SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Well up until last week, I would've said Melbourne (husband is from Sydney originally) but there's been a few interesting jobs in WA come up and so I've put in applications and we will see what happens!

You will have a lovely reunion with all your folks I'm sure!

Ahhh where ever you end up it will be great. Yes I can't wait, was a very emotional departure last year when we were coming back to the UK.

It will be very sad leaving my Husbands family and all our friends, but it's the best decision we have ever made.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's a tough one, that's for sure. I've lived away from my family for 14+ years and so I'm used to the separation. I'm gagging to get started in our new life! It's been a dream for a very long time!!!!

Ahhh where ever you end up it will be great. Yes I can't wait, was a very emotional departure last year when we were coming back to the UK.

It will be very sad leaving my Husbands family and all our friends, but it's the best decision we have ever made.

Whilst I'm happy for those getting the grants, it's very frustrating to be told the work in date order to then see grants to those who applied months after me.

3 months is unbelievably quick.

I think they do work in date order roughly, but I think it also depends on what your situation is. I'm assuming the 3 month grant was a very straight forward case. I'll say this tho, there appears to be no rhyme or reason that is logical!!

I think they do work in date order roughly, but I think it also depends on what your situation is. I'm assuming the 3 month grant was a very straight forward case. I'll say this tho, there appears to be no rhyme or reason that is logical!!

Together over 2 years, have a daughter together. By their standards that meets criteria to go straight to permanent.

Just annoying, 5 months and no contact...

Together over 2 years, have a daughter together. By their standards that meets criteria to go straight to permanent.

Just annoying, 5 months and no contact...

The waiting and not knowing is frustrating My wife and I have been together 12 years married 10 years this May and two children together.

Just over 5 months no contact

The waiting and not knowing is frustrating My wife and I have been together 12 years married 10 years this May and two children together.

Just over 5 months no contact

We are very similar to you, together 15 years, married 10 with 2 kids. 4 months next week, no email yet to get medical or police check.

OMG I was granted my visa today!!!! Soooo happy and relieved :jiggy:

4 1/2 months so quicker than I expected. They requested medicals last week so I booked in asap and fast tracked police check. Medical was Wednesday, all clear Thursday and uploaded police check, visa grant Friday!

Our situation:

My husband is British and was finalising his permanent residency visa when we met so didn't have time to discuss it and add me on.

Met 3 years ago, became an 'official' couple when he moved in Dec 14, bought our house joint mortgage April 15, Got married September 15. Validated hubbys visa October 15 on our honeymoon. No children.

309 visa approved.

Good Luck to everyone and hope to see more visa grants very soon. Keep the faith x

Are you physic @ashabree? Lol

When's my visa grant coming through?

You were spot on I hope there is a few coming through now as there seems to be a few of us around the same time.

Lol! Sorry, I wish I could predict it! I only guessed Koalakate's because she was a few days before us, but couldn't get into the medical until after us. The timings just seemed the same. Honestly, yours won't be long. If it's a simple case, it's just a matter of processing. I have my fingers crossed it happens for you very soon. :)

We just got our grant!! I'm in complete shock as it was SO fast!! Straight to the 100. Really pleased, we can start the process of selling our house and everything else that follows!!

We applied on November 14th, so it was less than 3 months.

congratulations! Fantastic news! Celebrations this weekend! Good luck with the move :)

4 1/2 months so quicker than I expected. They requested medicals last week so I booked in asap and fast tracked police check. Medical was Wednesday, all clear Thursday and uploaded police check, visa grant Friday!

Our situation:

My husband is British and was finalising his permanent residency visa when we met so didn't have time to discuss it and add me on.

Met 3 years ago, became an 'official' couple when he moved in Dec 14, bought our house joint mortgage April 15, Got married September 15. Validated hubbys visa October 15 on our honeymoon. No children.

309 visa approved.

Good Luck to everyone and hope to see more visa grants very soon. Keep the faith x

Congratulations! More fantastic news. Have fun celebrating and good luck with your move and future in Oz! x

Our situation:

309 visa approved.

Congrats. That's great news. Reckon you and Rhi had the same CO and they pulled their finger out.

Really strange for us three above who applied before you. No real order to today's proceedings.

Would assume I may get the nod before you as applied 13/09 but this seems like a complete lottery right?! Haha.

Front loading an application and then having zero contact is very tough. Starting to think I shouldve waited for a request but oh well.

I'll be moving to QLD too - family is all from Mackay but we'll hit Bris. Would be good to stay in contact even just to have people in similar situations around. Sharing tips and knowledge etc.

Great idea - Perhaps we should start a thread on the Queensland section and put the link on here

Our situation:

309 visa approved.

Omg amazing. Well done.

Congrats. That's great news. Reckon you and Rhi had the same CO and they pulled their finger out.

Really strange for us three above who applied before you. No real order to today's proceedings.

I'm sorry it's worked out this way but I'm sure you will all get your visa's very soon. I'll still keep an eye on this thread for good news from you all

Great idea - Perhaps we should start a thread on the Queensland section and put the link on here

I think you're on to something with a new thread - there's definitely a few of us heading to QLD.

And no need to apologise, not your fault. Just think I'm close now, like a kid waiting for Xmas haha.

Our situation:

309 visa approved.

woow! Soooo cool!! Yay! Congratulations!! They are rolling in!!

Has everyone checked their emails?!