Thanks. I can't edit my corrections. Do I just add a new one stating the arrests were in the UK? It would be so much easier if you could speak to a human to explain things.
If you have enough uploads I would .... it's such a hard call but trust me you kick urself when you get the RFI.
I guess from their point of view you have declared a speeding conviction or whatever but they can't see it on the police checks so they need to know it didn't happen in Canada where you didn't give a check from .. plus then ur back in the waiting game .... that was the only q we got and if we had given it on the form we could have had a grant not rfi and we would have been granted 2.5months earlier!!!! Good luck x

I’m managing my expectations today as it’s monday and we don’t normally see a great deal of activity on a Monday. 

For the rest of the week... go nuts lol!

come on London..... fill in the gaps on the sheet for us!!!!😘

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, CEP said:

I’m managing my expectations today as it’s monday and we don’t normally see a great deal of activity on a Monday. 

For the rest of the week... go nuts lol!

come on London..... fill in the gaps on the sheet for us!!!!😘

Like @Katiebobbles I’m still stalking until you go through!

My husband (100 visa) started his new job today and is loving it.

• Like 4

Hi Everyone, 

I’m new to this thread. Glad to see so many grants last week. Hoping all those waiting start to see some movement. 

My application was submitted  through an agent on 3rd December. We are married and have 3 children who are all aus citizens by descent. We haven’t heard anything yet but going for medical next month and applying for Police checks. Ours is a complicated case as husband has previously sponsored 2 ex partners (one was over 20 years ago) although neither of them ever moved to Australia. The wait is so nerve wracking but really hope they grant on compassionate grounds. 

Hi all, hopefully the streak is continuing this week as I received my grant today for the 309 and 100. 

Timeline again:

16th September - submitted (no agent)
14th November - medical carried out
6th December - RFI for police check
25th February - 309 and 100 granted 
Entry by 22nd November

Good luck to all who are still waiting 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 5

2 hours ago, Charbok said:

Getting a tad stressed out over here now 😥

1 hour ago, CEP said:

@Charbok you’re in good company... (also stressing! Also needing to move my life forward!)

make that 3! Im so stressed, im onshore with 3 children, I cant work, they cant go to school / nursery,  my husband is working everyday & doing overtime to give us that little bit more. Weve got to go to New Zealand when the grants finally arrive, will have to do that on my own aswell 😞

Come on London, I think weve waited long enough now xx

• Sad 2

Started following this thread a few weeks ago, wanted to submit our dates for your spreadsheet too ! My husband is waiting for his Visa, I am an Australian citizen and 2 children got their citizenship by descent in december. We have been married for 16 years, hoping it's going to be straightforward?! 

Submitted application 25th Oct 2018

Medical completed 15th November 2018

Police clearance uploaded 13th Feb 2019.

Not heard anything yet..... 

This post has been really helpful in reassuring us about the timelines. We aren't planning to move until the end of the year, but really hoping we get confirmation of the visa soon.

make that 3! Im so stressed, im onshore with 3 children, I cant work, they cant go to school / nursery,  my husband is working everyday & doing overtime to give us that little bit more. Weve got to go to New Zealand when the grants finally arrive, will have to do that on my own aswell [emoji20]
Come on London, I think weve waited long enough now xx
No 4 for the stressed gang !

I'm beginning to suffer from paranoia.

C'mon London. We've all been good little applicants, shared our personal and financial history with you, paid out fees and waited patiently. It's now time for our reward. Pleeeeeease! 🤞
  • Like 3

Having seen some other posts where timing was everything I thought I would just add my experience of the last 10 mins. I just checked Immi through my fingers only to see the same dreaded "Further Assessment" status. 

Disheartened I jumped in my email to see my usual login notification, followed immediately with a timestamp of 1 min after my login, 2 emails granting first the 309 and then the 100.

1 min after my login. 1 min. If I was a superstitious man I would suspect the two things are connected by more than chance. Unfortunately I am not a superstitious man and I will put it down to impeccable timing. However reading very similar posts in the past does give me pause for thought. Perhaps they just got sick of sending my login email every 2-3 hrs 😜 

I know I have only recently started to post here but I have been closely watching this thread since I first submitted some 8 months ago.

To all newcomers you are in good company here, the people are helpful and encouraging. To those still on a long term wait as I was up until less than an hour ago I honestly from the bottom of my heart hope for a speedy decision as this has been 8 of the hardest months I can remember. 

And especially a big thanks and crossed fingers for CEP who has been running a spreadsheet for everyone to see which gives some kind of view on the absurdity of this process. Watching the Visas granted in shorter timescales than he/she has had to endure and still offering support and help to everyone here. I thank you.

I will be watching this space like a hawk for his/her grant along with all those still waiting.

Oh and one more thing, do not get paranoid or disheartened. The process is awful. Do not question yourself or your application. It is an illogical system that seems to have no bearing on the date submitted or simplicity of the perceived case. It will happen when it happens but don't let the process taint your life.

Good luck all.

Edited by AdStanna
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 3

Having seen some other posts where timing was everything I thought I would just add my experience of the last 10 mins. I just checked Immi through my fingers only to see the same dreaded "Further Assessment" status. 
Disheartened I jumped in my email to see my usual login notification, followed immediately with a timestamp of 1 min after my login, 2 emails granting first the 309 and then the 100.
1 min after my login. 1 min. If I was a superstitious man I would suspect the two things are connected by more than chance. Unfortunately I am not a superstitious man and I will put it down to impeccable timing. However reading very similar posts in the past does give me pause for thought. Perhaps they just got sick of sending my login email every 2-3 hrs [emoji12] 
I know I have only recently started to post here but I have been closely watching this thread since I first submitted some 8 months ago.
To all newcomers you are in good company here, the people are helpful and encouraging. To those still on a long term wait as I was up until less than an hour ago I honestly from the bottom of my heart hope for a speedy decision as this has been 8 of the hardest months I can remember. 
And especially a big thanks and crossed fingers for CEP who has been running a spreadsheet for everyone to see which gives some kind of view on the absurdity of this process. Watching the Visas granted in shorter timescales than he/she has had to endure and still offering support and help to everyone here. I thank you.
I will be watching this space like a hawk for his/her grant along with all those still waiting.
Oh and one more thing, do not get paranoid or disheartened. The process is awful. Do not question yourself or your application. It is an illogical system that seems to have no bearing on the date submitted or simplicity of the perceived case. It will happen when it happens but don't let the process taint your life.
Good luck all.

Congratulations! [emoji3]

I wonder how many login notification emails Immi send out every day... I had to turn the notification off as there were so many [emoji23]

Fingers crossed CEP and others waiting a long time are up next.
  • Like 2

Oh my days...i can't breath!!!! 

Saw @Paddsy (huge congratulations to both you and @AdStanna btw!) post at the end of my work day and realised that today was the first day in a long time where I haven't reloaded my emails every 5 seconds.

Que opening email whilst preparing for the usual disappointment...both 309 and 100 granted!!!!

I have no more words, I'm just going to sit here and drink the champers that's been in my fridge waiting much more patiently than I have! 

@CEP please please tell me you got yours too!!!!   

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 3

Oh my days...i can't breath!!!! 
Saw [mention=274652]Paddsy[/mention] (huge congratulations to both you and [mention=274768]AdStanna[/mention] btw!) post at the end of my work day and realised that today was the first day in a long time where I haven't reloaded my emails every 5 seconds.
Que opening email whilst preparing for the usual disappointment...both 309 and 100 granted!!!!
I have no more words, I'm just going to sit here and drink the champers that's been in my fridge waiting much more patiently than I have! 
[mention=269597]CEP[/mention] please please tell me you got yours too!!!!   
Fab news@GemTrae and all those grants today ... come on@CEP wake up and let us know the (all crossed) good news x
  • Like 1

Congratulations all.
im still waiting [emoji22][emoji22]
Oh no ... you have to be next honestly I fear the COs are stalking this thread and know the great work your spreadsheet is doing and saving them hundreds of calls so are holding off .... seriously this is your week (for the Seuss fans 99 3/4 % guaranteed!!!!) All crossed for you tomorrow xox
  • Like 3