This is my timeline 

State: VIC
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 186 TRT (457 to 186)
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 19th July 2018 
Additional Document Requested for nomination: 11th June 2019   
Nomination approved: 13th July  2019
s56 request Language fee of partner on  2nd August ( paid it at the same day)

PR grant on 7th Aug 

• Congratulations 3

5 hours ago, pravincv said:

So what did you submit as a response? No documents? What specifically did they ask for which was already uploaded? Was it named appropriately?

My MA has to write a letter explaining them what they are asking is irrelevant  with  written documents evidences 🙄. My CO asked me P. C. C. From a different country where I never visited. 

• Like 1

State: QLD
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Last Update shows : 24 June 2019 
IMMI Status: Further assessment

Waiting  waiting 😫

16 hours ago, Andy Truong said:

Hi guys, I'm back. I posted about my visa refusal on January this year and been through a hard time. I applied for the AAT Tribunal and luckily, my family won the appeal. 

The court decided to set aside the result that made the nomination approved. I received an email from my immigration agent yesterday. He said in the email that our family received an s56 form. 

I'm the main application and have 3 dependants which are my wife and my 2 children (22 years old and 13 years old). 

I was wondering that does my son (22y) have to go to school for the prove of enrollment for the application to be going easily? I read on the mail and saw that any dependant who is 18 or over does need to prove to have functional English or they can pay the second installment visa charge fee. Can my son pay the fee instead of taking school because he has been working for a while? 

I am looking forward for your kindly answer guys. Thank you.

Application applied: 6/2017

Application Refused: 1/2019

AAT Tribunal Court Appeal Won: 26/7/2019

Nomination Approved: 5/8/2019

Direct Entry

Position: Cook

VIC PESE

How long did it take to hear something from AAT?

Hi guys ,

case officer called my employer on 5th August and enquire about me and called my MA to submit my And my wife’s statement about relationships that submitted next day 6th August  still no update from case officer.

Any idea guys 

Edited by Mick1983

5 hours ago, jackgu310 said:

This is my timeline 

State: VIC
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 186 TRT (457 to 186)
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 19th July 2018 
Additional Document Requested for nomination: 11th June 2019   
Nomination approved: 13th July  2019
s56 request Language fee of partner on  2nd August ( paid it at the same day)

PR grant on 7th Aug 

Please check ur inbox

Hi all, 

PR just got approved. 

Its been a really long journey for me, like quite a few here. Over the last couple of days, Canada started to look more enticing, but we just held on. 

Just really excited....now its time to start looking to buy a house.... 🙂 - one stress to another.

This has been a great forum to share the weight of the exercise, although at times, can also be discouraging, but mostly very positive and somewhere that keeps it honest and truthful. 

My full journey has been greater than 4 years, as I also had to withdraw on my 457 when I moved companies. 

Hang in there, and thanks....

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 13

On 07/08/2019 at 10:16, BigBan said:

@Kinnu, yes I understand your concerns and there are exception to every timeline related to migration. I have seen many outcomes in last 2 weeks where department has taken action on application where s56 was submitted in June 2019. Please stay positive, good news should be just around the corner.

We submitted our S56 in april and are still waiting an outcome. I dont think there is a set or 'normal' timeframe to have your expectations weighted on. It's just a case of waiting. 

On 05/08/2019 at 23:48, positivewill said:

Basically when you request a NZ police check, it takes nearly one month to get the outcome, and will be expired after 6 months. So it is perfect if you renew that police check every 4 or 5 months. After you get the reports from NZ office just upload it to immi account or ask your MA to update it for you. In the case that you forget to renew it, and case officer touches your case by the time your recent NZ police checks expired, they will request you to renew it, and of course you got 28 days to respond. But again it normally takes 20 working days to get NZ police clearance, and you want to get it as soon as possible. In that case you would need to call NZ office, tell them (nicely) to help to put your application in fast track (which takes one day only), NZ officer will ask you to send them by email the request of Australia government, and boom it is done overnight (in my case). Hope that helps!

Thank you. That makes sense! We got caught out like that for our 482 so don't want to do that again! 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Can we ask our agent to Call the department or not because its been 2 months now . Please advise 

18 minutes ago, sahil pfs said:

Can we ask our agent to Call the department or not because its been 2 months now . Please advise 

You just have to wait it out, you are still within the timeframe.  

Also no set turnaround time for when CO will look at your file again after request for information.

Even applicants from 2017 getting Agents to call IMMI or calling themselves get generic responses.

Also there was another person in this forum, who waited another year after department requested more info regarding minor offence of their partner - as they had to do character investigation which can take time.

Be patience and best of luck 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys , 

Just want to know, what will happpen  if we are unable to provide requested documents by CO on given timeframe , actually my friend was asked to provide PTE score 20 days ago but his MA didn’t  let him know about this for 2 weeks ?

is that possible to extend given timeframe ?

Congratulations to all who got they PR.

Hi I am new in this forum. I want to apply 186 visa I have been working from last 3 years in the same restaurant but now my boss has transfer his business to his sons with new ABN and business name but I still working there. My question is now the restaurant is new so they can sponsor me for 186 visa or it has to be 1 year old.  Please give your valuable suggestions. 

Thank you.