12 minutes ago, Pradip12 said:

Guys quick question , is nominations case officer and visa case officer would be the same or can be different ??? 

Based on some earlier replies in the forum, I can only suggest both options are possible. CO can be same or different. 

33 minutes ago, BigBan said:

I second your opinion. If someone can provide all the right matrix that impacts the outcome of an application and then people stop asking question outside those parameters. 

It is waste of time, when someone post some question or outcome and then people start asking how, when, what, congratulations, thank yous. 

@BigBan This is "ideal world" thinking 😛 

- It might work for a day, but then we'll be right back to it all - joys of a dynamic forum as this. 

On 01/08/2019 at 12:16, KellyG said:

Hey guys, my Nomination has been approved this morning, now I’m just waiting for an outcome:) btw, it’s my birthday today, best gift ever!

Hey guys,I got my visa granted just now.  This is my best birthday gift! Thank you and good luck everyone! 

• Congratulations 13

49 minutes ago, Hex said:

@BigBan This is "ideal world" thinking 😛 

- It might work for a day, but then we'll be right back to it all - joys of a dynamic forum as this. 

Yes you are right. This is general forum behavior. More time and energy goes in policing rather than having a meaningful conversation. 🤪

• Haha 2

I have submitted 187 DE in June 2018 and received request to have Medical Checkup in mid May and completed the other week. 

As I submitted another 186 TRT in Feb 2019. I received another request from 186 to do the Medical exam in mid Jun. 

How can I refer the same HAP ID to my 186 case? Or I need to take another medical exam? 

Just a quick question my boss didn’t pay my super from a while and I talk to him about it but no appropriate answer and he didn’t give me any shit since then if I go to fair work regarding the matter is not gonna affect my visa .. my visa was 457 to 186 I got my permanent residency in July last month .. i was working for him from last four years .. thanx 

37 minutes ago, ssk84 said:

Just a quick question my boss didn’t pay my super from a while and I talk to him about it but no appropriate answer and he didn’t give me any shit since then if I go to fair work regarding the matter is not gonna affect my visa .. my visa was 457 to 186 I got my permanent residency in July last month .. i was working for him from last four years .. thanx 

No, it won't affect your Visa. Infact if what you describe is true, your employer is in trouble.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2019 at 14:51, ssk84 said:

@ssk84 This is interesting. How long is a "while" as the department would typically go through and confirm you / your companies super contributions before decisions are made. 

As for your question:
You should be fine reporting this, however, I'd confirm with an MA (just to make sure) as if it's been longer than a given period, the company could be in breach of it's sponsorship licensing, which I feel could affect your visa? 

PR has just been Granted this morning, what a good start for the week!

I have been a silent reader in this forum for nearly two years, and  would love to thank you guys so much for helping each others and make a day pass by easier because I know waiting in this process is really hard. I come to this forum every single day and seeing someone's PR granted makes me feel stronger as I know I get closer to it. And today I cannot believe that it is my day to share my story, and I hope this will help someone else. 

So the very first thing I want you guys to keep in mind is that if you have been to New Zealand before, please make sure you renew your police clearence every six months. The NZ police checks will normally take 20 working days or 1 month to get the outcome, so be prepared. If it is a request from Australia Home Affairs, you can actually call NZ office, send them the request and get the outcome in 1 day which is fast track and I would say the guys in NZ office are amazingly nice people, but renew the police checks in advance is always the best way. Besides the police checks, please download and fill out the Consent to Disclosure of Information Form and submit along with the police checks to immi account as this will allow your case officer to confirm with NZ office that there is no other page on your records. Please remember this as it took me two months from the day of request to get me PR, I blamed myself so many times to the delay of the process lol. 

Anyways, hang in there, be patience although it is hard, keep praying and your time will definitely come.

Here is our timeline:

Date of submitted: Both nomination and applicants(2) on 28th June 2018

Nomination Approval: 20th May 2019

S56 request for NZ police checks, Consent form, and partner's English: 27th May 2019

PR granted: 5th August 2019

VIC PESE

Look at our timeline you can see everything is processed on Monday, I don't know if this is magic but should be noted. 

Could someone please add me to the spreadsheet.

Thank you guys for being awesome. All the best for people who still waiting, I will pray for you guys!

• Congratulations 10

11 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Hi friends, I am new to this forum I have one question how old the business should be to sponsor for 186 visa?

Thank you. 

Hi Guys

i have lodged the 186 TRT nomination as cook company turn over 1.8 million but loss and profit statement says $116 loss is its still possibility for approval of nomination company accountant supportive letter been attached with application 

can someone let me know please 

thank you 

4 minutes ago, Nagra77 said:

Hi Guys

i have lodged the 186 TRT nomination as cook company turn over 1.8 million but loss and profit statement says $116 loss is its still possibility for approval of nomination company accountant supportive letter been attached with application 

can someone let me know please 

thank you 

@Nagra77 This is dependent on the CO assigned to your case and other financial factors associated to your companies nomination. It's not all based off profit / loss. 

Unfortunately, there are too many factors here for someone to confirm this confidently. Best case, would be to wait and hope for the best.