Called them, they have no clue. Pfft... anyone know how to directly contact CO? 
That number is as useful as a chocolate teapot IMO. They can only direct you around the website.

This email is for applicants who hold the 309 already so they may be able to help! It's an onshore centre so the assumption is you may need to be in Australia going through then next step, but they will tell you if they can't assist !

qld.pp.processing@border.gov.au

3 minutes ago, Ingers said:

That number is as useful as a chocolate teapot IMO. They can only direct you around the website.

This email is for applicants who hold the 309 already so they may be able to help! It's an onshore centre so the assumption is you may need to be in Australia going through then next step, but they will tell you if they can't assist !

qld.pp.processing@border.gov.au

Thanks for that, looks like I might have to go the long way around. 

Hi all, congratulations to all who got their grants this week. Good to see some movement and thought I’d add my dates as the forum has been helpful. 

Applied ourselves no agent on 16th September for 309/100 visa and front loaded all documents apart from medical and police check. Carried out medical on 14th November and uploaded. Had first contact on 6th December RFI for UK police check. Uploaded documents on 18th December and have not heard anything since. Immi says “final assessment” but has done for some time. 

My partner is Australian, been together 9 years married for 7 and no kids (unless you count the dog!)

• Like 1

Hi all,

I too have had some movement with my application. 

Applied 13th August 2018

RFI 30th November 2018

RFI Submitted 1st January 2019

Approved (both 309 & 100) 21st February 2019

Latest arrival 10th December (which was the same date as my UK police check from 2018)

A massive relief, and fingers crossed for those still waiting.

Adelaide October 2019. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

Hi all

I'm new to this so the thread is great thanks!

Our info is.. together nearly 16 years, married 11.5 years. 2 children. I'm the citizen, children are citizens by descent. Husband is the visa applicant. Got an appointment in March to get mine and children's passport from London.

These timelines are a great indication as I've been stating to everyone it'll be about 12-18 months!!! Hoping not as we just want to get out and start our new lives... like everyone!

Applied 16/01/19, police cert uploaded, booking medicals hopefully for early April. If you wouldn't mind adding to the spreadsheet I'd really appreciate.

Nice to see movement this gives hope to all 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mppc said:

Hi everyone - this is my first post - I applied for my visa 309/100 on 22nd January police checks have notified me they are completed and will be posted back today - Medical booked in Glasgow for 7th March.  Just a few more forms to upload for myself and my Husband who is Australian and that's us fully loaded.  We have applied from Northern Ireland.  

Hi MPPC, My husbands application was submitted on 31/1/19. Im an aussie who has been in the uk for 20 years. We uploaded all of our documents during the first week of Feb and Police checks uploaded today. Just waiting on my husbands medical which is on 1st March then we are fully submitted and waiting. Check-in with me if you want someone to bounce info off as your application went in just 9 days before us, so hopefully they will run in some sort of order. Best of luck 🙂

Hi @roomummy

I've also been in the UK for almost 20 years, and finding it quite a daunting but exciting prospect to be moving back to Aus! Do you know where you're going to yet? We're moving to Melbourne. My Scottish fiance has a twin brother who is already there with his wife (who is from nz!) and kids. 

Good luck with your application  (And to all others with recent, pending or imminent applications). This thread is a life saver if you get stuck with anything and very comforting to be able to chat to others in the same boat! 😀 @CEPs spreadsheet is a great tool too! 

• Like 1

Hi [mention=259969]roomummy[/mention]
I've also been in the UK for almost 20 years, and finding it quite a daunting but exciting prospect to be moving back to Aus! Do you know where you're going to yet? We're moving to Melbourne. My Scottish fiance has a twin brother who is already there with his wife (who is from nz!) and kids. 
Good luck with your application  (And to all others with recent, pending or imminent applications). This thread is a life saver if you get stuck with anything and very comforting to be able to chat to others in the same boat! [emoji3] [mention=269597]CEP[/mention]s spreadsheet is a great tool too! 
We are moving to Manning Valley NSW. All my family are in Australia but this is a big move for my husband who is Oxford born and bred. Hoping to relocate in September 2019, but obviously this is dependent on the visa being granted in time. The process for immigration is so hugely complicated now. When I came to the UK 20years ago I don't recall any info except our marriage licence being submitted. Fingers crossed the 14-19months processing time is a redhering!
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, roomummy said:

Hi MPPC, My husbands application was submitted on 31/1/19. Im an aussie who has been in the uk for 20 years. We uploaded all of our documents during the first week of Feb and Police checks uploaded today. Just waiting on my husbands medical which is on 1st March then we are fully submitted and waiting. Check-in with me if you want someone to bounce info off as your application went in just 9 days before us, so hopefully they will run in some sort of order. Best of luck 🙂

Hi roomummy, Its great to hear from you! Thank you this process is very daunting so its good to know we are not alone.  I'm hoping its straight forward but after reading a lot of posts its a lottery! We are moving to Brisbane and hoping to be there in July if not on the 309 visa then on a visitors visa. Hopefully we can then wait a few months until it comes through but I think I'm being very optimistic 😛 I have not completed my 80 or 1221 I was hoping I wouldn't have to, did you complete yours? 

Hi mppc sounds like we are similar timeframes we land in Brisvegas in July too ..... all crossed you are validating when you land.
We did a form 80 ... I think it's a requirement on the check list now ... a lot is similar to the 40 and 47 but some extra info is on there
Good luck and congrats to all the recent grants

Hi roomummy, Its great to hear from you! Thank you this process is very daunting so its good to know we are not alone.  I'm hoping its straight forward but after reading a lot of posts its a lottery! We are moving to Brisbane and hoping to be there in July if not on the 309 visa then on a visitors visa. Hopefully we can then wait a few months until it comes through but I think I'm being very optimistic [emoji14] I have not completed my 80 or 1221 I was hoping I wouldn't have to, did you complete yours? 
Yes we have completed every form and tried to put something in each category selecting the most appropriate item from each drop-down list, even if it meant submitting duplicates. I've scanned all documents to PDF and kept them in an external memory drive then stored the original in a plastic folder encase of interview. Don't leave them guessing, if you submit everything that applies to you and your partner then hopefully further inquiry will be kept to a minimum which surely reduces the processing time.

52 minutes ago, mppc said:

Hi roomummy, Its great to hear from you! Thank you this process is very daunting so its good to know we are not alone.  I'm hoping its straight forward but after reading a lot of posts its a lottery! We are moving to Brisbane and hoping to be there in July if not on the 309 visa then on a visitors visa. Hopefully we can then wait a few months until it comes through but I think I'm being very optimistic 😛 I have not completed my 80 or 1221 I was hoping I wouldn't have to, did you complete yours? 

What is the 1221? I’ve got the form 80 ready to submit already. 

54 minutes ago, mppc said:

I haven’t submitted a form 80 either - I’ve filled most of it in just in case, but I’m hoping it doesn’t get asked for. It’s a complete nightmare trying to remember every detail about employment etc from when you left school 😖