SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

woow! Soooo cool!! Yay! Congratulations!! They are rolling in!!

Has everyone checked their emails?!

Yeah I've checked and also logged in - nothing on my immi account or emails.

Has your online status changed now then? Did it come through as an email from the embassy?

Yeah I've checked and also logged in - nothing on my immi account or emails.

Has your online status changed now then? Did it come through as an email from the embassy?

I've just updated my postal address in Australia in the hope someone will have to look at it.

It seems front loading may put you to the bottom of the queue.

Awww well done, that's great news!!!

OMG I was granted my visa today!!!! Soooo happy and relieved :jiggy:

4 1/2 months so quicker than I expected. They requested medicals last week so I booked in asap and fast tracked police check. Medical was Wednesday, all clear Thursday and uploaded police check, visa grant Friday!

Our situation:

My husband is British and was finalising his permanent residency visa when we met so didn't have time to discuss it and add me on.

Met 3 years ago, became an 'official' couple when he moved in Dec 14, bought our house joint mortgage April 15, Got married September 15. Validated hubbys visa October 15 on our honeymoon. No children.

309 visa approved.

Good Luck to everyone and hope to see more visa grants very soon. Keep the faith x

Case Officers do work on other types of Visa.

I'm completely new to the application process (although been following this site off n on for a few years) but recently I've been led to believe that there must be a kind of Triage, as I only applied recently and was asked to submit my medical and police checks within 8 weeks, and my medical referral letter was marked 100 (which the panel doctor with whom I've booked my medical said that means they're putting me through as a 100 rather than a 309). When I rang and spoke with European Call Centre to query about panel doctors (we live in Northern Ireland and there are none here, so I'd have to travel to GB, or would they accept an Irish panel doctor from Dublin which is obviously outside UK jurisdiction), the Call Centre asked when we were definitely travelling to Australia (as we are planning a reccie and I had put this in my application documents), I said hopefully late May/early June 2017, and she asked me to ensure that I let them know as that would be around the time that my partner visa was due to be granted (if it wasn't granted before that), and I would need to be out of the country for granting, but she said if I was in Oz, I could just fly to New Zealand for a few days so they could grant the visa, and that this was quite common, people going across on tourist visas to sit it out. She also told me not to expect contact from the office until visa grant and not to worry, as that was quite normal due to caseworkers' extensive workloads. So, like everyone else, it's a waiting game!!!

Im from NI too. Where are you having your medicals done? Im on a PMV visa and will need to organise the medicals once requested.

Wow that's so fast. Did you have it fast tracked. Can you just let us know was it a straight forward application? When did you do medical etc.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It was straight forward, no option to fast track: we did however make a mistake on our application and accidentally left off a document that was requested after medical was submitted (January 20th) , but other than that, everything was simple. I have no idea how it was so quick, but we are ecstatic, 3 kids to prep for the move and our house to get in order, we can relax about this part of it now.

ps is it just me or does the like button not exist anymore?

There is an issue with the forum software and so the like button was removed forum wide till the upgrade. Admin did post a note about it but if you don't read other sections of the forum or venture outside this thread you'd have missed it :)

There is an issue with the forum software and so the like button was removed forum wide till the upgrade. Admin did post a note about it but if you don't read other sections of the forum or venture outside this thread you'd have missed it :)

Thanks, I do nose around but I've been quite busy lately so mostly been just this thread. I was just checking I hadn't done something silly and turned it off by accident or something lol

OMG I was granted my visa today!!!! Soooo happy and relieved :jiggy:

4 1/2 months so quicker than I expected. They requested medicals last week so I booked in asap and fast tracked police check. Medical was Wednesday, all clear Thursday and uploaded police check, visa grant Friday!

Our situation:

My husband is British and was finalising his permanent residency visa when we met so didn't have time to discuss it and add me on.

Met 3 years ago, became an 'official' couple when he moved in Dec 14, bought our house joint mortgage April 15, Got married September 15. Validated hubbys visa October 15 on our honeymoon. No children.

309 visa approved.

Good Luck to everyone and hope to see more visa grants very soon. Keep the faith x

What amazing news @carahunter4! Really pleased for you and all the very best for your new lives down under

We just got our grant!! I'm in complete shock as it was SO fast!! Straight to the 100. Really pleased, we can start the process of selling our house and everything else that follows!!

We applied on November 14th, so it was less than 3 months.

Incredible! @SimplyRhi ! Really pleased for you and what an incredibly short timeframe. All the best with selling your house and your new life on the sunburnt land :-)

Thanks Ozzie thats a great help!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No probs! :-) hope you were sitting down (and expecting) those sort of prices. I personally think the £303 we paid was ridiculous for the very short medical, but needs must.

No probs! :-) hope you were sitting down (and expecting) those sort of prices. I personally think the £303 we paid was ridiculous for the very short medical, but needs must.

I was sitting watching the Rugby at the time. But not really expecting those prices. No need for it really, I could easy go to my own and get it done for much lower price if not FOC. But like you said.. Needs Must

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk