51 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

What’s the company you are working for ?

why did they cancel your sponsorship?

I was working for an automotive company as a motor mechanic. I have done nothing wrong may be i will go for skill assessment and apply for 189 or 190

Can someone Please help me.

Requested Police Clearances on 26/07/2019 and we upload it on 09/08/2019, 28 days start form  the of request or the of Upload ? 

Visa and Nomination  : 03/08/2018

Nomination approved : 26/07/2019

New IMMI Status : Further assessment

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘

Please someone help! I got PR through TRT 186 ENS 5 weeks ago.  I had really bad situation now with the contract rules that the company should pay me correct and my hours as the same as the contract showed, however they pushed me work more than 38 hrs to 48hrs/w and pay less. Someone said i can leave now if they dont follow the contract. Is that right? Im worries if i leave this company my PR will be canceled. 

Please help! 

Edited by Antonie

1 hour ago, Antonie said:

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘

Please someone help! I got PR through TRT 186 ENS 5 weeks ago.  I had really bad situation now with the contract rules that the company should pay me correct and my hours as the same as the contract showed, however they pushed me work more than 38 hrs to 48hrs/w and pay less. Someone said i can leave now if they dont follow the contract. Is that right? Im worries if i leave this company my PR will be canceled. 

Please help! 

Do you have a new work contract with lower pay and higher hours? If not,  Fair Work Australia can be a place to complain. They don't take these things lightly. Once you make this complaint, there's going to be evidence of breakdown in relationship which establishes the genuineness of your situation.

PR can be cancelled only if there is evidence of fraud during the application. Subsequent misbehavior of the employer just makes it harder for them to sponsor anyone in the future.

Does not affect any grants in the past. 

1 hour ago, pravincv said:

Do you have a new work contract with lower pay and higher hours? If not,  Fair Work Australia can be a place to complain. They don't take these things lightly. Once you make this complaint, there's going to be evidence of breakdown in relationship which establishes the genuineness of your situation.

PR can be cancelled only if there is evidence of fraud during the application. Subsequent misbehavior of the employer just makes it harder for them to sponsor anyone in the future.

Does not affect any grants in the past. 

Hi, i signed the contract which is 55k + super and working 38hrs everyweek, 4 weeks holiday with pay that is the contract until now. 

Unfortunately,  they pushed me now the same payment with 48hrs and no holidays payment without any new contract. 

Edited by Antonie

Hi, i signed the contract which is 55k + super and working 38hrs everyweek, 4 weeks holiday with pay that is the contract until now. 

Unfortunately,  they pushed me now the same payment with 48hrs and no holidays payment without any new contract. 

I have the similar stiuation that I had witb my employer and im looking for my rights atm . I took them to the court so we are waiting .

• Like 1

Hi Folks

I was wondering whether all applications move sequentially through different statuses - e.g. from 'Received' to 'Initial Assessment' to 'Further Assessment' <in case of submission of pending docs sought by CO> and then to 'Finalized'? While going through various posts on this forum; saw that quite a few members have their application still in 'Received' stage inspite of their submission being many months old. Is there someone for whom status changed directly from 'Received' to 'Finalised'? 

Asking this because apart from status of application; there is no other way to figure out whether the case has been assigned to some CO or is the application just catching the 'digital version of dust' in some obscure location on the servers of Immigration's IT Department 🙂 Atleast, if all applications move through various stages; I'll stop logging into my Immi account every week just hoping for some 'progress' and avoid feeling dejected!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if a sponsor need to pay SAF Levy again for a second 186 visa nomination in the same year? 

Our business' turnover is less than $10m, so we paid $3000 for the first nomination and it was approved this month, and we are lodging another nomination soon. Do we need to 

pay $3000 again?

Thanks in advance

8 hours ago, Antonie said:

My advice is to get in contact with Fairwork and if they don’t do anything you can always get an employment lawyer to help you out. 

https://resolution123.com.au/ is one of those lawyer companies. 

Hi Guys,

Any help is much appreciate. I am confused on one part of my 186 TRT application. Nomination approved already. I am filling in our part.

What documentation should so submit for “qualification, skills and experience”. Would the following be okay:

1. PhD degree

2. Job contracts (10 years)

Should I also include my CV and publication list? 

Should I also put in my undergraduate and Masters degree which are slightly different to my nominated occupation.

Thanks for any help! 

16 hours ago, Mahal said:

I have the similar stiuation that I had witb my employer and im looking for my rights atm . I took them to the court so we are waiting .

16 hours ago, Mahal said:

How long did you work with them? I was being involved this shit for a few years since i applied 457. Im scare if i complain to the court all visa will be canceled 

On 09/08/2019 at 21:21, Muppett said:

I think the answer to both those questions is confidential. 

They didn’t cancel his/her sponsorship because his visa application is still being processed but the business is no longer a sponsor due to whatever rules they broke. 

They don't have to cancel his sponsorship because the sponsor has disappeared. If he doesn't find another sponsor quickly, his visa will be cancelled.

Im scare if i complain to the court all visa will be canceled 

You have two choices - you can leave your employer, or you can complain to Fair Work Australia.  If you leave your employer then you breach the conditions of your PR and you might lose it.  So that is not a good idea. 

If you complain to Fair Work then you are demonstrating that you are a good worker who is following the law. You signed a contract and you only want what you are entitled to.  The employer will be angry, but if he mistreats you, then you can tell Fair Work about that too.   This is the best way to safeguard your PR.

• Like 1

Happy Sunday all..

I have a question. Appreciate response please.

Can I take unpaid leave during my 186 TRT process. Since the past few months there was so much chaos after my first visa refusal. I took one month medical leave. I have a medical certificate. But my employer is not willing to pay now. He says you can take all accumulated leaves/payments at the end of contract. 

I have informed my MA to inform the department. And I am willing to work the extra month after the 4 years contract ends. 

Will that be okay?

9 hours ago, Mohina said:

Timeline please ?

State: NSW

Stream: 186 Trt

Number of applicants: 2

ENS 186 Visa and Nomination  and application applied:  27 October 2018

S56 requested: 26 July 2019

submitted: 14th July 2019

Nomination Status finalized : Granted  10 August 2019

14 hours ago, Dianne12 said:

Hi Guys,

Any help is much appreciate. I am confused on one part of my 186 TRT application. Nomination approved already. I am filling in our part.

What documentation should so submit for “qualification, skills and experience”. Would the following be okay:

1. PhD degree

2. Job contracts (10 years)

Should I also include my CV and publication list? 

Should I also put in my undergraduate and Masters degree which are slightly different to my nominated occupation.

Thanks for any help! 

I assume you are applying as an academic?

I sent my PhD degree and my previous employment contracts (I also sent my termination notice from my previous employment to prove the duration of work).

I didn’t send my CV or publication list.

I also didn’t have to send any other degrees other than PhD.

The timeline for me was reasonably quick, around 3 months.

58 minutes ago, Sere said:

We applied in February 2019 decision ready application but no news at all unfortunately 😭

Don't worry,  there's no 100% decision ready application,  I am waiting from August 18 and there are people waiting longer in the group,  no need to worry 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dimitrios said:

Don't worry,  there's no 100% decision ready application,  I am waiting from August 18 and there are people waiting longer in the group,  no need to worry 

Yep I know 

I was just hoping to be one of that application that get sorted out in 6/8 months or less,like it happened for some people on the group