Evening all.

Im currently off shore in New Zealand, landed here Monday eveningat 7.15pm (6.15am uk) 

I woke this morning to find out 309 & 100 had all been granted at 4.15am ( 3.15pm Monday uk)

So when we fly back to Au on Friday I can then start applying for schools for the children!! 

Im so happy, all 8 emails came within  8 mins!! My 309 followed by 100 then again for each child!

My shipping container arrives next Monday, so ive got a busy few weeks when I get home!

Good luck to everyone still waiting xx

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 5

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 11:10, Ticklebug74 said:

So excited to hear of all the visas granted. We applied in February so 4 months behind the October batch - seems surreal that we could be granted the visa that soon! We certainly weren't planning / relying on getting it before Christmas! Can I ask if anyone knows - once the visa is granted how long do you have until you have to go? I am assuming (probably wrongly) that as we have been married for 11+ years that hubby will get both visas at the same time. Best of luck to all those on the move soon!

Hi All!

Firstly congrats @ZoeHoulding on your visa approval. I know you have been waiting a while! I am a newbie here but I have read through this entire thread to get an idea of what I can expect (a little sad I know!). You definitely feel the highs and lows of everyone's experiences ! Judging from what lots of people have said on here the approvals tend to take between 6-9 months.... hoping ours is the same! 

We applied for our 309/100 visa on March 11th 2019 from London. I am actually the Aussie, my partner is English. We met in London at work whilst I was over on a working holiday, we then travelled together for a few months around Europe. He came to Aus on a WHV for a year to live with me, when it was up I followed him back to London. Been here almost 5 years now, no kids (yet!) but we did get engaged Christmas 2017 (though we would rather apply for this visa than the PMV 300). So I am hoping we have a straightforward case, but who knows!! You cannot be sure with anything during this process!

All I know is it is going to be a looooooong few months of logging into our Immi account constantly, reading all of the relevant threads on pomsinoz and other sites, and thinking about visa and Aus related things every other second.  

This thread is great though, it helps seeing when others applied and when their visa's are granted to kinda get an idea of what to expect for ourselves. Keeps the sanity in check just a little! Look forward to seeing more posts come through from those with their golden emails 🙂

x

• Like 3

It’s all gone a bit quiet again lately...I’m desperately trying not to constantly check my immi account, but the waiting is driving me nuts! 😖 Anyone else heard anything or had any movement on their application?

1 hour ago, PerthLondonGirl89 said:

Hi All!

Firstly congrats @ZoeHoulding on your visa approval. I know you have been waiting a while! I am a newbie here but I have read through this entire thread to get an idea of what I can expect (a little sad I know!). You definitely feel the highs and lows of everyone's experiences ! Judging from what lots of people have said on here the approvals tend to take between 6-9 months.... hoping ours is the same! 

We applied for our 309/100 visa on March 11th 2019 from London. I am actually the Aussie, my partner is English. We met in London at work whilst I was over on a working holiday, we then travelled together for a few months around Europe. He came to Aus on a WHV for a year to live with me, when it was up I followed him back to London. Been here almost 5 years now, no kids (yet!) but we did get engaged Christmas 2017 (though we would rather apply for this visa than the PMV 300). So I am hoping we have a straightforward case, but who knows!! You cannot be sure with anything during this process!

All I know is it is going to be a looooooong few months of logging into our Immi account constantly, reading all of the relevant threads on pomsinoz and other sites, and thinking about visa and Aus related things every other second.  

This thread is great though, it helps seeing when others applied and when their visa's are granted to kinda get an idea of what to expect for ourselves. Keeps the sanity in check just a little! Look forward to seeing more posts come through from those with their golden emails 🙂

x

Good luck! Fingers crossed it's all straight forward for us all. We sent all our belongings today to brisbane for the long 5 month journey.  It's all so exciting but just the visa wait now. This thread has been such help and reassurance espically the graph showing dates and visa acceptance I really appreciate everyone who has gone before and the advice given x

1 hour ago, W2O said:

It’s all gone a bit quiet again lately...I’m desperately trying not to constantly check my immi account, but the waiting is driving me nuts! 😖 Anyone else heard anything or had any movement on their application?

Not a peep. Been going over my head thinking I’ve done something wrong. You were the same day as me so we must be close as the start of October’s have been approved. Have you uploaded all documents? 

1 hour ago, Belfastchild said:

Not a peep. Been going over my head thinking I’ve done something wrong. You were the same day as me so we must be close as the start of October’s have been approved. Have you uploaded all documents? 

I know...I’m the same...I just keep thinking I’ve left something vital out! I got really excited seeing some of the early October applications being granted but the flurry of grants seems to have ended 😔 

As far as I’m aware, I’ve uploaded all the required documents and I’ve also updated them about recent changes. The only one I haven’t submitted is the form 80 which I’m really hoping they don’t ask for. I’ve filled in most of it so if it’s requested it shouldn’t take long to complete and upload. How about you? 

1 hour ago, W2O said:

I know...I’m the same...I just keep thinking I’ve left something vital out! I got really excited seeing some of the early October applications being granted but the flurry of grants seems to have ended 😔 

As far as I’m aware, I’ve uploaded all the required documents and I’ve also updated them about recent changes. The only one I haven’t submitted is the form 80 which I’m really hoping they don’t ask for. I’ve filled in most of it so if it’s requested it shouldn’t take long to complete and upload. How about you? 

Same left form 80 out although knowing my luck they will ask for it. I don’t know if it’s to do with that New Zealand incident. I read they are cutting back on immigration. 

Hello All!!!

Bet you thought I'd disappeared!  Its been a very busy few weeks of trip to NZ to validate the visa, moving into the new apartment, TFN application and of course... the new job that I start on monday!  Finally back to a routine 🙂 

Congrats to those who have received their golden emails.  Welcome to newbies - if I've missed you off the sheet, let me know and I'll add you on.  Anyway... Here's the state of play.  Its all gone quiet again unfortunately but don't be disheartened! 

Also included a link to the Excel Sheet and also the guide to adding your timeline to the signature on the forum.  Good luck all 🙂

image.thumb.png.459d1b13c65ac545b0f00d49ec102d9b.png

image.thumb.png.7566feccb7268d1e3824583dc818e622.png

image.thumb.png.0a6945630f300dad2872c180f9ed077b.png

Offshore Partner Visa London.xlsx

Adding a signature to Poms in Oz forum posts.docx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi @CEP am I able to get on this spreadsheet? I applied for a PMV offshore (UK) on March 11. 

Just trying to find a place to fit in as I cant seem to find too many PMV applications. Reading through this thread has given me hope that it wont take 15 - 20 months as it currently states on immi. I really hope it doesn't take that long. My partner is in UK and I am in Oz. Not exactly cheap to fly back and forth. 

Seeing how excited everyone gets when they get their Golden ticket brings a smile to my face and gives me hope. Congrats to those who can begin the next chapter and good luck to those waiting. 

On 13/03/2019 at 16:05, Belfastchild said:

We didn’t mention it initially as she didn’t think it was on her record. We submitted the Australian police check and a note to explain that she thought it was just a fine and not on record. They haven’t requested any information from us yet in fact we have heard nothing since we submitted it. But I guess I should just accept I may be in limbo alongside you 🙁

Yeah I thought I only had a fine and then had to amend, my was in UK and 2002 so not clear in memory, ours is going through an agent and been back 3 x now on clarification, agent didn't ask me or give them the full info I.e. date - offence - court etc etc. 

Not heard anything since last info was uploaded by Agent over a month ago, so frustrating, it's been a year now since we initially applied 😔

On 22/03/2019 at 12:17, CEP said:

Hello All!!!

Bet you thought I'd disappeared!  Its been a very busy few weeks of trip to NZ to validate the visa, moving into the new apartment, TFN application and of course... the new job that I start on monday!  Finally back to a routine 🙂 

Congrats to those who have received their golden emails.  Welcome to newbies - if I've missed you off the sheet, let me know and I'll add you on.  Anyway... Here's the state of play.  Its all gone quiet again unfortunately but don't be disheartened! 

Also included a link to the Excel Sheet and also the guide to adding your timeline to the signature on the forum.  Good luck all 🙂

image.thumb.png.459d1b13c65ac545b0f00d49ec102d9b.png

image.thumb.png.7566feccb7268d1e3824583dc818e622.png

image.thumb.png.0a6945630f300dad2872c180f9ed077b.png

Offshore Partner Visa London.xlsx

Adding a signature to Poms in Oz forum posts.docx

Well done CEP for all your hard work on the spreadsheet and best wishes for your new life , job etc. thanks for your support and all the rest on this forum. We fly on weds. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

Hello Everyone!

After doing a little bit of research prior to applying for the 309/100 this is my first foray into finding a community - so far my husband and I have been going this alone.

I'm Australian (I am a dual UK citizen through my mother who was born in the UK and immigrated when she was 8 with her family) and my husband is from Spain, but we both live in London.
I've been in London 6 years this July, and my husband 5.5 years this October.

We did things a little bit differently to some of the posts I've read where we got almost all of our documents together first and then applied - rather than applying and then getting required documents.  My husband and I have been married for 7 months - we got married in Austria because we thought that would be super romantic, until you realise just how much paperwork that entails - especially when dealing with 4 different countries (Aus/UK/Spain/Austria). We've been together for 1 year and 5 months (when you know, you know 😍😍😍) and haven't really been sure what impact - if any, Brexit might have on our application, or any of the election et al impact on processing times.  I'm hoping these won't be major factors for any of us!

A little timeline:

Application Submitted: 6 November, 2019  (including all supporting documents and statements such as police checks, 888 x3, et al)
Medical Check: Submitted 26 November, 2019

We haven't heard anything, or had any RFIs so I am optimistically assuming this means everything is fine - it's the not knowing which drives you mad!

I haven't seen too many November submitters (special shout out to those that submitted in November 2018) but seeing the October submitters get approvals in March is making me feel nervous, impatient and hopeful that perhaps we aren't too far away from contact of some kind.  Any advice from anyone for this stage of the process? (apart from patience being a virtue?)

Please add me to the spreadsheet and hopefully we are the next wave to be processed! x

• Like 1

Just now, NCTSJ said:

Hello Everyone!

After doing a little bit of research prior to applying for the 309/100 this is my first foray into finding a community - so far my husband and I have been going this alone.

I'm Australian (I am a dual UK citizen through my mother who was born in the UK and immigrated when she was 8 with her family) and my husband is from Spain, but we both live in London.

We did things a little bit differently to some of the posts I've read where we got almost all of our documents together first and then applied - rather than applying and then getting required documents.  My husband and I have been married for 7 months - we got married in Austria because we thought that would be super romantic, until you realise just how much paperwork that entails - especially when dealing with 4 different countries (Aus/UK/Spain/Austria). We've been together for 1 year and 5 months (when you know, you know 😍😍😍) and haven't really been sure what impact - if any, Brexit might have on our application, or any of the election et al impact on processing times.  I'm hoping these won't be major factors for any of us!

A little timeline:

Application Submitted: 6 November, 2019  (including all supporting documents and statements such as police checks, 888 x3, et al)

We haven't heard anything, or had any RFIs so I am optimistically assuming this means everything is fine - it's the not knowing which drives you mad!

I haven't seen too many November submitters (special shout out to those that submitted in November 2018) but seeing the October submitters get approvals in March is making me feel nervous, impatient and hopeful that perhaps we aren't too far away from contact of some kind.  Any advice from anyone for this stage of the process? (apart from patience being a virtue?)

Please add me to the spreadsheet and hopefully we are the next wave to be processed! x

Just now, NCTSJ said:

Hello Everyone!

A little timeline:

Just now, NCTSJ said:

Hello Everyone!

A little timeline:

I've just realised I said that I submitted in the future!
We applied 6 November 2018!! and the medical was submitted 26 November, 2018 x