1 hour ago, Hex said:

@cyril_au That's really quick - congrats on the CO getting assigned. 

I'm afraid the answer is not one that you'll be looking for; 

- Typically the CO only revisits the request after 28 days (it's rare - but does happen that they get back to it sooner) if you're lucky. 
- Once in further assessment, I've seen some cases take 1 week and others are still waiting - 2 years later (all dependent on the CO and case).
- At the time of the s56, the CO that requested it, would have requested all extra documentation that he/she thought would be necessary. In saying that - if the same CO re-opens the case later, everything should be fine, however, if another CO opens it (team driven) then they might feel something else is needed that the first CO missed out on. 
- As for your colleague, the worst thing you can do it compare cases, there is never a direct comparison, and it's the first step to causing even more frustration. 
-- Each case to their own, worry about yours and only yours :), it'll help you keep sane. 

I'm sure it's around the corner, stay patient - it'll come! 

@Hex Have you really saw someone 2 years in "further assessment"? Or is just a figure of speech?

Just now, tuti said:

@Hex Have you really saw someone 2 years in "further assessment"? Or is just a figure of speech?

@tuti Unfortunately, I really have - and it was on this forum. 
- In saying that, there was also someone who had their case looked at, the day after uploading the requested additional documents. 

It's consistently, inconsistent. 😐 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jasonzz said:

There must be a CO watching this place, because I posted this morning, and just few minutes ago, my visa was granted!

So everyone just keeps active and positive, maybe next is you! Thx all.

Many Congratulations mate so hoping to see something coming soon for me too.

Guest Jasonzz
1 hour ago, Angel2019 said:

May I ask which office process your case? VIC or NSW?

I am also waiting for the final result. S56 requested on 31/07, submitted on 02/08. Still in further assessment.

Mine is under VIC office.

Thank you.

Mine is NSW. 

Hi Am so worried about my nomination application I just applied 3 weeks ago TRT as cook I been working more than 3 years with same company on 457 visa .company used to had 3 restaurants branches due to loss they sale one restaurant .so where am currently working is doing good but due to one ABN 2017-2018 loss and profit statement show total loss 116k turn over was 1.8 million does CO will really look in loss ? If yes what’s documents can be attached to cover this loss 

please let me know 

Thank you 

37 minutes ago, Nagra77 said:

Hi Am so worried about my nomination application I just applied 3 weeks ago TRT as cook I been working more than 3 years with same company on 457 visa .company used to had 3 restaurants branches due to loss they sale one restaurant .so where am currently working is doing good but due to one ABN 2017-2018 loss and profit statement show total loss 116k turn over was 1.8 million does CO will really look in loss ? If yes what’s documents can be attached to cover this loss 

please let me know 

Thank you 

get a letter from your employer's accountant explaining the situation 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, peyotemix said:

get a letter from your employer's accountant explaining the situation 

Accountant has written that company can afford him for another 2 years also saying company growing up .that’s all is that enough or need more information about loss ? 

Edited by Nagra77

3 minutes ago, Nagra77 said:

Account has written that company can afford him for another 2 years also growing up that’s all is that enough or need more information about loss ? 

The accountant needs to explain why the loss was incurred and show figures to prove that the restaurant where you now work is profitable.

@HexThe reason I asked was because my nomination was approved just after 2 months (applied in Feb, approved in April). I have not lodged the application yet as I have 6 months to do so. Just not sure if it really takes 10-15 months after visa lodgement to be approved and if its worth paying a whole lot of money again for the whole family's visa application fees

17 hours ago, sj88 said:

Silver email received yay!! s56 requested for AFPs that are on file and in date so MA emailing today so fingers crossed it should be finalized soon!!

@sj88Congratulations mate!!! Your golden email is on its way! :)

By the way, Did IMMI call your office first before they approved the nomination or it just went straight from received to finalised?

10 hours ago, Mohammed said:

Hello guys, I have one question how old the business should be to sponsor for 186 visa. If the restaurant is new only few months old still they can sponsor for 186 visa. 

Please give some information on this. 

Thank you. 

Hi Mohammed,

The business can be less than 1 year old.  However the nomination application will need to give a strong business case.

If your business has operated for less than 12 months, also provide:

• business activity statements (BAS) for each complete quarter from the start of operations to the time you lodge the nomination, and
  • statements for the business bank account from the start of operations to the time you lodge the nomination.

Demonstrating that there is a genuine need for you as employee will need to be shown - there has been a lot of refusals lately because of this.

I would recommend using a Migration Agent - especially for the Business Nomination application.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fifi186 said:

@HexThe reason I asked was because my nomination was approved just after 2 months (applied in Feb, approved in April). I have not lodged the application yet as I have 6 months to do so. Just not sure if it really takes 10-15 months after visa lodgement to be approved and if its worth paying a whole lot of money again for the whole family's visa application fees

Hi Fifi186

No one can advise on the processing time to be honest, it is a chance you just have to take.

processing times are just estimated and as you can see some visas are getting processed very quickly within 1-2 months, others >1 year or even 2.

There is no rule of thumb.

• Like 2

Hi, I'm a silent reader here. It's been a long journey for me.

But finally my visa has been granted today.

Stream: Direct Entry

State: NSW

Birth Country: HR

Number of Applicants: 5

Visa and nomination lodged: 28 Feb 2018

Nomination Approved: 24 July 2019 (Initial Assessment)

S56 Requested (Updated Medical and AFP): 24 July 2019

S56 submitted (Medical and AFP): 12 August 2019 (Further Assessment)

Granted: 27 August 2019 (Finalised)

This forum is really helpful and I hope you guys get yours soon.

• Congratulations 11

4 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Mohammed,

The business can be less than 1 year old.  However the nomination application will need to give a strong business case.

If your business has operated for less than 12 months, also provide:

• business activity statements (BAS) for each complete quarter from the start of operations to the time you lodge the nomination, and
  • statements for the business bank account from the start of operations to the time you lodge the nomination.

Demonstrating that there is a genuine need for you as employee will need to be shown - there has been a lot of refusals lately because of this.

I would recommend using a Migration Agent - especially for the Business Nomination application.

Thank you for info

8 minutes ago, Ashu2424 said:

Hi all,

Just wanted to share good news.

I have received PR today.

186 direct entry

HR country

Software Engineer

Both nomination and visa filed on 9th July 2019

Direct Grant on 27th Aug 2019

Awesome. Congratulations. Looks like July nominations are being looked at now!

On 02/06/2017 at 21:51, hassy said:

Guys i have one question case officer asked me for past 2 years of super annuation statement in transition visa 186 visa.

So how can i show that from 457 visa granted 2014 to 2016.?

Or 2015 to 2017?

Actually my employer didnt pay in 2017

Plz advise me .

Thanks

Hello hassy,

have you provided the requested document? How’s you going with your file processing? Bcoz I am on same page right now. I don’t know what to do and how to do.

Hi. You just need to log in to your super account and then download the PDF file for the 2 financial years since you start the work which is your 457 visa.

Or if you don’t have an online super account just ring up your super customer care and they will help to to set one up.

CO has asked me and I did submit that, my nomination got approved.

7 minutes ago, Samrani said:

Hello hassy,

have you provided the requested document? How’s you going with your file processing? Bcoz I am on same page right now. I don’t know what to do and how to do.

Hi. You just need to log in to your super account and then download the PDF file for the 2 financial years since you start the work which is your 457 visa.

Or if you don’t have an online super account just ring up your super customer care and they will help to to set one up.

CO has asked me and I did submit that, my nomination got approved.