SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

I was sitting watching the Rugby at the time. But not really expecting those prices. No need for it really, I could easy go to my own and get it done for much lower price if not FOC. But like you said.. Needs Must

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yah, it has to be an approved medical centre unfortunately. Licence to print!

Ok - no -it was straight forward but when we finally got a CO 3 months in, I was told that although I was born in Oz of Oz parents, grandparents etc and held an Oz passport that was current and had been reissued, that I, the sponsor was not an Australian and could not sponsor my husband until I applied and had granted Australian citizenship. NB I had dual citizenship which I applied for in1999 and unbeknown to myself it invalidated my Ozzie citizenship. So for 4 months the application went into hold.

My husband did his medical 3 months in- he kept being told to wait and finally they said to go ahead

We waited 4 months before getting a CO and was told that was common. Once you get a CO, if there are no problems it can take another 2-3 months, My son-in law- was granted his in 6 and was told that was very speedy.

Ahhh I see, what a pain that is that they didn't tell you about your citizenship when you got dual citizenship. We are 4 months at the end of this week, I know we have a C/O as we called about a month ago. I would have thought they would have contacted us by now if something was missing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wow, I just checked into this forum for the first time in a couple of months - massive congratulations to all of those who have had grants come through. They're granting so quickly at the moment! Fingers crossed for the rest of you waiting, it's so hard but you'll get there and it'll all be worth it.

@carahunter the Brisbane/QLD forum is a great idea, lots of us on here seem to be moving there.

I'm moving to Brisbane at the end of March with my husband (my sponsor). My 309 visa was granted in mid December, we applied end of April. So it was nearly eight months for us, but it seems like grants are happening much quicker now.

Would be lovely to keep in touch with anyone on here who'll be in the area! It will be nice for us to have a little community of people in the same situation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear from you @NikkiLondon!

As a few of you seem keen on a new thread to stay in touch I have started one in the Queensland part of the forum called partner visa continuation..... hopefully the link below will work.....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255486&p=1937029311#post1937029311

Looking forward to it

Cara

You'd think that but even still there's been a 3 month grant and a 4.5 month grant. It seems a complete lottery at the moment.

Also, I applied for my e-visitor last night and am still yet to hear back. Thought that was supposed to be instant? Applied for one last year and was granted within 20 minutes.

You'd think that but even still there's been a 3 month grant and a 4.5 month grant. It seems a complete lottery at the moment.

Also, I applied for my e-visitor last night and am still yet to hear back. Thought that was supposed to be instant? Applied for one last year and was granted within 20 minutes.

I applied through my immi account and gave the reference from my 2015 Evisitor. Exact same for me. Not issued. I suspect it's on hold pending reference to a CO.

Or the system maintenance is affecting them?

I applied through my immi account and gave the reference from my 2015 Evisitor. Exact same for me. Not issued. I suspect it's on hold pending reference to a CO.

Or the system maintenance is affecting them?

Any news today mate? Haven't even heard back on my evisitor which is surprising given low risk is a day processing. Will be having to call end of the week should I not hear anything - fly out next Thursday!

Any news today mate? Haven't even heard back on my evisitor which is surprising given low risk is a day processing. Will be having to call end of the week should I not hear anything - fly out next Thursday!

Nothing.

Thankfully on my original application I made clear I intended to travel in March. Hopefully CO will see that.

I'm going to book my ticket this week and notify them of my intended travel date.

I'm not sure whether to call or just do a change of circumstances update.

Nothing.

Thankfully on my original application I made clear I intended to travel in March. Hopefully CO will see that.

I'm going to book my ticket this week and notify them of my intended travel date.

I'm not sure whether to call or just do a change of circumstances update.

When I called to tell them I was going away they said I didn't need to tell them if it was to Oz. They can see you'd have applied for an evisitor as your account would link - they also said that they'd know you're in Oz as soon as you clear customs as it's all electronic.

Could call to confirm but reckon that's what they'll say to you too.

When I called to tell them I was going away they said I didn't need to tell them if it was to Oz. They can see you'd have applied for an evisitor as your account would link - they also said that they'd know you're in Oz as soon as you clear customs as it's all electronic.

Could call to confirm but reckon that's what they'll say to you too.

I don't want to book the ticket until the Evisitor is granted now. [sigh]

I don't want to book the ticket until the Evisitor is granted now. [sigh]

Worst thing is that they say the max processing time is a day. If it's linked to the partner visa and they've held the evisitor then tell me, don't leave me in limbo.

Imagine if mine isn't granted by next Thursday haha.