20 hours ago, CD_waiting said:

Hi everyone,

Thrilled, excited and numb to report that my golden email FINALLY arrived after almost 22 months of waiting. I received a call from my MA about an hour ago. 

The approval came through exactly 29 days after I received my s56 request to undertake an updated medical exam. 

It has been a challenging, frustrating and exhausting ride. I'll post more about my process here later, as I feel like I learned a lot that could help others. But for now I have to try to concentrate at work whilst I process this great news!

Could an admin update my status on the spreadsheet? I'm CD on the October 2017 worksheet. 

@CD_waiting Just wondering Is that 29 Days counted as normal days Or working 29 days

Thanks

Hi I finaly got my PR granted email yesterday 🙂(8months) 

Occupatuon:Chef

State:NSW

Stream :186 direct stream 

Applicant :1

Nomination/visa applied  :25/01/2019

Additional request :02/07/2019

Granted :15/08/2019

I was told to remain at my current workplace for at least 2 years from my agency but what will happen if I leave less than 2 years? 

Thank you, 

• Congratulations 8

19 minutes ago, Elise said:

I was told to remain at my current workplace for at least 2 years from my agency but what will happen if I leave less than 2 years? 

Thank you, 

Hi @Elise, congratulation. Regarding your question, if your employers complains to immigration department and proves that you never intended to work for 2 years then your visa could be cancelled. 

20 minutes ago, BigBan said:

Hi @Elise, congratulation. Regarding your question, if your employers complains to immigration department and proves that you never intended to work for 2 years then your visa could be cancelled. 

I see :0 thank you very much for your quick response! Do I need to still work for full time? I'm thinking of going back to study again. 

21 minutes ago, BigBan said:

No But If employees proves that he is getting higher salary and better position somewhere he can move  

9 minutes ago, sahil pfs said:

No But If employees proves that he is getting higher salary and better position somewhere he can move  

Where is the proof is in this statement?

@ElisePart of the 186 PR application is that you have intention to stay for 2 years, if  this is not the case then your employer can potentially report you to immigration, that you have violated this, that you provided false information on your application.

Only if circumstances change, like if your employer is deviating away from your employment contract may you have a case.

This has been a hot topic in recent pages... if you are thinking to go back to study or take a new opportunity, best to talk to your employer see if there is something that can be worked in.  Keeping your employer happy will mean that they will not report to immigration.

Edited by sydneyishuk
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Elise said:

I see :0 thank you very much for your quick response! Do I need to still work for full time? I'm thinking of going back to study again. 

This is quite upsetting to read for a lot of people.

Immi have implemented much stricter criteria in to their decision making process in attempt to filter through non-genuine applications.  Not implying that yours is, but simply saying now that you have been granted a PR and you're looking to leave or study instead could be one of the many reasons why the processing times and criteria have increased.

I suggest re-thinking your posts before posting on a public forum with your intention to cease employment or change your circumstances given details you have already shared.

Just my two cents.

Edited by BB88
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, sahil pfs said:

@sahil pfs I'm sorry to call it out, but this is not true. 

- Please confirm your information before posting on the forum as some people trust the comments by others (I for one do). If you're not sure, rather don't post it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Elise said:

Thank you, 

@Hex is totally right and also @Elise I would recommend you to please have a look at your submission documents, as you are a direct stream you are obliged to work for your employer for 2 years (correct me if I am wrong).

56 minutes ago, sachin1983 said:

@Hex is totally right and also @Elise I would recommend you to please have a look at your submission documents, as you are a direct stream you are obliged to work for your employer for 2 years (correct me if I am wrong).

are you saying that TRT isnt obliged to work for 2  more years with the nominating employer?

the legislation says that you should have the intention to work for 2 years. if fraudulent intentions can be proven, then the visa will be cancelled. change of circumstances seem to be a grey area

Hey guys did someone heard about this?

don’t get me wrong I am super happy about this and for them

but don’t you think that it is a little bit unfair that because they after being told they would be deported on the 21 August, Vanisre created an online petition which garnered more than 90,000 signatures - 15,000 more than the target - and a swell of public support.

and after that the 

Immigration Minister David Coleman intervened to grant them permanent residency, just days before they were set to be deported. 

again I am super happy that they can stay 

but there are people waiting for years and someone for less and the level of stress is super high,

should will all create an online petition to ask them to process more fast the visas?

85BEFF58-2F49-4BD3-B26A-4B7A938A1BB4.png

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Elise said:

Hi @Elise, there is no restriction from the Visa perspective with regards to study or secondary employment. As long as you are working for the employer who nominated you and as per the job role, position and other terms and condition defined in your application then you are free to do anything. Please note that some companies do not allow their employees to take secondary employment or put some restrictions so please don't take my comments word to word.

5 hours ago, mp18 said:

I have received my silver email this morning and requested for AFP as the expiry date of my previous one is today. 

Hi congrats you, What is your stream Direct entry or TRT? And please mentioned your derails in signature please what is your occupation and when did you apply for nomination?

23 minutes ago, Maliks said:

Hi congrats you, What is your stream Direct entry or TRT? And please mentioned your derails in signature please what is your occupation and when did you apply for nomination?

State : NSW

Stream : 457 - 186 TRT 

Applicant : 2

Nomination/visa applied  : 15/02/2019

Additional request : 20/06/2019

Documents Submitted : 15/07/2019

Nomination Approved : 16/08/2019

Processing Team : NSW

Hi guys i got golden email this morning.

Stay positive and hope for good.

My timeline 

Nomination and visa applied: 29 nov 2018

Nomination approved: 22 may 2019

Visa grant: 17th august 2019

Good luck guys.....you all will get soon

• Congratulations 8

20 hours ago, mp18 said:

I have received my silver email this morning and requested for AFP as the expiry date of my previous one is today. 

Congratulations. My s56 request and submitting date are same as you but I haven't heard anything yet.