6 minutes ago, Samrani said:

Hello hassy,

have you provided the requested document? How’s you going with your file processing? Bcoz I am on same page right now. I don’t know what to do and how to do.

Hi Samrani,

Unsure if you will get a response from Hassy as they have not posted back since 2017.

You can get your Superannuation Statement which will show all employer contributions.  

Hi , 

Can anyone help me out here ? I am on 457 visa since 2016. Now after three long years, I have applied to take one and a half months leave to go overseas.  Took no leave before this.

And please  see my timeline below, what all I went through !!  

My Migration agent  is suggesting not to take the leave.  

Please suggest am I at wrong? Considering, God knows, how more long will it take to open my case. I desperately need a leave. 

Appreciate replies. 

Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, Bips22 said:

Hi , 

Can anyone help me out here ? I am on 457 visa since 2016. Now after three long years, I have applied to take one and a half months leave to go overseas.  Took no leave before this.

Please suggest am I at wrong? Considering, God knows, how more long will it take to open my case. I desperately need a leave. 

Appreciate replies. 

Thanks in advance.

@Bips22 No one would be able to advise better than your MA on this, as they would know your case better than anyone else. 

I suspect, if you leave - you'd do so at your own risk. Personally, if I were to get told by my MA not to leave, I would listen and not go. 

FYI: For me personally, I didn't take any leave deliberately - until all was resolved. I'm not taking my first bit of leave (1 week), after nearly 4 years. 
- It's long, but well worth the wait! 

31 minutes ago, Bips22 said:

Hi , 

Appreciate replies. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bips,

Can you provide a bit more information, why is your Migration agent suggesting not to take the leave?

You are entitled to take your annual leave if you have it and if it has been approved by your employer.

Hello guys,

I was silent follower of this group since 2 months. Today i am happy to share my VISA time line

I have got my visa grant today afternoon. Exactly after 3 months from the date i lodged my application.When i checked immi account 2 days back IMMI Status was Received, today morning my employer told me that my nomination approved today, just i thought of checking IMMI status portal few minutes back, i can see it as Finalised.

Thanks for sharing your experience in this forum.

State: NSW
Birth Country: INDIA
Stream: ENS TRT
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Nomination applied: 27 May 2019
Visa Application submitted: 27 May 2019
Nomination Approved Date : 28 August 2019
IMMI Status: Finalised 28 August 2019

• Congratulations 10

50 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Bips,

Can you provide a bit more information, why is your Migration agent suggesting not to take the leave?

You are entitled to take your annual leave if you have it and if it has been approved by your employer.

I was on 457 and took my leave as normal, but when you go overseas it will be affecting your application applying timings . If in three years you went twice for two weeks so these 14 days will not be counted in your two years or three  years experience.

1 hour ago, Bips22 said:

Hi , 

Appreciate replies. 

Thanks in advance.

Why your VISA was refused

32 minutes ago, Jerita said:

I was on 457 and took my leave as normal, but when you go overseas it will be affecting your application applying timings . If in three years you went twice for two weeks so these 14 days will not be counted in your two years or three  years experience.

Hi,

O that is understandable, well yes listen to your MA - you do not want your visa to be put in jeopardy!! 

If those extra few weeks is critical to your years experience needed then wait until you have that under your belt before going on leave.

I am pretty sure though that you need to have those 2/3 years experience at the time of applying - not during the waiting period for visa grant - best out check that out too.

Edited by sydneyishuk

10 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

I am pretty sure thought that you need to have those 2/3 years experience at the time of applying - not during the waiting period for visa grant - best out check that out too.

this.  TRT should already have the 3 yrs fully valid experience before applying. if leaves are part of your benefits package, it would be weird not to take it. i can understand the MA warning you if it were unpaid leave.  not taking leave because your visa is under processing seems against the spirit and letter of the employment contract!

• Like 1

Hi Bips22

Sorry to bother you bro, just wanted to ask you how sure you are that if you are on annual leave overseas is not countable for immigration for the 2 or 3 years working experience even if it’s annual leave?

You make me feel worried now cuz I have applied 12th of June this year for 186DE and one of the requirements was to have 3 years working experience in order to apply , and I started working for my company on 15 of May  2016 but I went last year 4 weeks overseas on holiday (annual leave from my company) so now I am freaking out that my application going to be maybe refused because of few days?!?!?

Can you pls share any information you know about this with me or anyone else ?

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi Bips22

Sorry to bother you bro, just wanted to ask you how sure you are that if you are on annual leave overseas is not countable for immigration for the 2 or 3 years working experience even if it’s annual leave?

You make me feel worried now cuz I have applied 12th of June this year for 186DE and one of the requirements was to have 3 years working experience in order to apply , and I started working for my company on 15 of May  2016 but I went last year 4 weeks overseas on holiday (annual leave from my company) so now I am freaking out that my application going to be maybe refused because of few days?!?!?

Thanks 

pretty sure, paid leave counts as experience. unpaid leave may be a grey area. it should not matter one bit if you spend that leave overseas or inside australia as long as your current visa is valid and allows you to return. if its bridging visa A, obviously you cant return until you've a new grant. 

people should start asking MA's more questions 🙂 they are paid to answer

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi Bips22

Thanks 

No need to worry bro, for the two years when I was on 457 VISA before applying 186 TRT, every year I used up all my annual leaves  every years, most of them overseas. Other than annual leaves I also took sick leaves overseas, and time in lieu overseas (i accumulated them as I occasionally work on public holidays), also every year I spent a few weeks travelling overseas for business trips.                  I submitted 186 TRT and clearly listed them in my form80 and it has not been an issue.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aron said:

No need to worry bro, for the two years when I was on 457 VISA before applying 186 TRT, every year I used up all my annual leaves  every years, most of them overseas. Other than annual leaves I also took sick leaves overseas, and time in lieu overseas (i accumulated them as I occasionally work on public holidays), also every year I spent a few weeks travelling overseas for business trips.                  I submitted 186 TRT and clearly listed them in my form80 and it has not been an issue.  

Thanks ARON bro I thought the same so I just wanted to double check thanks guys a lot 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hex said:

@Bips22 No one would be able to advise better than your MA on this, as they would know your case better than anyone else. 

I suspect, if you leave - you'd do so at your own risk. Personally, if I were to get told by my MA not to leave, I would listen and not go. 

FYI: For me personally, I didn't take any leave deliberately - until all was resolved. I'm not taking my first bit of leave (1 week), after nearly 4 years. 
- It's long, but well worth the wait! 

Hey Hex, Thanks for your reply. 

She says, if my application opens, it would be a problem. But don't we get time to respond ? And I believe more time can be requested from Department. 

I am so tired of waiting. Need a break and Mum's not well too...

Return tickets are bought too.

Edited by Bips22

7 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Bips,

Hey Thanks for your reply

I haven't taken any leaves in three years. She is worried, if my application opens when I am overseas. Employer does whatever she says.

My tickets are done.

Am stuck now. 

7 hours ago, Jerita said:

I am on 186 visa now TRT stream, Allready worked with employer for three years

6 hours ago, pravincv said:

this.  TRT should already have the 3 yrs fully valid experience before applying. if leaves are part of your benefits package, it would be weird not to take it. i can understand the MA warning you if it were unpaid leave.  not taking leave because your visa is under processing seems against the spirit and letter of the employment contract!

True Pravin, that's kinda my point too..

6 hours ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi Bips22

Thanks 

Hey Milan, I don't know if my annual leave will be counted or not, that's why asking.

Don't worry, So many people replied to your post. I think you should be fine. 

For my case, I have already completed more than 3 years with my employer. And now on 186 TRT. So wanted to avail my leave.

18 hours ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi Bips22

Thanks 

Only unpaid leave is not counted towards the required years

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_reg/mr1994227/s5.19.html

• Like 1

Question 

the case officer asked for some documents 

my immigration agent collect them allBut he told me that the boss send him by post the bank statements because they are too many pages 

so how my immigration agent will send this documents to the case officer?by post too?

thanks