Guest guest36187

10 hours ago, TinaH said:

Hi guys,

Just want to ask in the invoice for 2nd VAC, how many methods of payment are available? Can we pay online through immi account or we have to pay by cheque. 

Thank you.

Hi Tina, It asks bank cheque to be sent registered, or payment by credit card where you have to send a completed credit card form to the Parent visa centre. It also asks that you contact your bank to arrange the release of the amount  of the 2nd visa application charge and credit card surcharge.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nyorksgrannie said:

Hi Tina, It asks bank cheque to be sent registered, or payment by credit card where you have to send a completed credit card form to the Parent visa centre. It also asks that you contact your bank to arrange the release of the amount  of the 2nd visa application charge and credit card surcharge.

Thanks Nyorks. Is there any payment by direct transfer throught an immi account for instance? 

Payment by cheque will take another 2 days to process while EFT only 1 day. 

46 minutes ago, TinaH said:

Thanks Nyorks. Is there any payment by direct transfer throught an immi account for instance? 

As far as i am aware, there is no other payment methods available but Bank/C or credit card( with surcharge)

If you dont mind making a payment by C/C with surcharge, once you fill in the credit card payment authority form and send it back to PVC, it normally takes a few mins to grant your visa (my friend's experience)

Have you heard anything yet ? Tina

46 minutes ago, whataday said:

As far as i am aware, there is no other payment methods available but Bank/C or credit card( with surcharge)

If you dont mind making a payment by C/C with surcharge, once you fill in the credit card payment authority form and send it back to PVC, it normally takes a few mins to grant your visa (my friend's experience)

Have you heard anything yet ? Tina

Thanks @whataday. I'm still thinking if it's worth to pay by credit card. Visa/Master 0.98% surcharge is $427.28 even the fund is already set aside once they request we can pay straight away. 

Still haven't heard anything from them yet. Maybe we'll hear some news next week or before Easter?? Only if we know the time, we could have planned everything better. Now I don't know what to do except waiting patiently. :sad:

3 minutes ago, TinaH said:

Thanks @whataday. I'm still thinking if it's worth to pay by credit card. Visa/Master 0.98% surcharge is $427.28 even the fund is already set aside once they request we can pay straight away. 

Still haven't heard anything from them yet. Maybe we'll hear some news next week or before Easter?? Only if we know the time, we could have planned everything better. Now I don't know what to do except waiting patiently. :sad:

$427 to save a few days?

I'd be paying by bank draft - in my experience visa grant follows a day or two after the bank draft is delivered.

Don't pay more than you have to!   Or maybe that's the accountant in me speaking.   :biggrin:

Best regards.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TinaH said:

1 minute ago, Alan Collett said:

$427 to save a few days?

I'd be paying by bank draft - in my experience visa grant follows a day or two after the bank draft is delivered.

Don't pay more than you have to!   Or maybe that's the accountant in me speaking.   :biggrin:

Best regards.

It doesn’t mention one but we have an agent with an account that allows them to do transfer.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alan Collett said:

$427 to save a few days?

Best regards.

hahahah if $427 to save a few days, I wont bother doing it. The fund is in home loan offset account, so if you multiply that amount with the interest rate, plus 55 days interest free on credit card and point accumulated by the end of the year. I did the calculation, the 2 amounts are roughly the same. So we'll seee... :))

26 minutes ago, TinaH said:

My friend paid 2nd VAC by credit card purely for Qantas points because his credit card has very good benefit (He did very good calculation to work out whether its worth) but given the amount of surcharge, I would prefer to waiting for a few days

It sucks indeed that you have not heard anything yet!! Your lodgement date was 09/04/2015. I really dont know how they process applications

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ant111 said:

My daughter, Assurer is complaining to Centrelink  today, Nearly 17 weeks since application. Supposed to call her back

twice, nothing! 3 years 6 weeks. We did everything carefully and quick. I did  her visa and my sons. 

Maybe you should visit them instead of call to make sure they have your documents. 

1 hour ago, ant111 said:

They did confirm that they have all they need and it’s uploaded on their system when she first phoned them

@ant111 ~ can u pls share your progress date in your signature? It'll help other new members to get an idea of the whole process. Ta.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2018 at 09:47, Zaki said:

Nah,  Waiting for telephonic interview... Everyday we rattle Centralink but no outcome yet

You were obviously contacted early to prepare youselves lol

as your date is 5.5.15 a while to go yet me thinks, wouldn’t be worrying they’ve not contacted you

way ahead of a lot of others 

Looks like a big wave of visas will soon arrive by reading all yr posts!!!! BTW don’t desert all us waiting room gang will you?!

2nd day in Oz and I don’t want to go home already!  ?

Edited by Kathss56
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kathss56 said:

as your date is 5.5.15 a while to go yet me thinks, wouldn’t be worrying they’ve not contacted you

Looks like a big wave of visas will soon arrive by reading all yr posts!!!! BTW don’t desert all us waiting room gang will you?!

@Kathss56 Yeah! Enjoy holidays I know it's awful to see return tickets ?  Especially to good bye  Sydney City. #throwmethere.

We lodged our application on 5th May 2015 and got docs request in first week of December 2017.  It's nearly 3 months we applied for AoS 

I awe! I am expecting Case officer around  2nd week of April Till then Anyhow I gotta get AoS Letter and bond everything done. Expecting My permenant residency in Early June ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zaki said:

@Kathss56 Yeah! Enjoy holidays I know it's awful to see return tickets ?  Especially to good bye  Sydney City. #throwmethere.

We lodged our application on 5th May 2015 and got docs request in first week of December 2017.  It's nearly 3 months we applied for AoS 

I awe! I am expecting Case officer around  2nd week of April Till then Anyhow I gotta get AoS Letter and bond everything done. Expecting My permenant residency in Early June ?

Wow Zaki!!! You already have everything planned in your mind. ??

Good luck to all of us...

13 hours ago, Kathss56 said:

Welcome back to OZ Kath,

Hope all goes well for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1