Suzuki Scottie

Mhags

I just wanted to let you know that my husband Scott aka Suzuki Scottie passed away peacefully last night.

He had been in palliative care for past 2 weeks .

I know he was a prolific poster on here and loved helping / sharing his insight into moving to and living in Australia .

I just wanted to let you know that my husband Scott aka Suzuki Scottie passed away peacefully last night.

He had been in palliative care for past 2 weeks .

I know he was a prolific poster on here and loved helping / sharing his insight into moving to and living in Australia .

I am greatly saddened to read this. I always enjoyed reading Suzuki Scottie's (Scott's) posts.

Kind regards to you and your family.

Guest The Pom Queen

Oh I am so so sorry. No words can take away your pain or loss. Scott was a very well liked member of our community and he will be missed by us all. Did you manage to get your house in Tasmania as I know how he was looking forward to making sure you had everything sorted before he left.

If we, as a community can help you in anyway please do not hesitate to ask, it's the least we can do.

All our love and hugs.

Kate