SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

Great news @ashabree! 5 month 9 day waiting time is sensational! All the very best for your new lives. Wish you every success. Make sure you write up an update for us all when you get settled.

Thank you so much. I think we've been very fortunate. Will definitely be back with an update from down under!

Hey guys, just a quick note to say that my husband had his visas (309 and 100) granted today!

We are really grateful for everyone's support and kind words over the last few months. I feel a bit silly for being so worried about not hearing anything for most of our 5 month 9 day waiting time, as it's come through now, 1 week and 1 day after our first and only contact from our CO. We are feeling very fortunate right now and cant wait for the next stage of our life to start. I hope that our news is good news for some of you also waiting and in similar situations.

Yay! That's fab news :jiggy:

Congratulations! Keep us updated on your plans x

Hey guys, just a quick note to say that my husband had his visas (309 and 100) granted today!

We are really grateful for everyone's support and kind words over the last few months. I feel a bit silly for being so worried about not hearing anything for most of our 5 month 9 day waiting time, as it's come through now, 1 week and 1 day after our first and only contact from our CO. We are feeling very fortunate right now and cant wait for the next stage of our life to start. I hope that our news is good news for some of you also waiting and in similar situations.

Yay!!

Super exciting news!! What a happy Monday it is for you guys! Make sure to keep us updated with your moving plans etc!

Congratulations! Happy planning and keep in touch!

Yes we go on Friday, phew! How long does it take to update on the immiaccount? Don't think we'll have to wait for too long after all updated. Congratulations again! x

Ah! Great! It took 4 days. App was Tuesday, uploaded all clear on Friday. Visa grant email this morning at 9:45am! Fingers crossed yours is the same. Looking forward to hearing about it! x

Ah! Great! It took 4 days. App was Tuesday, uploaded all clear on Friday. Visa grant email this morning at 9:45am! Fingers crossed yours is the same. Looking forward to hearing about it! x

Congrats on the grant. Fantastic news.

Any chance you could throw your timeline up just one last time?

Yes we go on Friday, phew! How long does it take to update on the immiaccount? Don't think we'll have to wait for too long after all updated. Congratulations again! x

Good luck Friday! My hubby was really impressed with how smooth the whole process was and actually enjoyed the experience! ;-) It was all loaded and confirmed as successful (I cant remember the exact word on the immiaccount) 48 hours after. :-)

Have you done PC? So basically, this is the final info submitted? Which would hopefully put you at the stage that Ashabree was - with her grant coming a week later???

Yes the PC has come back. We just have the medical on Friday. We needed a Friday appointment due to work commitments otherwise we would have got it done sooner. I'll keep you all updated. It's my husband's birthday on the 18th Feb (6 months after we applied: 18th Aug) so it would be a fab birthday present if it was granted around then!

Good luck Friday! My hubby was really impressed with how smooth the whole process was and actually enjoyed the experience! ;-) It was all loaded and confirmed as successful (I cant remember the exact word on the immiaccount) 48 hours after. :-)

Have you done PC? So basically, this is the final info submitted? Which would hopefully put you at the stage that Ashabree was - with her grant coming a week later???

I got the request to do my medicals and police check today, yay! Checked Immi account and Hubby has been approved as a sponsor on there too so I'm very happy :-) Will get on to organising all that tomorrow.

We can continue with our plans to get the house on the market in a couple of weeks and are still on track to hopefully move at the end of June.

I'm so excited that things are progressing :smile:

I got the request to do my medicals and police check today, yay! Checked Immi account and Hubby has been approved as a sponsor on there too so I'm very happy :-) Will get on to organising all that tomorrow.

We can continue with our plans to get the house on the market in a couple of weeks and are still on track to hopefully move at the end of June.

I'm so excited that things are progressing [emoji2]

Fab news. You are 3 weeks ahead of us. Hopefully we will hear soon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I applied on 03rd September 2016

No contact, no requests. All documents uploaded. Medical and police checks front loaded.

It's five months this Friday. I feel like a pregnant woman whose due date is coming up.

Hopefully I will be the canary for the September applicants.

Fingers crossed for Friday.

What did they check in the medical?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes the PC has come back. We just have the medical on Friday. We needed a Friday appointment due to work commitments otherwise we would have got it done sooner. I'll keep you all updated. It's my husband's birthday on the 18th Feb (6 months after we applied: 18th Aug) so it would be a fab birthday present if it was granted around then!

Yay! Great news! Fingers crossed it wont be long now. x

I'm so excited that things are progressing :smile:

Fantastic!! Sounds like there is more going on now... good news all round!