we can afford a house! My husband's family all live in that area so it will be nice to have a bunch of connections from the get-go (and people to stay with until we sort ourselves out!) 🙂 Anyone else heading that direction soon, I'd love to hear about it!

Good luck to you, fingers crossed!

10 minutes ago, karlapatrick said:

To Sydney or the Blue Mountains area. Depending on where we can both get jobs and where we can afford a house! My husband's family all live in that area so it will be nice to have a bunch of connections from the get-go (and people to stay with until we sort ourselves out!) 🙂 Anyone else heading that direction soon, I'd love to hear about it!

I’m heading to Sydney, shall be staying in randwick before we look to see what we can afford. House prices are just as bad as London, though you more for the pound it seems. 

11 minutes ago, karlapatrick said:

We will be Sydney also! my partner already has a job, so hopefully I can find one as well. 

14 minutes ago, Egorfester said:

Congratulations! really good to still see some coming through. I applied for my tourist visa on the 9th and after an anxious few days wait (all the others were instant grant) we got that through this morning so at least I know I can visit my partner over the holidays 🙂

Still no contact on the 309 visa front, I will now upload my flight and visit details to my immiaccount though so they are aware I will be onshore at those times in a  vain hope this would mean they would grant before I go 😛

Ha ha it’s an idea anyway, I’d be happy if someone bloody looked at my application. 

Hi there!
Karla

Congratulations, best wishes for the future x