31 minutes ago, Belfastchild said:

Any of the October’s heard anything? Seems to be quiet the past few weeks. 

No...no sign of anything here, unfortunately 🙁 I was getting quite hopeful seeing all the recent grants, especially some who applied only a month or so before us. I guess we have to be patient a little longer...

Hi everyone - Just asking as its probably nothing but every little change with my visa application has me thinking. The little flag showing as received on my screen is not there any more.  Does this mean anything or am I getting ahead of myself?

Good luck to October visas I hope yous hear word soon! 

Having replied a couple of hours ago to say no news, just after 5pm I got notification that both my 309 and in the same minute my 100 were granted!
Beyond happy! 

No way! That’s amazing news! Congrats!
We lodged at the same time so here’s hoping our grants are en route...

17 minutes ago, simonp85 said:

Having replied a couple of hours ago to say no news, just after 5pm I got notification that both my 309 and in the same minute my 100 were granted!

Beyond happy! 

Wow...that’s brilliant! Congratulations 🍾 

1 hour ago, simonp85 said:

Beyond happy! 

Congrats!!!

We just received my partners aussie police check (the sponsor) and theres a fine from 1996 for possession of dangerous drug "she was smoking a joint". Does anyone know if this affects us in any way as she is the sponsor? 

And we're in! Grants came through this morning 🙌 Thank you everyone on this thread for the moral support, sharing and caring and encyclopaedic levels of information... and to @CEP for the most invaluable spreadsheet, which gives a really good indiction of timings and helped form our decisions up until this point. Good luck everyone still waiting. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

Just now, mia.oh.my said:

And we're in! Grants came through this morning 🙌 Thank you everyone on this thread for the moral support, sharing and caring and encyclopaedic levels of information... and to @CEP for the most invaluable spreadsheet, which gives a really good indiction of timings and helped form our decisions up until this point. Good luck everyone still waiting. 

Congrats! Identical timings so good to know there is occasionally some common sense applied around time lines etc! 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

13 hours ago, mhcornwall said:

@CEP is there a way to upload the spreadsheet on to google sheets so it can be left as a shareable document? Then you won't have to worry about updating it.

@CEP I'd be happy to help in moving the spreadsheet to Google if you'd like, it would mean others could edit and it can continue on. 

25 minutes ago, mia.oh.my said:

Great news...congratulations 🍾 

This is all looking really positive again now. I submitted at the end of October but haven’t heard anything yet...hopefully not much longer though. 

40 minutes ago, mia.oh.my said:

Awesome news!!

hopefully the rest of us October’s hear something soon. 

22 minutes ago, simonp85 said:

Congrats! Identical timings so good to know there is occasionally some common sense applied around time lines etc! 

Fantastic news for you both @simonp85 and @mia.oh.my when are you both starting your adventure?

Do you mind me asking what your RFI was? I notice it was requested for both of you after 3 months. I've sold my house and have two interviews so now trying to get my hubby's through without any RFI's 🙈

23 minutes ago, Dmb81 said:

Fantastic news for you both @simonp85 and @mia.oh.my when are you both starting your adventure?

Do you mind me asking what your RFI was? I notice it was requested for both of you after 3 months. I've sold my house and have two interviews so now trying to get my hubby's through without any RFI's 🙈

My RFI was 29th Jan and the results from my medical were uploaded on 13th Feb. 

We're off to Melbourne although possibly not until next March/April, in which case I may have to "pop" over there before hand to activate it, which is slightly frustrating but not the end of the world all things considered.