44 minutes ago, mhaffie said:

I’ve not uploaded anything additional since I applied, I felt I had supplied rather lot at the time I lodged, adding more wouldn’t have really made much difference, we have been in a very long term relationship, I probably bored them stiff with what I’d uploaded emoji6.png

Yes same here!  I suspect it is not a very interesting job reading through all the paperwork.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

We have just had a request for information - police certificates. Ours was front loaded however my husband has a few things on his police record - one of which occurred in Portugal whilst on holiday so they have requested a Portuguese police check and we also submitted a police check for NZ because he knew he had a DUI so they have asked for an up to date NZ police check too. They've also asked for an Aus Police check which makes sense given the circumstances. So we have a bit of work to do to get it all done and submitted within the 28 days but it's positive to know that things are progressing!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, BacktoOz83 said:

Hi guys,

We have just had a request for information - police certificates. Ours was front loaded however my husband has a few things on his police record - one of which occurred in Portugal whilst on holiday so they have requested a Portuguese police check and we also submitted a police check for NZ because he knew he had a DUI so they have asked for an up to date NZ police check too. They've also asked for an Aus Police check which makes sense given the circumstances. So we have a bit of work to do to get it all done and submitted within the 28 days but it's positive to know that things are progressing!

Sounds like things are moving along. I’d assume that once you have the info they require you’ll get the visa quite quickly after. 

Do keep us informed.

SB

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

It’s great to know they are looking at your case, I bet you are pleased [emoji4] I didn’t wait long at all after I submitted the requested information [emoji4] good luck.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BacktoOz83 said:

Hi guys,

Cool! Were you April as well?

• Like 1

So happy to find this website and thread. Late evening mad searches for other people who are in the same family position as us.....

I'm British, husband is Aussie - together for 10 years, married for 7 and 2 kids (sounds like the usual format) and currently living in the UK. Applied in June and done the medical (wrongly got very excited that are application was being expedited as it was asked for immediately) and had zero communication since.

Happy to hear that I can still head over to Australia on a tourist visa with the family (my kids and hubbie all have Aussie visas) and I just won't be able to work as we want to enrol our daughter into school in February. I thought that I may get stuck here in the UK on my own!

Our best friends applied last July and got approved in September so frustrated like all of you that 2018 is the year for slooow progress.

Good luck to everyone else and hope to hear good news from you all soon!

9 hours ago, BacktoOz83 said:

Hi guys,

Great news. I hope you'll get approved quickly once you send the info in. 

10 hours ago, GEMS1984 said:

So happy to find this website and thread. Late evening mad searches for other people who are in the same family position as us.....

I'm British, husband is Aussie - together for 10 years, married for 7 and 2 kids (sounds like the usual format) and currently living in the UK. Applied in June and done the medical (wrongly got very excited that are application was being expedited as it was asked for immediately) and had zero communication since.

Happy to hear that I can still head over to Australia on a tourist visa with the family (my kids and hubbie all have Aussie visas) and I just won't be able to work as we want to enrol our daughter into school in February. I thought that I may get stuck here in the UK on my own!

Our best friends applied last July and got approved in September so frustrated like all of you that 2018 is the year for slooow progress.

Good luck to everyone else and hope to hear good news from you all soon!

Welcome! You're in good company.  

Yep Jon we are 12 April, you are March I think? Hopefully final sign offs for you and the grant will just appear in your inbox one day! We actually originally lodged in Dec 17 but our rubbish lawyer thought she would have more time to upload the docs I had sent her and by Feb it was refused - she didn't even realise until April! She did pay for another application but the long and short of it is that we feel we have been waiting nearly a year now! I am still unsure if we will even get it with my husband's criminal record - nothing over or near 12 months imprisonment but definitely a few things on there, so worried they will decide it is enough want to refuse it. Anyway all our checks are being applied for today so fingers crossed they arrive swiftly! Mhaffie how long was it that your grant came in? Am hoping for pre Xmas! 

• Thanks 1

Yep Jon we are 12 April, you are March I think? Hopefully final sign offs for you and the grant will just appear in your inbox one day! We actually originally lodged in Dec 17 but our rubbish lawyer thought she would have more time to upload the docs I had sent her and by Feb it was refused - she didn't even realise until April! She did pay for another application but the long and short of it is that we feel we have been waiting nearly a year now! I am still unsure if we will even get it with my husband's criminal record - nothing over or near 12 months imprisonment but definitely a few things on there, so worried they will decide it is enough want to refuse it. Anyway all our checks are being applied for today so fingers crossed they arrive swiftly! Mhaffie how long was it that your grant came in? Am hoping for pre Xmas! 

Hi BacktoOz83, my partner (sponsor) police checks came back quite quickly, in just a week, one UK one Australian, I uploaded on the Friday evening and received grant following Friday. I hope you don’t have to wait too long for everything to come back, it’s a shame you have had so many delays, let’s hope you are on the home straight now.
  • Like 1

I have just had a request for a statement clarifying something on my husbands side of the application - which we didn't make clear in the initial application and I am now kicking myself! oh isn't hindsight a wonderful thing! - and have finally moved off "Received" onto "Initial Assessment".

After we uploaded the information I then sat staring at the screen as if the case officer was going to be on the other side just waiting for our upload 🤣...... I have now torn myself away from that and onto this forum to stop myself for serial stalking the immi site! All crossed looks like London is on the move ......🤞

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

I have just had a request for a statement clarifying something on my husbands side of the application - which we didn't make clear in the initial application and I am now kicking myself! oh isn't hindsight a wonderful thing! - and have finally moved off "Received" onto "Initial Assessment".

After we uploaded the information I then sat staring at the screen as if the case officer was going to be on the other side just waiting for our upload 🤣...... I have now torn myself away from that and onto this forum to stop myself for serial stalking the immi site! All crossed looks like London is on the move ......🤞

At least there is movement. Matter of days!!

This will be me very soon I hope. 

What was it that hat they asked? 

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for you SydneyBound
My hubby had a traffic offence and we didn't make it clear it was when he was in Australia. I think they just wanted to be sure they had a police cert from the country where it happened. Makes perfect sense now .... I'm just gutted we didn't notice it ourselves!!!!

• Like 2

Hi all! We have been asked for police certificates for my partner 🙌🏼! So thrilled as it’s been radio silence since applying in April. He’s lived in 4 countries and we are already in the process of getting these so the timing is perfect 🙂

London is definitely moving 🙂

• Like 3

Can't believe it! We got our golden email today! PMV 300 granted through London - perfect timing as I fly to Adelaide next Wednesday. Guess I'd better get on with organising our wedding which is happening in 11 weeks time 😱😊

I don't think the news has really sunk in yet as I got the email 10 minutes before I started work so quickly spoke to my partner over in Oz then have been flat out since then. Still in shock!

Good luck to you all out there!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Noodlejaffa said:

Can't believe it! We got our golden email today! PMV 300 granted through London - perfect timing as I fly to Adelaide next Wednesday. Guess I'd better get on with organising our wedding which is happening in 11 weeks time 😱😊

I don't think the news has really sunk in yet as I got the email 10 minutes before I started work so quickly spoke to my partner over in Oz then have been flat out since then. Still in shock!

Amazing! Looks like they are on a roll at the moment, I’m hoping that it’ll keep going. 

Been watching this thread for a few weeks and I'm so glad there had finally been movement! We applied in mid May and heard nothing yet. Did the health check a couple weeks after applying (we were immediately asked to do it after submitting) and uploaded police checks in June (did this without being asked).

Fingers crossing we'll hear something in this wave of London grants!

• Like 1

Can't believe it! We got our golden email today! PMV 300 granted through London - perfect timing as I fly to Adelaide next Wednesday. Guess I'd better get on with organising our wedding which is happening in 11 weeks time [emoji33][emoji4]

Huge congratulations to you, wonderful news, happy wedding planning and I wish you all the best got the future x