@mia.oh.my We are staying with family and living out of a suitcase not ideal but its means to an end, we hope to head over in July, I will have to go on a holiday visa if my 309 visa is not through.  It takes 4 to 5 months for our stuff to arrive and that's door to door service. 

On 04/04/2019 at 15:10, KitCat said:

@Belfastchild- that's what I've done- have uploaded my birth certificate in the identity section and pressed the grey button to submit. Now worried that wasn't the correct thing to do!

When you say the submit button is that the 'attach' button then the uploaded documents have a green tick beside them? I am seriously confused with this whole process.

19 hours ago, Belfastchild said:

When you say the submit button is that the 'attach' button then the uploaded documents have a green tick beside them? I am seriously confused with this whole process.

I meant the grey button at the bottom of the attach documents page that said 'I confirm I have provided information as requested'.

After I uploaded the docs and pressed the button, the application status changed to 'further assessment' and the button is now greyed out. Hoping that means it has processed and when they next pick up the application, there is an immediate grant!

52 minutes ago, KitCat said:

I meant the grey button at the bottom of the attach documents page that said 'I confirm I have provided information as requested'.

After I uploaded the docs and pressed the button, the application status changed to 'further assessment' and the button is now greyed out. Hoping that means it has processed and when they next pick up the application, there is an immediate grant!

Strange mine didn’t have that...

We just got the email. Husband’s 309 has been approved - date of entry is August 2 - which has knocked us both over as we were not anticipating having to enter the country so quickly! Still processing but wanted to share for all other November applicants x

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

40 minutes ago, NCTSJ said:

We just got the email. Husband’s 309 has been approved - date of entry is August 2 - which has knocked us both over as we were not anticipating having to enter the country so quickly! Still processing but wanted to share for all other November applicants x

Congratulations amazing news so pleased for you. So they haven't given you 12 months from date of police checks we are leaving beginning of Jan and I got my police check 1st feb so was hoping it would all fall in to place, maybe not 😞

2 minutes ago, Cuddles200 said:

Congratulations amazing news so pleased for you. So they haven't given you 12 months from date of police checks we are leaving beginning of Jan and I got my police check 1st feb so was hoping it would all fall in to place, maybe not 😞

Thanks! Well i’ve Just checked our police checks. My Australian one was issued 3 July and my UK one was issued 5 August. But I’m the sponsor. My husband’s were processed in October, so it’s strange. My husband’s medical was in November so who knows what factor it was! Now to madly come up with plans to move in 16 weeks!! X

3 minutes ago, NCTSJ said:

Thanks! Well i’ve Just checked our police checks. My Australian one was issued 3 July and my UK one was issued 5 August. But I’m the sponsor. My husband’s were processed in October, so it’s strange. My husband’s medical was in November so who knows what factor it was! Now to madly come up with plans to move in 16 weeks!! X

Crazy who knows how they work. Good luck with sorting out the move hope it all goes smoothly for you xx

3 hours ago, NCTSJ said:

Fantastic news and congratulations, we are 20 days behind you  based on submission dates.

No RFI for you then? 

Cheers 

Just now, Bensmithoz said:

Fantastic news and congratulations, we are 20 days behind you  based on submission dates.

No RFI for you then? 

Cheers 

Thanks! No nothing! Just the email saying the 309 has been approved. If I hadn’t found this lovely forum we would have been completely unawares! 

Just now, NCTSJ said:

Thanks! No nothing! Just the email saying the 309 has been approved. If I hadn’t found this lovely forum we would have been completely unawares! 

I know, it’s the only thing that keeps you sane! Great to be amongst others that have shared experiences.

Everyone’s circumstances are different but for us, having to keep it a complete secret is exhausting....and exciting!

Now you can really start making decisions and march forwards.

14 hours ago, NCTSJ said:

Congrats! We applied November 15th everything front loaded and also had medical uploaded on the 26th November so hoping it shouldn't be too long for us now either!

Hi all! 

I just hit submit on my 309 this afternoon. Hoping to move to Sydney in November 2020 - does anyone know what the average wait time is at the moment? The website is saying 14-20 months, but I hear some people are getting them through faster? 

I'm applying from London 🙂  Thanks in advance! 

Hey Everyone,

I was a quiet follower here in the last 8-9 month and even if I wasn’t too active, this forum helped us a lot. I spent 4 months to prepare everything neat before lodgement. I’m Hungarian living in Scotland and my wife is Australian by birth. We had a very strong evidence, been together for 3,5 years and got marriage 2 years ago. No kids.

Here’s our timeline;
Applied on 6th Jan 2019
Medical completed after 3-4 weeks.
All of the Hungarian (original and translated) and UK Police checks for me (applicant) and Australian & UK for my wife (sponsor) all front loaded.
All evidence front loaded in 2 days. (65/100)
No RFI - we just went from lodgement to grant and received the golden email on the 1stof April.

Still can’t believe it wasn’t even 3 months. 
Good luck to everyone else waiting.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

37 minutes ago, mrDaiwa said:

Hey Everyone,

I was a quiet follower here in the last 8-9 month and even if I wasn’t too active, this forum helped us a lot. I spent 4 months to prepare everything neat before lodgement. I’m Hungarian living in Scotland and my wife is Australian by birth. We had a very strong evidence, been together for 3,5 years and got marriage 2 years ago. No kids.

Here’s our timeline;
Applied on 6th Jan 2019
All of the Hungarian (original and translated) and UK Police checks for me (applicant) and Australian & UK for my wife (sponsor) all front loaded.
No RFI - we just went from lodgement to grant and received the golden email on the 1stof April.

Wow!

That’s amazing, I think generally they’re taking 5 or 6 months if they’re relatively straightforward looking at the spreadsheet from CEP.

58 minutes ago, mrDaiwa said:

Hey Everyone,

Here’s our timeline;
Applied on 6th Jan 2019

Wow that’s amazing news! We applied middle of November, starting to worry that we done something wrong as haven’t heard a thing yet 😕 

Anyone else that applied in November still waiting? Also, if you did, what is the application status of the sponsors application. Is it still saying ‘submitted’?

13 minutes ago, samie97 said:

Wow that’s amazing news! We applied middle of November, starting to worry that we done something wrong as haven’t heard a thing yet 😕 

Anyone else that applied in November still waiting? Also, if you did, what is the application status of the sponsors application. Is it still saying ‘submitted’?

I'm Sorry, I'm not sure what do you mean, My wife (the sponsor) uploaded her sponsor info and application through my immi account in the same visa application as me, we did not have a separate application for her.

31 minutes ago, mrDaiwa said:

I'm Sorry, I'm not sure what do you mean, My wife (the sponsor) uploaded her sponsor info and application through my immi account in the same visa application as me, we did not have a separate application for her.

Ah I see. We (like many others) also completed a separate application for the sponsor ( my partner ) through Immi as that’s what it says to do on the website.

Fantastic news for you though you must be delighted it was so quick and stress free!

On 08/04/2019 at 17:43, NCTSJ said:

That's amazing news. Congrats!!!! Glad to see the November applications coming through now.