SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Hi Aussiedreamers

If you have lived anywhere else other than UK I would apply for police check in that country now. I have seen people waiting 3 months for that, depending on the country.

On this point does anyone know how long it takes to get a Victoria Police check through? I was on a WHV for 2 years in oz from 13' to 15' and wondering would I be safer to request a police check now ? Its one month today from we submitted our PMV Visa, would it be a good idea? even if i dont front load it until asked?

k

Medical (updated on immi today) and police check uploaded. Now just the waiting game- see how long it takes for the visa to be granted!

Applied-18th August

Medical/PC requested- 12th Jan (given 28 days to complete)

Uploaded today (6th Feb)

Grant soon!! Fingers crossed.

Brilliant! Fingers crossed for a quick visa approval! x

Well I've a week to go until 5 months and still nothing from anyone at immigration.

Front loaded the application so would've assumed I would've heard by now if something missing.

Let's see what happens ay...

Same position, just a couple of weeks behind you. Medical and police check submitted last week although wasn't prompted to do so.

Well I've a week to go until 5 months and still nothing from anyone at immigration.

Front loaded the application so would've assumed I would've heard by now if something missing.

Let's see what happens ay...

Five months on Wednesday or 154 days, or 3696 hours not that I'm counting. No communication so far either

Good luck everyone.

Edited by Jonleahy
updating

Five months on Wednesday or 154 days, or 3696 hours not that I'm counting. No communication so far either

Good luck everyone.

I've only seen the one August grant on 5 months too - this was a few days over. Just want the process done and dusted now so I can actually plan my future.

Medical (updated on immi today) and police check uploaded. Now just the waiting game- see how long it takes for the visa to be granted!

Applied-18th August

Uploaded today (6th Feb)

Good luck! It wont be long now! :)

Applied-18th August

Uploaded today (6th Feb)

Good luck!! I've got a good feeling it will be really soon for you.

Today our visa has been granted!!!! 5 months, 3 weeks and a day!!

WOW WOW WOW! Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you and happy to hear some good news!

Can you add your stats just one last time please? Also, your background, are you married etc? I've been trying to scroll back to see if you've posted this previously so sorry if you have

Congrats again x

Edited by hayleykj

THANK YOU!

Applied: 18th August

Medical/PC requested: 12 th Jan

(Uploaded on the 6th Feb)

309 visa awarded today- 9th Feb

Will be celebrating this weekend!!

We have been married for a year (together 2 1/2 years at the time of the application). I have a son (aged 15, Oz citizen by descent). We are moving to QLD (near to the Whitsunday's). I have family and friends there.

Congratulations did you get both 309 and 100?
Edited by koalakate

THANK YOU!

Applied: 18th August

Medical/PC requested: 12 th Jan

(Uploaded on the 6th Feb)

309 visa awarded today- 9th Feb

Will be celebrating this weekend!!

We have been married for a year (together 2 1/2 years at the time of the application). I have a son (aged 15, Oz citizen by descent). We are moving to QLD (near to the Whitsunday's). I have family and friends there.

Brilliant news @koalakate, very happy for you and just over 5 months is awesome. All the very best for the next steps and a great future for all of you in Oz. The Whitsundays are stunning!

Thank you! It's a bit of a risk for me; I'm a teacher and it doesn't seem like there is a lot of work in QLD at the mo for teachers. But my hubbie is a chef so he'll be fine! But I think the stunning views and the fact we have family and friends there will make up for it. My son is very excited about starting college. It is such a relief. Good luck to everyone. I'll keep an eye on here, as we aren't moving until July and travelling around Asia before we arrive in Brisbane. All the best, Kate.

Brilliant news @koalakate, very happy for you and just over 5 months is awesome. All the very best for the next steps and a great future for all of you in Oz. The Whitsundays are stunning!

Thank you! It's a bit of a risk for me; I'm a teacher and it doesn't seem like there is a lot of work in QLD at the mo for teachers. But my hubbie is a chef so he'll be fine! But I think the stunning views and the fact we have family and friends there will make up for it. My son is very excited about starting college. It is such a relief. Good luck to everyone. I'll keep an eye on here, as we aren't moving until July and travelling around Asia before we arrive in Brisbane. All the best, Kate.

Ah you'll be fine I'm sure! Yes, chefs can work anywhere! If it doesn't work out there, then look around and move on. Its a big country and I feel certain you'll find your feet.

Superb news. Good to see August applicants getting granted.

Wonder if you'd have been sooner if you front loaded? Either way? 6 months isn't too bad is it.

Today our visa has been granted!!!! 5 months, 3 weeks and a day!!

Congratulations! I knew it wouldn't be long. Exciting times ahead. Good luck with the move and your travelling. You'll be very happy in the Whitsundays! x

Edited by ashabree

Well I had my medical yesterday and it's already been approved when I checked on immi tonight!! Only requested last week so very quick turnaround all in all! Police check uploaded so just waiting for visa grant now! Very exciting and happy to know we've done all we can now :smile: House is going on the market next week.

Well I had my medical yesterday and it's already been approved when I checked on immi tonight!! Only requested last week so very quick turnaround all in all! Police check uploaded so just waiting for visa grant now! Very exciting and happy to know we've done all we can now :smile: House is going on the market next week.

Would assume I may get the nod before you as applied 13/09 but this seems like a complete lottery right?! Haha.

Front loading an application and then having zero contact is very tough. Starting to think I shouldve waited for a request but oh well.

I'll be moving to QLD too - family is all from Mackay but we'll hit Bris. Would be good to stay in contact even just to have people in similar situations around. Sharing tips and knowledge etc.