Guest guest36187

2 hours ago, Kalil said:

Don’t they  have any payment option for money order?

Maybe - we don't use money orders.

Our clients can send funds electronically to our client bank account and we arrange the bank cheque.

Is all part of the service!   😀

Best regards.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marilyn said:

Good to know they still issuing grants and not reached their ceiling yet. There is still hope for us mere mortals on 173 getting ours soon.

@Marilyn Fingers crossed. I think their target is to fill their numbers till the end of this financial year. 

7 hours ago, Alan Collett said:

Maybe - we don't use money orders.

Our clients can send funds electronically to our client bank account and we arrange the bank cheque.

Is all part of the service!   😀

Best regards.

@Alan CollettMay I please ask if You are an Immi. Lawyers or agents firm?

8 hours ago, Kalil said:

@Marilyn Fingers crossed. I think their target is to fill their numbers till the end of this financial year. 

@Kalil That’s doubtful! The present Australian government are committed to reducing immigration in general and have therefore reduced the number of parent visas granted this year so immigration usually come in under that figure! There will be a 1300 reduction I think? 

8DCDE117-E342-4935-81B7-4CFA4AFCFEDD.jpeg

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

@Kalil That’s doubtful! The present Australian government are committed to reducing immigration in general and have therefore reduced the number of parent visas granted this year so immigration usually come in under that figure! There will be a 1300 reduction I think? 

8DCDE117-E342-4935-81B7-4CFA4AFCFEDD.jpeg

@LindaH27 thanks for the information chart, we were talking about applicants whom were asked to provide further documents and  Hoping to get their visa granted before the end of this financial year. 

1 minute ago, LindaH27 said:

Ah I see! Even after providing docs it’s still taking months especially if providing AOS is also in the mix - 143 etc but I do hope those people are successful soon! 

@LindaH27Thanks again, We have 173 AOS not applicable. 

55 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

People who lodged 173 in Oct and Nov 2015 are currently providing docs asked for in February 2019 . They are still waiting to hear any more 

H, has anybody who was asked for documents in Feb (87) day ago been asked for any further information since ? 

Thanks 

Clare 

23 hours ago, Alan Collett said:

We tend to suggest payment of the 2nd VAC by bank draft - it saves hundreds of $'s compared with a payment by VISA or MasterCard.

Even though not given as an option the PVC still accepts payments this way.

Best regards.

On 03/05/2019 at 17:14, Emmys Gran said:

As I posted earlier Centrelink screwed things up. My son had the telephone interview about the 20 Dec 2018 and about the same time was emailed for some further id. He provided this the same day but Centrelink didn’t link it to the Aos application and the file just sat there with no action being taken. By the beginning of March we were at our wits end   We didn’t know why the delay and couldn’t get any information from Centrelink. It took a request to the local federal MP to get things moving. That added nearly 3 months to the process. I was panicking as the anniversary of our medicals is 9 May and we also didn’t want to get caught up in the June visa grant hiatus. Fortunately IMMI have the option to extend the medicals & police check validity to 18 months & we’ve just snuck in before June. Total processing time for us will be about 47 months

Dear how much time you get for initial entry?

19 hours ago, pmindia said:

Does anyone know how long the process typically is for the 173 visa after documents have been submitted to the case officer?

i was asked to submit further documents in feb 2018 , all submitted in March and 173 visa grant in july 2018

Edited by sh aron
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, vicky bajwa said:

Dear how much time you get for initial entry?

We’re in country at the moment, on a 12 month visitors 600 visa. We’ve been given a month to leave for a minimum of 3 working days and a week to inform immi of our plans. We’ve just booked to go to New Zealand  for 4 days from 13 May

• Like 2

22 hours ago, sh aron said:

i was asked to submit further documents in feb 2018 , all submitted in March and 173 visa grant in july 2018

Dear Sh aron, 

Can you pls let me know  when  you were  contacted by Immi to pay the 2nd vac? Or Approximately  how many weeks after submitting the documents? 

Judy. 

It is with great pleasure and untold excitement that I advise you our CPV's (143) have been granted.  Our process from start to finish took just under 46 months.  Our key dates are shown below:

CPV application lodgement date 16 July 2015; 1st VAC paid 17 July 2015; Acknowledgement date 17 July 2015;

Further information requested 18 December 2018

AOS application date 21 December 2018; AOS Bond ($14,000) paid to Com Bank 16 April 2019; AOS Acceptance Letter 23 April 2019 (there was no interview)

Medicals date 31 December 2018; Form 80 date 4 January 2019; Police checks date 15 January 2019;

2nd VAC requested 2 May 2019; 2nd VAC paid 5 May 2019; Visas granted 6 May 2019

My wife and I can now press the 'play' button and begin to enjoy the rest of our lives with our daughters and their families in Australia.

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 14

6 minutes ago, David Leask said:

It is with great pleasure and untold excitement that I advise you our CPV's (143) have been granted.  Our process from start to finish took just under 46 months.  Our key dates are shown below:

CPV application lodgement date 16 July 2015; 1st VAC paid 17 July 2015; Acknowledgement date 17 July 2015;

Further information requested 18 December 2018

AOS application date 21 December 2018; AOS Bond ($14,000) paid to Com Bank 16 April 2019; AOS Acceptance Letter 23 April 2019 (there was no interview)

Medicals date 31 December 2018; Form 80 date 4 January 2019; Police checks date 15 January 2019;

2nd VAC requested 2 May 2019; 2nd VAC paid 5 May 2019; Visas granted 6 May 2019

My wife and I can now press the 'play' button and begin to enjoy the rest of our lives with our daughters and their families in Australia.

Congrats great news..we’re still waiting, as I think they’ve slowed down a little ...even though originally we were only 3 weeks behind you.

• Like 1