Guest guest36187

7 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

If the money has gone out of your account you should be fine. Check your original email for any attachments 

The money did go out for subclass 143 and I did email me the receipt.

Congrats @SusieRoo, as pointed by someone here and looking at the people who are updating about more docs requested or their application progressing they all are 173 holders applying for 143.
I haven't seen anyone who has applied for 143 to start with getting any requests or contact by DHA. Is that still the case? Or are there any 143 applicants being requested for more docs?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anks said:

Congrats @SusieRoo, as pointed by someone here and looking at the people who are updating about more docs requested or their application progressing they all are 173 holders applying for 143.
I haven't seen anyone who has applied for 143 to start with getting any requests or contact by DHA. Is that still the case? Or are there any 143 applicants being requested for more docs?

Hi Anks,
I am same boat as you, only applied for 143 though 2019.

CPV 143 Applied on 05/04/2019

Acknowledged on 30/05/2019

1 hour ago, Alan Collett said:

In case of interest to any, I have prepared a tax factsheet for subclass 143 visa applicants/holders.

Feel able to ping a private message to me if you would like me to send it to you.

Best regards.

Guest The Pom Queen

@Susan from Moneycorp has kindly organised a special offer for Pomsinoz members. One thing I love about Moneycorp is that there is always a lovely person like Sue on the end of the phone who offer that personal touch instead of the automated call centre  

2 hours ago, Newlife said:

New to this forum, applied 143 visa 30/6/2017

not sure how to private message on forum?but would like copy of 143 tax sheet please

If you click on the name of the member you wish to message it takes you to the private messaging screen.

2 hours ago, Newlife said:

New to this forum, applied 143 visa 30/6/2017

not sure how to private message on forum?but would like copy of 143 tax sheet please

Think you have to have posted 3 times before you can PM

16 hours ago, Jellybean T said:

Just click on the persons name and it will bring up their page and you will see the envelope icon.. click that and write your message.

Thank you, Alan replied and sent me the tax info which is very useful for a newbie like me

143 apllied and acknowledged 30/06/17

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jeanhob said:

Hi everyone. 
does anyone know, once you have been granted a 143 how long do you have to enter Australia? And do you have to move lock stock within a certain time please. 

I heard that you will have 1 year to make your first entry.  It may vary though.

4 minutes ago, jeanhob said:

Thanks. 
can you then leave again of you have t tied things up In Your home country?

I guess so because you have the right to travel as many times as you want for 5 years then you can apply for Resident Return Visa. It may affect other concerns if you want to count the time you spend in Australia in 5 years' time.

2 hours ago, jeanhob said:

Thanks. 
can you then leave again of you have t tied things up In Your home country?

You are free to leave but once 5 years is up you will need to request a resident return visa to travel outside Australia. Be mindful though that if you hadn’t actually made the move over and were still living those 5 years in your home country you would have to show strong ties to Australia to qualify for a RRV.

2 hours ago, jeanhob said:

Hi everyone. 
does anyone know, once you have been granted a 143 how long do you have to enter Australia? And do you have to move lock stock within a certain time please. 

The relevant dates will be on your Visa Grant Notice.  My Visa was granted on 20th December 2016, and I was required to make my initial arrival into Australia to validate the visa by 6th October 2017.