SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I applied on 03rd September 2016

No contact, no requests. All documents uploaded. Medical and police checks front loaded.

It's five months this Friday. I feel like a pregnant woman whose due date is coming up.

Hopefully I will be the canary for the September applicants.

Fingers are crossed that you and Uhtred both get your grants asap!! The waiting is horrendous!

First contact today, requested that we provide our medical and police report within 28 days. We applied 9th November in London via online account.

Hi, if you don't mind me asking is your application straight forward? Only asking as we applied on the 18th of October and are still waiting for contact to do medical and police check.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi, if you don't mind me asking is your application straight forward? Only asking as we applied on the 18th of October and are still waiting for contact to do medical and police check.

We are very straightforward so I imagine that is why. We've been together for 13 years, married for 8 with two children.

We are very straightforward so I imagine that is why. We've been together for 13 years, married for 8 with two children.

That's the thing, we are really straight forward too, we are together 15 years, married 10 years, with 2 kids who are aussie citizens. It says on our application that the application is placed in a queue and processed in a date order. I don't know how it works

First contact today, requested that we provide our medical and police report within 28 days. We applied 9th November in London via online account.

Brilliant!! We applied 14th November - went for the medical before being asked and once it was cleared they requested the Police check... sounds like we are at similar stages. We got PC in the post today - so we will be uploaded all final info tonight. Lets hope we dont have a massive wait after this - i'm hoping maybe only 2 months! lol

That's the thing, we are really straight forward too, we are together 15 years, married 10 years, with 2 kids who are aussie citizens. It says on our application that the application is placed in a queue and processed in a date order. I don't know how it works

Really hope you hear soon. I wonder if they are given to a CO, and the CO's process them slightly differently. Ie: Some CO's seem to get in touch at the 5 month mark, ask for medical/pc and then grant like a week later, others get contact earlier, and then have a 2-3 month wait for the grant.... (all seem to be similar in total time to be granted though - so thats a positive!)

Really hope you hear soon. I wonder if they are given to a CO, and the CO's process them slightly differently. Ie: Some CO's seem to get in touch at the 5 month mark, ask for medical/pc and then grant like a week later, others get contact earlier, and then have a 2-3 month wait for the grant.... (all seem to be similar in total time to be granted though - so thats a positive!)

So do I, our house is ready to go on the market.

So do I, our house is ready to go on the market.

At least you are ready for when it all comes through. x

We need some decent weather so we can finish our house - at the moment, its not even at a point i'd let anyone in to value it! :-/ That whole 'you've got to spend money to make money' has hit....

Brilliant news! I bet you are feeling much better. Keep in touch.

I got the request to do my medicals and police check today, yay! Checked Immi account and Hubby has been approved as a sponsor on there too so I'm very happy :-) Will get on to organising all that tomorrow.

We can continue with our plans to get the house on the market in a couple of weeks and are still on track to hopefully move at the end of June.

I'm so excited that things are progressing :smile:

yep very similar to ours. Don't understand why some get contact sooner than others, I'm sorry but you're just a few weeks in front of us so hopefully not long.

Was that the only thing they asked for today, was medical and police check or was more info needed as well.

I applied 2nd September, front loaded medical and pc....desperate to get moving now as I waved my partner of yesterday to get things a bit organised in advance :-(

Hi Vicki1 You applied about a week ahead of myself. I'm very anxious to get moving as well my wife has been over since September. Hopefully we will all get word soon.

Hi Vicki1 You applied about a week ahead of myself. I'm very anxious to get moving as well my wife has been over since September. Hopefully we will all get word soon.

Bless you, that's a long time waiting apart. I'm fingers crossed for all of us, things do seem to be moving along around our timescale though so hoping it won't be too long now xx

Hello all, as per lots of others, been following for quite a while & after some generic, constructive input please.

My fiance & I are applying end of Feb, I have citizenship by descent. We're not straight forward as we are moving in together in March, but lived together for the 1st yr of our relationship, so do meet that requirement, although no shared utilities as it was my rental. The reason?...his ex would randomly refuse him access to their children due to us living together, hence the reason he bought his own property. We've finally decided not to be held to ransom, as the children are now both @secondary school, and get on with it. We've been together 3yrs 3mths, got engaged last yr (in no rush to marry) spend the majority of our time together, have a joint account, named drivers on each others policies, photos from every year at Christmas & holidays/daytrips with the children, thousands of text msgs throughout, a few hundred emails. All in all, we seem to meet the requirements but would like to know if anyone else has a similar story or advice? Also, the Europe service centre seems to give conflicting info. They told me to complete a seperate form, paper based, for my son (previous relationship, no issues) to go as a dependent but when i needed clarification on something, they told me to put him on my fiances app...any ideas appreciated?? We obviously want & need to get this right, we've saved hard & spent the last 10months completing forms & getting evidence together. Hard work but, hopefully, worth it. Thanks in advance.

Brilliant news! I bet you are feeling much better. Keep in touch.

Yes feeling much better now thank you :smile: Got medical booked for next Wednesday. It's in London so hubby has taken the day off work and we're going to the Science museum afterwards to make the most of the couple of hours travelling to get there. I'm about to sit and apply for my police check so should have it all uploaded by the end of next week.

Good Luck for Friday, you might have your visa this time next week!

Yes feeling much better now thank you :smile: Got medical booked for next Wednesday. It's in London so hubby has taken the day off work and we're going to the Science museum afterwards to make the most of the couple of hours travelling to get there. I'm about to sit and apply for my police check so should have it all uploaded by the end of next week.

Good Luck for Friday, you might have your visa this time next week!

Hi which of the London panel are you using for the medical I done mine in Spire

I got the request to do my medicals and police check today, yay! Checked Immi account and Hubby has been approved as a sponsor on there too so I'm very happy :-) Will get on to organising all that tomorrow.

We can continue with our plans to get the house on the market in a couple of weeks and are still on track to hopefully move at the end of June.

I'm so excited that things are progressing :smile:

Hi I see Carahunter4 said that your husband was approved as your sponsor how did you see this? Did their status change on the immiAccount?

Has anybody else seen this?

How soon before the grant of the visa?

Johnny