Hi Everyone !

Just an update, I am going to move into a new place and I went to change my adress on my immi-account .

My statut was initial assesment, as you change your adress it end up in a form in your uploaded documents. 

I pressed the button to send this form the officer, and my statut changed to Further Assesment .

Don't know what it means 

Have a nice day, I wish you the best .

22 hours ago, Maliks said:

I wonder total processing time is 19 month nomination+visa but in your case they take  20 months to approve only your nomination thats unfair....

very appreciate that immigration officer has started to process my case and approved my nomination application, as you know, we have no choice just wait wait and still wait...

• Like 1

On 22/07/2019 at 15:53, sydneyishuk said:

Hi MerryPumpkin,

No further details were requested, my MA was pretty proactive with keeping the file up to date.  With recent payslips, also he saw a trend of increased refusals due to 'genuine need for the employee', so as well as a letter from the director we also provided my key achievements, over 3 years of working at the position, contracts won, new clients acquired etc... Also linked with bonus payments, pay increases etc.

Appreciate your reply mate! Cheers!

3 hours ago, KellyG said:

Hey guys, my Nomination has been approved this morning, now I’m just waiting for an outcome:) btw, it’s my birthday today, best gift ever!

Hi congratulations. do you know which team ?

Edited by Mohina

9 hours ago, JPJ said:

Just curious, anyone else waiting longer that 3 months after S56 request and documents submitted ?

Yes. S56 request 8th of May 2019. Medicals submitted couple of weeks later. Only thing is we needed to provide our newborns passport which arrived from the UK one day after the 28day period, but our MA said she informed immigration about it and should be fine. Still waiting. 

11 minutes ago, Dhakalbinod said:

I am waiting 2 months 1 week after submitted s56 requests documents very hard  to wait, anyone have idea why not much pr granting after july first week?

Same here mate I think your timeline and mine are very similar ,same profession as well.

Hi guys , 2 AUGUST 2018

SILVER EMAIL RECEIVED

NOMINATION APPROVED

NOW WAITING FOR VISA.

HAIRDRESSER

VISA 186 APPLIED 31 MAY 2018

S56 REQUESTED MARCH 2019

S56 REQUESTED AGAIN MAY 2019

2 AUGUST 2019 NOMINATION APPROVED.

THRILLED AND SO HAPPPPYYY Almost there !

Edited by Sachabee
  • Congratulations 4

Hi @Dar, if you think your application is decision ready then there won't be any s56 request. s56 is not a mandatory step before your application is approved. Only in case department think they need some more information or some documents have expired, they send s56 request to applicant. 

Edited by BigBan
Adding the context of the reply

Just a humble request to people who have posted on this forum.

Kindly add details of your application in the signature before asking any question, so that it is easy for someone to check your case rather than going to your earlier posts. Also, other people can easily co-relate with your case if they are similar situation. As there are lot of factors (which is usually mentioned in a good signature) can affect or differentiate your case with others. 

Please note I am not a moderator or trying to police this thread, but just a guideline for you to get help and others to help. Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kinnu said:

Yes. S56 request 8th of May 2019. Medicals submitted couple of weeks later. Only thing is we needed to provide our newborns passport which arrived from the UK one day after the 28day period, but our MA said she informed immigration about it and should be fine. Still waiting. 

Hi @Kinnu, @Dar, @Sachabee, @raj*, @Megan0515, @Mohina, @Maliks, @Dhakalbinod

Please add the details of your application in your signature, that way it is easier for the other members here to help you. 😊

Update your Profile: -> https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ or click on your account in the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 03/08/2012 at 23:37, whoiam said:

This timeline and info thread is for those who have lodged their applications post 1st July,2012, under the new skillselect scheme.

The Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) is for skilled workers from outside Australia or skilled temporary residents who currently live and work in Australia. It is part of the permanent Employer Sponsored visa program.

To apply for this visa, you must:

• be nominated by an approved employer
  • be younger than 50 years of age
  • meet the skills and qualifications requirements
  • meet English language requirements.

If you are nominated to apply for this visa, you must lodge your application online within six months of the date the nomination was approved.

When you apply, you must select one of the visa’s three streams.

• Choose the Temporary Residence Transition stream if you are a subclass 457 visa holder who has worked for your employer for two years in the nominated occupation and your employer wants to offer you a permanent position in that occupation.
  • Choose the Direct Entry stream if you have never, or only briefly, worked in the Australian labour market and have not held a subclass 457 visa for the last two years, or if you are applying directly from outside Australia.
  • Choose the Agreement stream if you are being sponsored by an employer through a tailored and negotiated labour agreement or regional migration agreement.

In direct entry stream how many years old the business should be sponsor. I have 3 +years experience and skill assessment.my present business sold to some one  he can sponsor or not. Plz give a valuable information 

Thanks Aouz

1 hour ago, BigBan said:

Just a humble request to people who have posted on this forum.

Kindly add details of your application in the signature before asking any question, so that it is easy for someone to check your case rather than going to your earlier posts. Also, other people can easily co-relate with your case if they are similar situation. As there are lot of factors (which is usually mentioned in a good signature) can affect or differentiate your case with others. 

Please note I am not a moderator or trying to police this thread, but just a guideline for you to get help and others to help. Thanks. 

And please limit your signatures to no more than 2 lines.  We allow migration agents a 3rd line, but we ask that signatures be no longer than 2 lines for everyone else.  Thank you.

2 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

And please limit your signatures to no more than 2 lines.  We allow migration agents a 3rd line, but we ask that signatures be no longer than 2 lines for everyone else.  Thank you.

Thanks for your response, but how does number of lines matter?

On 26/07/2019 at 12:52, leezo77 said:

@theredblur,

this is not a Police Clearance, but a Consent of Disclosure - an additional form required for NZ. You are correct though, my agent should have known that NZ police clearances would require this as well. So maybe just a heads up for any with Police Clearance for NZ,  to also fill out a Consent form. (this form allows AUS HA to confirm that only one police clearance response was submitted, just assuming that is possible to they can add an addendum to the clearance which is not uploaded or declared.)

@leezo77 I got a similar request today. I had submitted Conviction Check from NZ late June. Now there is a s56 request for CONSENT OF DISCLOSURE INFORMATION form. Does this take any significant time for MoJ to respond to DOHA or is it quicker as it took 4 weeks to get my Conviction Check from NZ. Can't help but wait.

Edited by bsuman

35 minutes ago, BigBan said:

Thanks for your response, but how does number of lines matter?

@BigBan I suspect this is in hope that it would keep the posts to a minimal size, hence, increasing the amount of posts per page. 

Although I can appreciate that, I personally, would rather have a few lines (as most already are), as it's much easier to read VS all information crammed into 2 lines. 
- Never mind the fact that we already battle getting people to follow this concept (adding a signature), imagine trying to further manage / police the length of said signature 😮 

2 hours ago, MerryPumpkin said:

Hi @Kinnu, @Dar, @Sachabee, @raj*, @Megan0515, @Mohina, @Maliks, @Dhakalbinod

Please add the details of your application in your signature, that way it is easier for the other members here to help you. 😊

Update your Profile: -> https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ or click on your account in the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature

Done. Didn’t know how to add earlier. This wait is extremely frustrating and wonder why applications are approved in random order. Would be fare to go them through in order.....

9 minutes ago, Hex said:

@BigBan I suspect this is in hope that it would keep the posts to a minimal size, hence, increasing the amount of posts per page. 

Although I can appreciate that, I personally, would rather have a few lines (as most already are), as it's much easier to read VS all information crammed into 2 lines. 
- Never mind the fact that we already battle getting people to follow this concept (adding a signature), imagine trying to further manage / police the length of said signature 😮 

agree. however, i think we can make it better. for eg. how does number of people in the application provide any extra useful information? based on the legislation, information on sponsor being accredited or job being in regional australia are more useful predictors

2 hours ago, pravincv said:

agree. however, i think we can make it better. for eg. how does number of people in the application provide any extra useful information? based on the legislation, information on sponsor being accredited or job being in regional australia are more useful predictors

I second your opinion. If someone can provide all the right matrix that impacts the outcome of an application and then people stop asking question outside those parameters. 

It is waste of time, when someone post some question or outcome and then people start asking how, when, what, congratulations, thank yous.