Guest guest36187

10 hours ago, Marilyn said:

Any 173's who were requested for form 80/medical/PCC in February heard anything more? 

10 hours ago, Marilyn said:

Any 173's who were requested for form 80/medical/PCC in February heard anything more? 

We have applied for the pathway 143 onshore, all the above requested February and delivered late March. Also still waiting with fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone waiting.

Visa Grant received today!  We arrived in Auckland yesterday evening, visa grant letter received from Immi this afternoon. It’s taken nearly 47 months.  What a relief!  We’ll be back in Aus on Friday and will be signing a contract on a house next week. Exciting times!

Edited by Emmys Gran
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 14

4 hours ago, Emmys Gran said:

Visa Grant received today!  We arrived in Auckland yesterday evening, visa grant letter received from Immi this afternoon. It’s taken nearly 47 months.  What a relief!  We’ll be back in Aus on Friday and will be signing a contract on a house next week. Exciting times!

Wow, its great reading posts like this, makes the wait so much easier, we are so near yet so far. congratulations.

• Like 2

Of note, although we have been in Aus for nearly a year and have just popped over to New Zealand for four days to be given the visa, the grant notice states that our initial entry to Australia must be before 16 November 2019. That’s 6 months & 2 days after the visa was confirmed and, more interestingly, 18 months and 1 week from the date of our medicals and U.K. police checks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.86a426bfacc10dca7097e51981570e12.png
Recent update from the parents email is stating as Jul 2015 for 143 and last updated 3/04/2019. Its been showing July 2015 for the last few months now. Does anyone know if someone has applied after Jul 2015 and received any further requests from Immi? and its just that the automatic email response dates havent been updated

2 hours ago, Anks said:

Recent update from the parents email is stating as Jul 2015 for 143 and last updated 3/04/2019. Its been showing July 2015 for the last few months now. Does anyone know if someone has applied after Jul 2015 and received any further requests from Immi? and its just that the automatic email response dates havent been updated

I only know of one person who applied in August 2015 and was asked for paperwork in February this year Rosiejaq. She has her timeline and a post on page 799 about half way down. Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Yes we applied on aug 21 .everything done.waiting for 2 nd vac.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jellybean T said:

I only know of one person who applied in August 2015 and was asked for paperwork in February this year Rosiejaq. She has her timeline and a post on page 799 about half way down. Hope this helps.

Yes we received request Feb 2019 while on holiday in Australia!  Everything submitted with a few health Enquiries still to be cleared up!  Immi have questioned submission of Aos as well as daughter had problems submitting electronically and had to complete paperwork in the end! 😎😎

• Thanks 2

Application submisstion on june 30 2015

Medical check september 2018

Aos acceptant march 2019

2 Vac May 3 2019

Granted May 15 2019

Total 46 months of waiting and process. I can wait to start new life in Australia. But my parents have things to arrgange so they can go with me shortly. Can i go by myself if im a dependent child? Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Tin2311 said:

Application submisstion on june 30 2015

Medical check september 2018

Aos acceptant march 2019

2 Vac May 3 2019

Granted May 15 2019

Total 46 months of waiting and process. I can wait to start new life in Australia. But my parents have things to arrgange so they can go with me shortly. Can i go by myself if im a dependent child? Thank you.

What is your initial entry date on the visa? Your parents will have to activate their visas before that date. I read somewhere that the main visa applicant has to activate visa first, but I could be wrong.