40 minutes ago, Pradip12 said:

Hi guys , 

Just want to know, what will happpen  if we are unable to provide requested documents by CO on given timeframe , actually my friend was asked to provide PTE score 20 days ago but his MA didn’t  let him know about this for 2 weeks ?

is that possible to extend given timeframe ?

More delays, nothing worse than that

2 hours ago, Beeshnu said:

Hi everyone....

I am a silent reader in this forum since couple of months. First of all congratulations to all who got their pr recently. Is anybody waiting for their visa after nomination approval since around 20th of march???

Yes me, share your signature mate 

2 hours ago, Beeshnu said:

Hi everyone....

I am a silent reader in this forum since couple of months. First of all congratulations to all who got their pr recently. Is anybody waiting for their visa after nomination approval since around 20th of march???

My nomination was approved in March and still waiting. Responsed to S56 in April and my partner had to provide more character docs so little more complex than average 

16 hours ago, sahil pfs said:

State: QLD
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Last Update shows : 24 June 2019 
IMMI Status: Further assessment 

Can we ask our agent to Call the department or not because its been 2 months now . Please advise 

I got my Agent to send an Update Email and within 2 day she got feedback. It does not hurt to to just ask for feedback, even if you are within the allocated wait times. 

Hello everyone,

My name is singh, today I thanks to this forum very much for all the positive comments and happiness shared by others. A special thanks to @Hex, @sydneyishuk, @natmis, @Amit Gupta and @BigBan

I got my pr yesterday,  nomination approved 29th june 2019. No more new documents asked  by them, whoever are waiting please be patience, it will come. Off course it will come but please believe in god, he is here, I feel him.

And status went from received to finalised. No. More documents asked by them,  all the documents submitted. 

Thanks to my lawyer,  ISha Mehta at ims immigration Cheltenham.

Gud luck to everyone 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

20 hours ago, TooGoodToBeTrue said:

We submitted our S56 in april and are still waiting an outcome. I dont think there is a set or 'normal' timeframe to have your expectations weighted on. It's just a case of waiting. 

Hi @TooGoodToBeTrue, sorry to hear about your long wait and understand some frustration it can create. Please note at no point I was quoting any definitive timeline that applies to everyone. Thanks for your comment which informs others about different timelines of an individual application and to make me realize the exact word I use while commenting. Wishing you all the best for your application. 

2 hours ago, peyotemix said:

Thanks for sharing. Yes, the limbo of bridging visa is painful for genuine applicant and great for scammers. The only solution, I can think of is department improving their processing times. Lately, we have seen some improvements with some Visa classes which is encouraging. 

16 hours ago, Beeshnu said:

Hi everyone....

I'm waiting  since 14th of march. 

• Like 1

HI GUYS SORRY I AM A BIT LATE SOOOOO

HAIRDRESSER IN  SYDNEY - COMING FROM FRANCE

31 ST MAY 2018 APPLIED FOR 186 VISA

MARCH 2019 S56 DOCUMENT REQUESTED

APRIL 2019 S56 MORE DOCUMENT REQUESTED

2 AUGUST 2019  10 AM NOMITATION GRANTED

2 AUGUST 2019 5 PM VISA 186 GRANTED 

THE SAME DAY !!!!

THANKS AUSTRALIA GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

IT TOOK ABOUT 15 MONTH

Edited by Sachabee
  • Congratulations 5

Hi guys 

i was a silent reader for so long but finally i’ve opened my account to join in conversation and ask few questions.

i have applied for 186 visa Direct Entry Stream on a 12/06/2019 through my company who also sponsored me for a 457 visa 1.5 years ago. My occupation is Metal Fabricator 322311 and my country of birth is Serbia. I am just wondering if certain occupations have quicker processing time or all 186 Direct Entry Stream visa applications have the same processing time ? I live and working in Brisbane . If anyone know anything about similar cases like mine I would appreciate to share some informations.

Thanks guys 

12 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi guys 

i was a silent reader for so long but finally i’ve opened my account to join in conversation and ask few questions.

i have applied for 186 visa Direct Entry Stream on a 12/06/2019 through my company who also sponsored me for a 457 visa 1.5 years ago. My occupation is Metal Fabricator 322311 and my country of birth is Serbia. I am just wondering if certain occupations have quicker processing time or all 186 Direct Entry Stream visa applications have the same processing time ? I live and working in Brisbane . If anyone know anything about similar cases like mine I would appreciate to share some informations.

Thanks guys 

Hi @Milan SERBIA, Based on my limited understanding, I can say that timelines can vary based on a lot of factors and occupation code is also one of them.

7 minutes ago, BigBan said:

Hi @Milan SERBIA, Based on my limited understanding, I can say that timelines can vary based on a lot of factors and occupation code is also one of them.

double check your minimum period of full time employment requirements ... i am pretty sure is minimum 2 years if old 457 or 3 years with new sponsorship... the time of full time employment is not counted as calendar dates but actually time worked so if you took unpaid leave is not counted as such...

2 minutes ago, peyotemix said:

double check your minimum period of full time employment requirements ... i am pretty sure is minimum 2 years if old 457 or 3 years with new sponsorship... the time of full time employment is not counted as calendar dates but actually time worked so if you took unpaid leave is not counted as such...

He is applying under the Direct Stream.  2/3 years requirement is needed for TRT

38 minutes ago, Rakhush said:

Got this email from immi today what does this means am i in trouble? 

07BC514B-0E1F-4900-BCAF-AD41D6C41EA7.jpeg

You’re personally not in trouble but the company sure is. It does have a negative effect on your visa application as you no longer have a sponsor. Hopefully you can find a job elsewhere soon with a company that is willing to sponsor you. 

19 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

What’s the company you are working for ?

why did they cancel your sponsorship?

I think the answer to both those questions is confidential. 

They didn’t cancel his/her sponsorship because his visa application is still being processed but the business is no longer a sponsor due to whatever rules they broke.