2 hours ago, Hex said:

@Nagra77 This is dependent on the CO assigned to your case and other financial factors associated to your companies nomination. It's not all based off profit / loss. 

Unfortunately, there are too many factors here for someone to confirm this confidently. Best case, would be to wait and hope for the best. 

Thank you am hoping to stay positive 

4 hours ago, positivewill said:

PR has just been Granted this morning, what a good start for the week!

I have been a silent reader in this forum for nearly two years, and  would love to thank you guys so much for helping each others and make a day pass by easier because I know waiting in this process is really hard. I come to this forum every single day and seeing someone's PR granted makes me feel stronger as I know I get closer to it. And today I cannot believe that it is my day to share my story, and I hope this will help someone else. 

So the very first thing I want you guys to keep in mind is that if you have been to New Zealand before, please make sure you renew your police clearence every six months. The NZ police checks will normally take 20 working days or 1 month to get the outcome, so be prepared. If it is a request from Australia Home Affairs, you can actually call NZ office, send them the request and get the outcome in 1 day which is fast track and I would say the guys in NZ office are amazingly nice people, but renew the police checks in advance is always the best way. Besides the police checks, please download and fill out the Consent to Disclosure of Information Form and submit along with the police checks to immi account as this will allow your case officer to confirm with NZ office that there is no other page on your records. Please remember this as it took me two months from the day of request to get me PR, I blamed myself so many times to the delay of the process lol. 

Anyways, hang in there, be patience although it is hard, keep praying and your time will definitely come.

Here is our timeline:

Date of submitted: Both nomination and applicants(2) on 28th June 2018

Nomination Approval: 20th May 2019

S56 request for NZ police checks, Consent form, and partner's English: 27th May 2019

PR granted: 5th August 2019

VIC PESE

Look at our timeline you can see everything is processed on Monday, I don't know if this is magic but should be noted. 

Could someone please add me to the spreadsheet.

Thank you guys for being awesome. All the best for people who still waiting, I will pray for you guys!

Congratulations mate can you please tell me which team no has processed your visa from VIC?

Hiiii everyone 

I am new on this timeline

Is there anyone have gone through from this problem ?

newborn 13 may 2019

186 grant 28 May2019

Visa was granted before Adding child 

I told my MA about child after 2 days of birth but he said, passport and birth certificate needed for adding child. 

Already form submitted to immigration still waiting!!

anyone have any idea???? 

Hi everyone,

I started reading this wonderful topic since last night and I just couldn't stop browsing through the pages. There seems to be different people with different backgrounds, but I believe we are all here with the very same goal. I just want to share this lovely inspiring quote to empower everyone here including myself (being a very impatient person 😀). After all good things take time!

patience-is-about.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Congratulations mate can you please tell me which team no has processed your visa from VIC?

@Dhakalbinod bro i got my visa approved today. my timeline is very similar to your ones,

occupation- cook

visa and nomination applied july 4 2018

nomination approved may 27 2019

s56 request(police check)-4 june 2019

s56 request submitted 5 june 2019

visa approved 5 august 2019.

processing office -team 12 VIC PESE

my  baby girl first birthday is today and the PR is granted today as well, cant ask for anything else. @Dhakalbinod i reckon your should be this week as well.

cheers

• Congratulations 6

31 minutes ago, raj# said:

@Dhakalbinod bro i got my visa approved today. my timeline is very similar to your ones,

occupation- cook

my  baby girl first birthday is today and the PR is granted today as well, cant ask for anything else. @Dhakalbinod i reckon your should be this week as well.

cheers

Congratulations Raj my one also from Team 12 Vic pese nominations approved 24 may 2019

s56 for visa requested 28 may 2019

submited 3rd jun 2019

Visa and nominations applied jun 2018

1 hour ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Congratulations Raj my one also from Team 12 Vic pese nominations approved 24 may 2019

s56 for visa requested 28 may 2019

submited 3rd jun 2019

Visa and nominations applied jun 2018

@Dhakalbinod bro when I got s56 request it was team 12 vic pese but I got my 186 approval thru nsw pese so we won’t know actually if it’s gonna be different processing office as well. Just keep checking your immi it should be finalised within couple of days. I really wish u all the best mate 

10 hours ago, positivewill said:

I have been a silent reader in this forum for nearly two years, and  would love to thank you guys so much for helping each others and make a day pass by easier because I know waiting in this process is really hard. I come to this forum every single day and seeing someone's PR granted makes me feel stronger as I know I get closer to it. And today I cannot believe that it is my day to share my story, and I hope this will help someone else. 

So the very first thing I want you guys to keep in mind is that if you have been to New Zealand before, please make sure you renew your police clearence every six months. The NZ police checks will normally take 20 working days or 1 month to get the outcome, so be prepared. If it is a request from Australia Home Affairs, you can actually call NZ office, send them the request and get the outcome in 1 day which is fast track and I would say the guys in NZ office are amazingly nice people, but renew the police checks in advance is always the best way. Besides the police checks, please download and fill out the Consent to Disclosure of Information Form and submit along with the police checks to immi account as this will allow your case officer to confirm with NZ office that there is no other page on your records. Please remember this as it took me two months from the day of request to get me PR, I blamed myself so many times to the delay of the process lol. 

Anyways, hang in there, be patience although it is hard, keep praying and your time will definitely come.

Here is our timeline:

S56 request for NZ police checks, Consent form, and partner's English: 27th May 2019

VIC PESE

Look at our timeline you can see everything is processed on Monday, I don't know if this is magic but should be noted. 

Thank you guys for being awesome. All the best for people who still waiting, I will pray for you guys!

Hi!  Congratulations on your PR!

Just a quick one on the NZ police clearance - I don't fully understand what you mean.  Is there a reference number you have to quote to NZ guys?  How do I update it every 6 months from my side?  Wanting to be pro-active in this but don't quite understand what you mean.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  

Thanks!

1 hour ago, raj# said:

occupation- cook

cheers

Congratulations Raj and Many Happy returns .... Happy Birthday to your lil Baby 🎉🎊

2 hours ago, 9JD said:

Hi!  Congratulations on your PR!

Just a quick one on the NZ police clearance - I don't fully understand what you mean.  Is there a reference number you have to quote to NZ guys?  How do I update it every 6 months from my side?  Wanting to be pro-active in this but don't quite understand what you mean.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  

Thanks!

Basically when you request a NZ police check, it takes nearly one month to get the outcome, and will be expired after 6 months. So it is perfect if you renew that police check every 4 or 5 months. After you get the reports from NZ office just upload it to immi account or ask your MA to update it for you. In the case that you forget to renew it, and case officer touches your case by the time your recent NZ police checks expired, they will request you to renew it, and of course you got 28 days to respond. But again it normally takes 20 working days to get NZ police clearance, and you want to get it as soon as possible. In that case you would need to call NZ office, tell them (nicely) to help to put your application in fast track (which takes one day only), NZ officer will ask you to send them by email the request of Australia government, and boom it is done overnight (in my case). Hope that helps!

21 hours ago, positivewill said:

Here is our timeline:

VIC PESE

Congrats @positivewill. I am also on the same boat. I was in NZL for two years. Immigration asked for police check from NZL. I submitted the letter provided by MOJ (which took 20 working days to arrive). Now Immigration have sent me another s56 request  with CONSENT OF DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION form which is to be submitted to the DOHA. Does it take time for NZ MOJ to disclose the information to DOHA?

On 05/08/2019 at 10:35, positivewill said:

Here is our timeline:

VIC PESE

Hi Will,

Can I ask if you updated any company's financial docs after you lodged your visa? Did they ask for most up to date financials before they approved your visa?

Thank you

Hi any body waiting from December . My agent said that the case officer asked for few documents which were already provided and than case officer is in silent mode. My agent already send two emails about any documents further needed but no reply from case officer it was happened in 26 June 2019 . I don’t know whether case officer has gone into hibernation or he has fallen asleep on his desk .Any Suggestion 

State: VIC
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 186 TRT (457 to 186)
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 19th July 2018 
Additional Document Requested for nomination: 11th June 2019   
Nomination approved: 13th July  2019
s56 request Language fee of partner on  2nd August ( paid it at the same day)
I would like to ask how long should i need to wait for PR GRANT😂😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, Jerita said:

Hi any body waiting from December . My agent said that the case officer asked for few documents which were already provided and than case officer is in silent mode. My agent already send two emails about any documents further needed but no reply from case officer it was happened in 26 June 2019 . I don’t know whether case officer has gone into hibernation or he has fallen asleep on his desk .Any Suggestion 

I am June 2018 and still waiting :)

If they have requested documents, wouldn't your status by under Initial Assessment or Further Assessment?  Doesn't appear so from your signature.

28 minutes ago, Jerita said:

@Jerita Seeing as though you're still within the waiting / processing period - best suggestion: be patient and wait it out. Unfortunately, not much more you can do.

14 minutes ago, Nagra77 said:

Hi Guys 

Does  anyone know pte validity for 186 visa ?  

PTE provides validity for 2 yrs. Main applicant who needs Competent english falls under this category

Dependents need Functional competency - this is possible only with a PTE test taken within the last 12 months (on application date).