2 hours ago, Jerita said:

Hi Hex thanks 🙏 for the advice my point was that the application which have already been applied there waiting time is 12 months to 16 months . I have already waited 8 months I don’t know whether this waiting gets add on top of that you already waited time . My profile says 12 months to 16 months I don’t know whether this is excluding or including my 8 months . If it’s excluding than my waiting time will be 20 months to 28 Months . So this whole scam which is running by immigration to take people money before even processing the application is bad .

No scam at all. The price you pay is just for them to check if you are elegible for the PR. It is not like if you are paying the grant of the visa. You are paying for the service of them checking your elegibility. As you know, you are still within the estimated time frame. You've been waiting 8months now, and the waiting time can either go up or down without further notice. Yes, It is hard..but at the end of the day, nobody is forcing us to stay here. I bet one income in Australia is way better than two in our home countries..and more for thus of us coming from HR countries. It's the price we have to pay to be in this beautiful country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Saugat said:

Im waiting since march.

My nomination application lodged in oct 2018 direc entry case office open file in feb 2019 ask for company financial docs which is submitted in a week after that till today there is no news....

Have been stay in this pages for long time, finally is my turn. Got PR this morning, received phone call form agent. Nomination and visa grant in same time, no any documents been ask. 

I did not have my own account, everything through agent, so I have no idea how is just happened. I know how that feel to see everyday someone get PR, so, believe in yourself.

186 trt

Cook

nomination and visa apply 10/12/18

LR

1 person 

nomination and visa grant 13/08/19

thanks everyone...

• Congratulations 12

18 hours ago, Pradip12 said:

We can see most of application(nomination) in forum from mid June and July 2019 has been finalised , anyone on the same timeline be ready for yours , definitely good news coming.

Direct entry or TRT application?

11 hours ago, Nora said:

No scam at all. The price you pay is just for them to check if you are elegible for the PR. It is not like if you are paying the grant of the visa. You are paying for the service of them checking your elegibility. As you know, you are still within the estimated time frame. You've been waiting 8months now, and the waiting time can either go up or down without further notice. Yes, It is hard..but at the end of the day, nobody is forcing us to stay here. I bet one income in Australia is way better than two in our home countries..and more for thus of us coming from HR countries. It's the price we have to pay to be in this beautiful country.

I lodged nomination direct entry 186 in oct 2018 case office ask company financial docs in feb 2019 which is submitted in a week after that no response till today

16 hours ago, Jerita said:

Hi Hex thanks 🙏 for the advice my point was that the application which have already been applied there waiting time is 12 months to 16 months . I have already waited 8 months I don’t know whether this waiting gets add on top of that you already waited time . My profile says 12 months to 16 months I don’t know whether this is excluding or including my 8 months . If it’s excluding than my waiting time will be 20 months to 28 Months . So this whole scam which is running by immigration to take people money before even processing the application is bad .

@Jerita Then that's maybe the right question to ask 🙂
- "I don’t know whether this waiting gets add on top of that you already waited time

To help understand, the waiting times are inclusive of your already waited time, meaning - if you've waited 8 months and the new processing time is 12 months, you'll have roughly 4 more to wait. 

Unfortunately, there is no exact science to this and although I can understand the frustration, it's a commitment you signed up for and something outside of anyone's control. 
- We have no option but to simply wait things out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Jerita said:

How come it’s offensive ! Your case is already processed in three months here I am waiting from 8 months on the mercy of some case officer . You don’t know how hard is to survive with one income where everything is getting expensive which is not just for Australians only also for people those who are on VISAs like me . I have only one source of income I can’t do any other job but petrol prices are going up . Once documents get expired they ask for new documents which I have to pay from my pocket not from the Immigration pockets from my pockets . I know my statements is hurtful and not practical but that’s sad truth. There timeline is going up for no reason.

Hi @Jerita,

I can truly feel your pain and the agony you are going through. Please don't take it the wrong way. Also, please don't compare your application to the applications of others as there are many factors that impacts the outcome. Also, appreciate the fact that the department never misguided you about the timeline. If the department would have said 3 months and processed your application in 8 months then I agree with your comment. Your application is well within the timeline as stated by the department. Yes, I feel bad about department now changing the timeline and not allowing applicants who have applied earlier a chance to appeal at ombudsmen. But living cost, application cost and other expenses you have mentioned are all well known fact and you have made a decision to come to Australia knowing all these factors so I personally don't see any point in that. Please stay positive, now some applications have started to process quicker than what it was last year. You will be next in line buddy, don't loose hope.

Hi Bigben and Hex thanks for your help guys ! I am really going through tough time financially so I needed to take out my frustration somewhere . I don’t need PR to create new, it’s just everything is stuck at one place and nothing is moving. 

3 minutes ago, Jerita said:

Hi Bigben and Hex thanks for your help guys ! I am really going through tough time financially so I needed to take out my frustration somewhere . I don’t need PR to create new, it’s just everything is stuck at one place and nothing is moving. 

17 hours ago, jessie0211 said:

Have been stay in this pages for long time, finally is my turn. Got PR this morning, received phone call form agent. Nomination and visa grant in same time, no any documents been ask. 

I did not have my own account, everything through agent, so I have no idea how is just happened. I know how that feel to see everyday someone get PR, so, believe in yourself.

186 trt

Cook

nomination and visa apply 10/12/18

LR

1 person 

nomination and visa grant 13/08/19

thanks everyone...

Hi @Jerita, No worries Mate. Just stay positive. Appreciate you sharing your feelings and letting it out. See a post from @jessie0211 today who shares very identical timelines & profession as you and got the approval yesterday. Have faith, yours should not be far away. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FR13 said:

Hi everyone 

Just a question, does the department see how many times you connect on your immi account and if it affects your application ?

Cheers 

No, I don't think so. I have logged into my immi account every day 3-4 times to check the status of my application. I know its sounds bit anxious but this is what this application process makes you.  

State: QLD
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Last Update shows : 24 June 2019 
IMMI Status: Further assessment 

Killing Waiting Time 😨

Hi everyone,

Thrilled, excited and numb to report that my golden email FINALLY arrived after almost 22 months of waiting. I received a call from my MA about an hour ago. 

The approval came through exactly 29 days after I received my s56 request to undertake an updated medical exam. 

It has been a challenging, frustrating and exhausting ride. I'll post more about my process here later, as I feel like I learned a lot that could help others. But for now I have to try to concentrate at work whilst I process this great news!

Could an admin update my status on the spreadsheet? I'm CD on the October 2017 worksheet. 

• Congratulations 11

47 minutes ago, CD_waiting said:

Hi everyone,

Thrilled, excited and numb to report that my golden email FINALLY arrived after almost 22 months of waiting. I received a call from my MA about an hour ago. 

The approval came through exactly 29 days after I received my s56 request to undertake an updated medical exam. 

It has been a challenging, frustrating and exhausting ride. I'll post more about my process here later, as I feel like I learned a lot that could help others. But for now I have to try to concentrate at work whilst I process this great news!

Could an admin update my status on the spreadsheet? I'm CD on the October 2017 worksheet. 

same occupation as you.

medical request on 31 July and done on 1 August, still waiting......

On 13/08/2019 at 19:47, Nora said:

It’s not about somebody is forcing me to stay here !!  I have paid enough taxes in this country but do you know when you have to go back you have to pay back 38% of your superannuation as a tax . So nothing is of free , I am paying for every second I am here . So going back is not an option of genius when you have invested this much part of your life here