Guest Jasonzz
3 hours ago, Sere said:

😭😭😭I saw many people that applied in 2019 getting the approval very quickly..but of course I am not one of them 😭😭😭

Just calm down, I applied in the middle of 2018 and still get nothing🙂

Finally my day has arrived, i got my PR couple of minutes ago. I'm literally crying at the moment, can't explain what i am feeling right now.

This forum has been such a big help in my entire migration journey!!! To all those waiting, please be patient! Yours will come soon!!!

Thank you again everyone, you guys really helps a lot. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Best of luck to all of you!!! ✌️

• Congratulations 10

3 minutes ago, GTRZ said:

Finally my day has arrived, i got my PR couple of minutes ago. I'm literally crying at the moment, can't explain what i am feeling right now.

This forum has been such a big help in my entire migration journey!!! To all those waiting, please be patient! Yours will come soon!!!

Did you have the online account??? Was it updated while your application was in process????

5 minutes ago, GTRZ said:

Was it your timeline 12 months to 16 months or something different?????

Hi all, I just came across this forum and wanted to share my current status as I haven't seen anyone with similar timelines...
State: NSW
Birth Country: Argentina
Stream: 457- 186 ENS
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: Dec 2017
Employer Nomination approved: July 2019
Updated Police check submitted: 22 July 2019
One month after and still on "Final Assesment". I can't deal with my anxiety anymore. Anyone ever heard of the FA taking so long after submitting the additional required information? 

Really appreciate anyone reading this. And it's very inspiring to read so many happy endings too. Thank you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Romwod said:

Hi all, I just came across this forum and wanted to share my current status as I haven't seen anyone with similar timelines...
One month after and still on "Final Assesment". I can't deal with my anxiety anymore. Anyone ever heard of the FA taking so long after submitting the additional required information? 

Really appreciate anyone reading this. And it's very inspiring to read so many happy endings too. Thank you. 

Dice "Final assessment" o Further assessment? 

23 hours ago, Jasonzz said:

Hi guys,

I just find this secret place today🤣

Here’s my timeline:

I’m applying sub186 transition path.

Visa and nomination applied on 23/5/2018

Nomination approved on 25/6/2019

Received S56 on 23/7/2019 and status changed to further assessment on the next day... still no replies until now😫 which has been 30 days.

I was excited when nomination approved, but now I’m getting anxious say after day, feeling hopeless and helpless, couldn’t sleep every night...

Is anyone here in the similar situation with me?

I applied on Dec 17
Nomination approved Jul 19
S56 on 22 Jul 
One month later still on "Further assessment" - I am exactly on the same boat, only that I've been waiting 5 more months too!! 

Guest Jasonzz
4 minutes ago, Romwod said:

I applied on Dec 17
S56 on 22 Jul 
One month later still on "Further assessment" - I am exactly on the same boat, only that I've been waiting 5 more months too!! 

Wow, your application  starts from 2017😮 even longer than me?! That’s really annoying 

Edited by Jasonzz

Guest Jasonzz
10 minutes ago, Romwod said:

I applied on Dec 17
S56 on 22 Jul 

Well, I bet I’ll get the golden ticket right after you then.. plz update it when the time comes

26 minutes ago, Woidy said:

Hi. 

I need a help. We’re got the pr 2 or 3 weeks ago. Just I want to know if I’m eligible to get 510 hours free English. I’m a second applicant. Thanks 

See here if you are eligible: https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/topics/adult-migrant-english-program/30846

Contact Department of Human Services they will be able to guide you and give you the correct information.

• Like 2

Hi guys, I have a MA to submit my applications so I can't really check the status of my application everyday. However I tried to work out the most popular timelines based on the majority of applications in this topic and marked them on my calendar, and then carry on with my life to avoid being too stressful and impatient. 

Today has been 28 working days since my Nomination was approved, I have just got a call from my MA saying that CO wanted me to have the AFP Clearance renewed, for which I have just lodged an online application. Look forward to receiving it by post next week 🙏

• Like 1

I believe PR approval season is over , it’s just bits and pieces approval happening now. I don’t know at my work place 4 People applied , 3 got it in exact 7 months. I thought I will be the same but still waiting  , I will be stuck forever on this page now whinging about not getting PR 😥

Edited by Jerita

6 hours ago, Woidy said:

Hi. 

I need a help. We’re got the pr 2 or 3 weeks ago. Just I want to know if I’m eligible to get 510 hours free English. I’m a second applicant. Thanks 

If you paid 2nd VAC. You're eligible for 510 hours. You just find below link any AMEP office near your place, book an appointment and they will help you.

https://www.education.gov.au/adult-migrant-english-program-service-providers

15 hours ago, AlyceinOzland said:

Hi guys, I have a MA to submit my applications so I can't really check the status of my application everyday. However I tried to work out the most popular timelines based on the majority of applications in this topic and marked them on my calendar, and then carry on with my life to avoid being too stressful and impatient. 

Today has been 28 working days since my Nomination was approved, I have just got a call from my MA saying that CO wanted me to have the AFP Clearance renewed, for which I have just lodged an online application. Look forward to receiving it by post next week 🙏

@AlyceinOzland If you have lodged a PR visa application, you'd be able to view the status of same at any stage (by importing your application via the TRN number). 
- This is how most of the people here view their applications, regardless of if they use an MA or not 🙂

Good luck! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Romwod said:

@Romwod If you go through the pages of this forum, you'll notice that there are many people in this position and many in fact, worse off. 

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do but wait - as difficult as it is, rest assured knowing that you're not the only one! 

As a plus - at least your nomination is approved, hopefully not much longer now! 

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@Romwod If you go through the pages of this forum, you'll notice that there are many people in this position and many in fact, worse off. 

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do but wait - as difficult as it is, rest assured knowing that you're not the only one! 

As a plus - at least your nomination is approved, hopefully not much longer now! 

Thank you for your kind words. I am really happy I came across this forum, I wish I found it sooner.  
The wait continues... 

• Like 1

Hi all

I am new to this forum.  My concern is  that I am on bridging visa A as I applied 186 TRT nomination and visa in Feb 2019. On August 20 nomination got refused and my employer have 21 days to apply AAT.  I received letter from department to withdraw or to wait to get my visa refusal so I can apply AAT after refusal.  I don't know what to do? What options I have?  Is this possible that I can reapply my nomination from same employer and also apply new visa file and withdraw my old visa file while I am on bridging visa. PLZ SUGGEST ME. 

13 minutes ago, NnN said:

Hi all

I am new to this forum.  My concern is  that I am on bridging visa A as I applied 186 TRT nomination and visa in Feb 2019. On August 20 nomination got refused and my employer have 21 days to apply AAT.  I received letter from department to withdraw or to wait to get my visa refusal so I can apply AAT after refusal.  I don't know what to do? What options I have?  Is this possible that I can reapply my nomination from same employer and also apply new visa file and withdraw my old visa file while I am on bridging visa. PLZ SUGGEST ME. 

Hi @NnN, please provide some more details of your current visa. As you mentioned that you applied for 186 TRT. If you were is Australia at the time of lodgement of your application, what Visa you were in at that time and what is the expiry date of it?