Guest guest36187

@ramot Congratulations so happy for you. Its great news to see they still granting visas so close to the financial year there is still hope for us stragglers. Its good to know how you paid very helpful - I transferred all my funds to my daughter's bank account in Australia and she will pay on my behalf and it looks favorable via B Pay!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Marilyn said:

@ramot Congratulations so happy for you. Its great news to see they still granting visas so close to the financial year there is still hope for us stragglers. Its good to know how you paid very helpful - I transferred all my funds to my daughter's bank account in Australia and she will pay on my behalf and it looks favorable via B Pay!

any progress heard after medicals.??

We are now  permanent residents of Australia!!!!

We are so happy.

our time line

lived in Australia on 410 visa for 16 years.

, 2 children followed us and moved here, so when eligible

864 parent visa applied for March 2017

reapplied for pathway 143 visa November 2018, only available to applicants on either the 410 or 405 retirement visas

Further information request for eg medicals February 2019

sent Late March 

Request for 2nd payment Monday 20th May

Paid Tuesday

PR Wednesday 

I hope everyone in the queue gets their PR sooner rather than later, it’s an amazing feeling.

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 9

On 22/05/2019 at 10:37, ramot said:

We are now  permanent residents of Australia!!!!

Fantastic news Ramot and congratulations on becoming PRs. I know how difficult this process has been for you and it must be good to know you can now stay indefinitely in the country you already call home.

• Thanks 1

Does anyone thinks scott morrison and liberals will speed this process up now i dont think they are gonna process up the files at the rate of even one month.I was hoping for Bill shorten to win ,but unfortunately no labor governnment and greens to help us out.My 143 file with mymother is. Lodged  dec 25 2015.Currently they are processing upto aug 2015.I have a dilemma as i am a dependent child over 18  i will move with my mother if visa 143 is granted but as i have just mere hopes that they will process upto files lodged in december 2015 till end of 2019 ,i got  to start my master of physio at latrobe next january ,so do u guys think i should wait or apply for student visa rather then moving with my mother and being dependent on visa 143 and wait for it.

cheers

nitz

Edited by nitz

The problem is if i go for master of physio as with the student visa it will cost me Around 80,000 dollars so i dont think i will have guts to pay for 143 visa then ahhaah its so confusing .

Edited by nitz

3 hours ago, nitz said:

The problem is if i go for master of physio as with the student visa it will cost me Around 80,000 dollars so i dont think i will have guts to pay for 143 visa then ahhaah its so confusing .

What age are you 

27 minutes ago, Sharad Guru said:

Finally got permanent residency for australia on 21st may 2019
143 applied on 21 august 2015.

27 minutes ago, Sharad Guru said:

Congratulations on your success.

Hope someone start advising of 173 visa grants soon. This process is really stressing us out. 

3 hours ago, Sharad Guru said:

Congrats!  Your processing has gone much quicker than ours....we’re still waiting as Aos had to be done by paper and I’m still trying to convince the Oz government that there’s nothing wrong with me....false positive! 🥵😎😎

• Confused 1

Congrats!  Your processing has gone much quicker than ours....we’re still waiting as Aos had to be done by paper and I’m still trying to convince the Oz government that there’s nothing wrong with me....false positive! [emoji3062][emoji41][emoji41]

Yeah rosiejaq .recieved medicals nd pcc requests on 16 th feb 2019 .everything completed in just 3 months.
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1