21 hours ago, Mustelalutreola said:

Hello, been lurking here since we submitted our offshore application on the 10th of February 2019. I am Estonian living in the UK and my partner is Australian and British dual national by birth. We have done our police checks before hand (about a week after we submitted the application) and I did my medical on the 22nd of feb. Now it’s just waiting time for us, unless immi asks for more info. I feel like we have pretty strong evidence, been together 7 years and have a child together who is an Australian citizen so hopefully it will go smoothly for us too. 

Been so excited reading about people getting their approvals! Good luck to everyone still waiting. 😊

can we please be added to the spreadsheet 🤩

Hi, sounds good - similarly we are married with dual national kids so also hoping that this helps - and we only submitted a couple of months apart so could be similar timescales. Fingers crossed they continue to grant the same rate as recently.

• Like 1

Hi TFS,

I cant give you a specific answer just yet but I may experience a delay on medical grounds - I lodged my application at the end of November and did decided to do my medical the same week so that it could be pre-loaded - the urine test indicated that I had Diabetes...every thing else was fine. So, I was referred to my GP and I have a 3 month follow up blood test in a fortnight to see where I'm at  - hopefully my bloods will be normal again and I can ask my GP to put this in writing so I can upload,....but if not then I'm expecting it to delay everything when a case officer is assigned.
Looking at the wonderful spreadsheet that CEP  uploads, I could be just a few weeks away from an RFI - so I'll know more then and happy to share the news here.

In terms of pre-loading and just to change topic for a second,  have a question about pre-loading:
This week, I've applied for my police check and my wife (sponsor) has applied for the Australian and British police checks.
Medical was done back in November
I've uploaded my Form 80 and my Form 1221, my wife has completed her Form 40SP (we've also both done all the financial/relationship evidence etc) 
Is there anything else that people have done to try and eliminate any RFI's? 
Thanks,

Our only RFI was for proof of how I (the sponsor) had obtained British citizenship - I’m a dual citizen, who originally arrived in the UK on an ancestry visa and then got ILR and citizenship.

Didn’t even consider the CO may want this, as had already provided my British passport, but was easy enough to upload citizenship certificate. Worth doing the same if your wife has obtained dual citizenship.

1 minute ago, neeskens said:

Our only RFI was for proof of how I (the sponsor) had obtained British citizenship - I’m a dual citizen, who originally arrived in the UK on an ancestry visa and then got ILR and citizenship.

Didn’t even consider the CO may want this, as had already provided my British passport, but was easy enough to upload citizenship certificate. Worth doing the same if your wife has obtained dual citizenship.

Ah, not sure how we stand, my wife was born in the UK but moved to Adelaide aged 9 and grew up there (at which point she was granted citizenship) - her 7 her family returned to the UK 10 years later. 

Unfortunately her father passed away a few years after returning, the rest of her immediate family returned to Australia and she remained here with me..

Ha, not sure if this is better or worse? we've uploaded her birth certificate, British passport, Australian passport and Australian citizenship.

36 minutes ago, Natgoesrunning said:

Hi all,

Didn't realise that as a sponsor I need police checks too??!! Is this right!

Thanks

Hey, absolutely needed. Our RFI was for both UK and Aus police checks for my hubby (sponsor). Luckily we'd already ordered them so it didn't take long. You get a limited amount of time to provide information when requested and both checks can take a couple of weeks so well worth getting them done.

Morning everyone, 
So in still waiting [emoji29] I actually dreamt ladt night I had an email asking me to leave.......
1 day I will wake to that email xx

☹️ Do you have any idea what the hold up might be? Did you have a complex RFI request? Really hope you get some good news soon.

5 hours ago, mia.oh.my said:

☹️ Do you have any idea what the hold up might be? Did you have a complex RFI request? Really hope you get some good news soon.

The RFI was a signature didnt match from passport to  the form, pasdport signature was 10yrs old!! It was my children's dad giving permission to take them, he redid it within an hr & it was uploaded. All done within about 6 hrs of getting itxx

Hello All!!  

Finally - an updated spreadsheet.  I haven't abandoned the sheet... just had a nightmare moving into our new apartment... coupled with arranging my validation trip to NZ next week!!  Anyway, here is the updated sheet, along with a link to the full sheet 

AND...... Something I've seen pop up loads on here is people asking how to add a signature to their forum posts.  Its great for me when I'm going through and adding people on to the spreadsheet as I can see at a glance where they are 🙂   So I've taken the liberty of putting together some instructions how to do this on Desktop PC and on the mobile site.  Link is below (Admin let me know if not allowed!).....I soooo need to be back in work lol!

Best of luck to all of those still waiting, we're all right behind you.  @Kung-Fu Koala, @ZoeHoulding..... got all things crossed for you!

image.thumb.png.ff5080d8cf101b27800ab7842d3082c7.png

image.thumb.png.9b8f9fce36faa5476fed95a028337bcc.png

Offshore Partner Visa London.xlsx

Adding a signature to Poms in Oz forum posts.docx

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 06/03/2019 at 05:02, CEP said:

Hello All!!  

Finally - an updated spreadsheet.  I haven't abandoned the sheet... just had a nightmare moving into our new apartment... coupled with arranging my validation trip to NZ next week!!  Anyway, here is the updated sheet, along with a link to the full sheet 

AND...... Something I've seen pop up loads on here is people asking how to add a signature to their forum posts.  Its great for me when I'm going through and adding people on to the spreadsheet as I can see at a glance where they are 🙂   So I've taken the liberty of putting together some instructions how to do this on Desktop PC and on the mobile site.  Link is below (Admin let me know if not allowed!).....I soooo need to be back in work lol!

Best of luck to all of those still waiting, we're all right behind you.  @Kung-Fu Koala, @ZoeHoulding..... got all things crossed for you!

Still waiting, it's like all time has stopped lol. 🤔

On 06/03/2019 at 15:02, CEP said:

Hello All!!  

OMFG!!!!!!! I got my golden email at 7.20pm today to notify me our visas are ready to be granted, we just need to leave the country!!!

I actually cried!!! Spoke to my ex - P&R dad - he had a phone call from London at 8.20am UK time (6.20pm here) asking him to confirm that he signed the forms, explain signatures & was he agreeable to them living here with me!!!

Im now looking at flights to NZ for next week lol 

Thankyou for all the good vibes & support 

Get that green marker out @CEP 😍

• Like 6
  • Congratulations 5

19 minutes ago, ZoeHoulding said:

OMFG!!!!!!! I got my golden email at 7.20pm today to notify me our visas are ready to be granted, we just need to leave the country!!!

I actually cried!!! Spoke to my ex - P&R dad - he had a phone call from London at 8.20am UK time (6.20pm here) asking him to confirm that he signed the forms, explain signatures & was he agreeable to them living here with me!!!

Congratulations to you 😎 excellent news 👌🏼 were now in pole position lol 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ZoeHoulding said:

Oh thank god for that!  Congratulations!!!  Enjoy New Zealand!

• Like 1

Get that green marker out [mention=269597]CEP[/mention] [emoji7]
Huge congrats@ZoeHoulding
Hope you and@CEP have good flights and then you get to start the next exciting chapter
I'm gonna jump off this thread now as I think we are all there really now from our "class" of applications
Thank you so much to everyone who kept me going on the darker days and if we start a meet up in Brissy for the class of 2018 page count me in (from end of July obvs!!!!)
Loads of luck to those waiting you really are in the best company you could ask for .... see you all on the flip side xox
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hope you and@CEP have good flights and then you get to start the next exciting chapter
I'm gonna jump off this thread now as I think we are all there really now from our "class" of applications
Thank you so much to everyone who kept me going on the darker days and if we start a meet up in Brissy for the class of 2018 page count me in (from end of July obvs!!!!)
Loads of luck to those waiting you really are in the best company you could ask for .... see you all on the flip side xox

We should definitly meet up, @CEP is in Brisbane, im just outside on the Gold Coast xx

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Katiebobbles said:

Hi all who have been on here in last few months. So glad as you say that we have mostly all made it through and about to start another episode of our lives. We move out of house in Haslemere tomorrow, 2 and bit weeks visiting family and friends to say cherrio and then us and our dog leave on 27th March for Perth! Thanks for all the moral support and best wishes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Heather Kennedy said:

Hi all who have been on here in last few months. So glad as you say that we have mostly all made it through and about to start another episode of our lives. We move out of house in Haslemere tomorrow, 2 and bit weeks visiting family and friends to say cherrio and then us and our dog leave on 27th March for Perth! Thanks for all the moral support and best wishes.

Hope it goes well today!  Keep us posted in the WA forum perhaps?  We should have a moving to Perth in 2019 group!

• Like 2

Good luck with the move!

We will be in Perth in June. Container confirmed. Flights booked tomorrow. Exciting!
  • Like 1