7 minutes ago, Katiebobbles said:

Heya,
I had the same worry. My partner's documents and forms were uploaded in his own section under my application .... however we loaded in June. I am unsure if this changed post the new financial year in July.
Sorry can't be definitive but it sounds like you have done similar to us and we had a grant through last month.
Good luck

Thanks Katiebobbles, we started the application in June also so it sounds like we were seeing the same thing. I am watching the Visas roll in for people here which is at once great and really frustrating. Especially when the date of submission seems to have absolutely no bearing on the grant timescales. I must say this has been pretty far from a pleasant experience. And the constant self doubt about whether I did everything correctly is killing me.

• Like 2

Hi all

I'm new to this so the thread is great thanks!

Our info is.. together nearly 16 years, married 11.5 years. 2 children. I'm the citizen, children are citizens by descent. Husband is the visa applicant. Got an appointment in March to get mine and children's passport from London.

These timelines are a great indication as I've been stating to everyone it'll be about 12-18 months!!! Hoping not as we just want to get out and start our new lives... like everyone!

Applied 16/01/19, police cert uploaded, booking medicals hopefully for early April. If you wouldn't mind adding to the spreadsheet I'd really appreciate.

Nice to see movement this gives hope to all 😂

@Ingers I've just logged on to find all 90+ of my husband's documents have disappeared too 😩 I've them up and he said they can see a lot of documents in the background but can't tell me how many. I want to cry as ours haven't even been looked at yet. I expect had to fill in the technical help form. Can you let me know if you hear anything back? Dx

Hey ! I just want to share with you guys that I’ve got my golden letter 1 hour ago. Applied 06.07.2018

since then we have not got any requests or phone calls . 

PMV was processed in Berlin (applied from Berlin, but I’m not a German citizen) 

thank you all for the support and I wish all of you luck 

It’s such a relief...

Edited by Sharfy
  • Like 1

[mention=273340]Ingers[/mention] I've just logged on to find all 90+ of my husband's documents have disappeared too [emoji30] I've them up and he said they can see a lot of documents in the background but can't tell me how many. I want to cry as ours haven't even been looked at yet. I expect had to fill in the technical help form. Can you let me know if you hear anything back? Dx
Don't panic!!!

I managed to find the helpline unicorn today (unicorn because they are very hard to find when calling the helpline)- someone who knew what they were talking about and could help.

So - when you load the docs on the immi account what you can see is an acknowledgement that your docs have been successfully loaded onto the DMS and linked with your account.
The docs are not stored on the portal.

I, in panic reloaded everything and I have been told that there are now duplicates in my application files.

The helpful unicorn told me that he thought it was a viewing error with the portal and reassured me that my evidence had no gone anywhere and won't affect the visa process at all.

I would still raise the technical support request so they can address the problem.

Hope that reassures you !

Hi @Waitingaround

we submitted the Form80. I checked in with a migration agent on a panic as to whether I needed to do the 1221 and they said no. 

I did the 40SP as I had originally not realised I needed to do the sponsorship application part online, so I ended up doing both and made sure all answers added up. I think the 40SP is for paper applications according to the migration agent and the online one is sufficient. 

Hope that helps! We were super lucky that we had no RFIs and processed in just over 4 months. 

Good luck to you and everyone else. The wait is well worth the satisfaction you get when the golden email comes through! 

6 hours ago, Waitingaround said:

Can I please ask all those that got the golden Email this week;

Did you all submit both Forms 80 AND 1221?

40SP for the sponsor or is that the online application for sponsorship? 

All help appreciated. 

Just did the online application for sponsor and applicant. Didn’t submit any paper forms (including form 80). 

20 hours ago, Ingers said:

Don't panic!!!

I managed to find the helpline unicorn today (unicorn because they are very hard to find when calling the helpline)- someone who knew what they were talking about and could help.

So - when you load the docs on the immi account what you can see is an acknowledgement that your docs have been successfully loaded onto the DMS and linked with your account.
The docs are not stored on the portal.

I, in panic reloaded everything and I have been told that there are now duplicates in my application files.

The helpful unicorn told me that he thought it was a viewing error with the portal and reassured me that my evidence had no gone anywhere and won't affect the visa process at all.

I would still raise the technical support request so they can address the problem.

Hope that reassures you !

Ah thank you so much! I literally had a mad little panic 🙈😂

Does anyone know how medicals are uploaded? I.e. do we get to see the full report? My husband has his on 19/03. Dx

1 hour ago, Belfastchild said:

Hey Guys,

I said on my corrections that I had a caution and drunk and disorderly fine but just recevied my police check this morning and it says 'no trace'. Have I shot myself in the foot by telling them about the arrests?

Thanks

Hey Belfast child, I'm Just behind you we applied in January from carrickfergus! I hope everything goes through! I don't know about your police check but I would think as it does not show anything now it's fallen off your record and you would pose no threat and the fact you mentioned it showed you are being truthful and transparent? 

Ah thank you so much! I literally had a mad little panic [emoji85][emoji23]

Does anyone know how medicals are uploaded? I.e. do we get to see the full report? My husband has his on 19/03. Dx

We didn’t get a notification to say they were uploaded but a few days after the medicals, we checked our IMMI account and it said that the Medicals has been finalised and we didn’t need to do anything further.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mppc said:

Hey Belfast child, I'm Just behind you we applied in January from carrickfergus! I hope everything goes through! I don't know about your police check but I would think as it does not show anything now it's fallen off your record and you would pose no threat and the fact you mentioned it showed you are being truthful and transparent? 

I hope this is the case. This has been the most stressful thing I have ever done in my life. I'll never do it again i'd rather live at sea than go through this process lol

Hope yours is a speedy process. Do you know what part of aus you're going to? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Belfastchild said:

I hope this is the case. This has been the most stressful thing I have ever done in my life. I'll never do it again i'd rather live at sea than go through this process lol

Hope yours is a speedy process. Do you know what part of aus you're going to? 

I know how you feel it's a horrid process but my husband says it's to put people off so only genuine people prepared to do the work apply. We are going to Brisbane where my husband is originally from. Where are you going? 

1 hour ago, mppc said:

I know how you feel it's a horrid process but my husband says it's to put people off so only genuine people prepared to do the work apply. We are going to Brisbane where my husband is originally from. Where are you going? 

Brisbane also. That's where is missus is from. We lived there a few years back so plan to be close to her family. 

4 hours ago, Dmb81 said:

Ah thank you so much! I literally had a mad little panic 🙈😂

The medical is uploaded directly by the clinic. The clinic that did mine a few weeks ago (in London) asked if I wanted a copy of the results which I received from them via email the next day. 

• Thanks 1

Hey Guys,
I said on my corrections that I had a caution and drunk and disorderly fine but just recevied my police check this morning and it says 'no trace'. Have I shot myself in the foot by telling them about the arrests?
Thanks
Heya@Belfastchild
Quick one from our experience ... we listed my husband had a driving ticket but didn't specify which country. When the police checks came back they had no trace but we got an RFI asking which country it was in (I guess so they know if it's on the police check or not) therefore make sure your declaration on the correction specifies where the convictions were.... hope this helps
I know the waiting is torture but will all be a distant memory soon ... then we all need to start revising for citizenship!!!!!
  • Like 1

Dear Experts,

I had submitted my visa application in 2018; however, my CO has just contacted me regarding the PCC. Just to give you an overview, I got my PCC issued from SSP (Senior Superintendent Police) as mentioned in the homeaffairs website for Pakistan that you need to get PCC from SSP office. However, I have got CO contact and her comments are:

------------------
Police clearance certificates - the document you have provided recently was not issued by the regional passport office in your city - making this document
unsatisfactory. It is a requirement that you provide a Police Clearance for your city and any other state or region you have lived in for 12 months or more
in the last 12 months issued by the regional passport office/embassy.

------------------

I went to my regional passport office and they said that we do not issue any PCC here. 

Therefore, I have 3 thoughts in my mind regarding this that I myself have framed:

1. Should I have to go to the foreign office in my city and get that PCC (already issued by SSP) attested by the foreign ministry?
2. After I get the PCC attested by foreign ministry, should I have to go to the Australian high commission in my city to attest the PCC further?
3. Once I get the PCC attested by both foreign ministry and Australian high commission, I should upload the scan copy of it to my CO? Will it suffice?

Experts! Please suggest if anyone of you have came across such situation especially those who applied from Pakistan and are offshore applicants

1 minute ago, CEP said:

@majjji this thread is specifically London processing so I’m not sure you’ll find your answer here. There is another thread where there are some applicants from Pakistan which may be able to help you.

Sorry my fault. Can you please provide me with the link please? Thanks

3 hours ago, Katiebobbles said:

Heya@Belfastchild
Quick one from our experience ... we listed my husband had a driving ticket but didn't specify which country. When the police checks came back they had no trace but we got an RFI asking which country it was in (I guess so they know if it's on the police check or not) therefore make sure your declaration on the correction specifies where the convictions were.... hope this helps
I know the waiting is torture but will all be a distant memory soon ... then we all need to start revising for citizenship!!!!!

Thanks. I can't edit my corrections. Do I just add a new one stating the arrests were in the UK? It would be so much easier if you could speak to a human to explain things.