Guest guest36187

36 minutes ago, TinaH said:

No one contacted me :frown:

Hi Tina 

I feel sorry for you being delayed by PVC team. What is going on with immigration ATM it’s getting ridiculous and unreasonable. 

Have you sent an email to ask why or follow up with team 1?

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, whataday said:

Hi Tina 

I feel sorry for you being delayed by PVC team. What is going on with immigration ATM it’s getting ridiculous and unreasonable. 

Have you sent an email to ask why or follow up with team 1?

@whataday ~ do you think they will reply to my question regarding the progress? Personally I don't think so. :((

14 minutes ago, LindaH27 said:

It does look as though they are making people wait for 36 months so hopefully you will hear 3 years after your lodgement date? So possibly late April for you? 

No I'm expecting either next week or before Easter. 

One of the room member date was 9th April 2015 and already got requested for 2nd VAC. Mine was only a few days behind, should be contacted soon I hope. 

Edited by TinaH
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Kathss56 said:

You were obviously contacted early to prepare youselves lol

as your date is 5.5.15 a while to go yet me thinks, wouldn’t be worrying they’ve not contacted you

way ahead of a lot of others 

Looks like a big wave of visas will soon arrive by reading all yr posts!!!! BTW don’t desert all us waiting room gang will you?!

2nd day in Oz and I don’t want to go home already!  ?

Enjoy your time with your baby grandson Kath, precious times, time will pass quickly for you now you havesold your house. Good luck I hope it all works out fir you.We are looking forward to buying somewhere to live although it is depressing how prices have gone up in the last three years.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nyorksgrannie said:

Enjoy your time with your baby grandson Kath, precious times, time will pass quickly for you now you havesold your house. Good luck I hope it all works out fir you.We are looking forward to buying somewhere to live although it is depressing how prices have gone up in the last three years.

Loving every precious minute. Will be hitting that submit button on the 600 when I get back for sure!!!

699B2F8C-2328-4BBD-8E49-E060751BC3EF.jpeg

Edited by Kathss56
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, Geoffandgill said:

Does anyone know why the automatic response from Parent Visa Centre quotes “assessing officer” for 143 but then refers to “case officer” for 864? Are they the same.

Geoff & Gill

I don’t understand your question. Can you pls paste the paragraph that you are referring to? 

27 minutes ago, TinaH said:

I don’t understand your question. Can you pls paste the paragraph that you are referring to? 

If you read the automatic reply for the parents visa it says offshore applicants are allocated an assessing officer whereas onshore applicants are allocated a case officer. Sorry have no idea if there is any difference.

2 hours ago, Geoffandgill said:

Does anyone know why the automatic response from Parent Visa Centre quotes “assessing officer” for 143 but then refers to “case officer” for 864? Are they the same.

Geoff & Gill

"OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143/173)

When your application is allocated to an assessing officer, you or your authorised contact may be asked to provide more documents, including but not limited to, Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application. 

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 20 April 2015."

I can only speak from my own experience, but when I was invited to submit AoS, Police, medical etc, I believe that would have been at assessing officer stage, which was long before I was allocated a Case Officer.  From memory, I don't think I had a CO until right up to the request for the second visa charge.  Maybe the assessing officer stage is DIBP's way of getting everything in place and ready for the Case Officer so that you can then proceed quickly afterwards.  At least, that's the theory - but as we know, nothing in the 143 visa proceeds "quickly" anyway.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Catlady2014 said:

"OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143/173)

When your application is allocated to an assessing officer, you or your authorised contact may be asked to provide more documents, including but not limited to, Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application. 

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 20 April 2015."

I can only speak from my own experience, but when I was invited to submit AoS, Police, medical etc, I believe that would have been at assessing officer stage, which was long before I was allocated a Case Officer.  From memory, I don't think I had a CO until right up to the request for the second visa charge.  Maybe the assessing officer stage is DIBP's way of getting everything in place and ready for the Case Officer so that you can then proceed quickly afterwards.  At least, that's the theory - but as we know, nothing in the 143 visa proceeds "quickly" anyway.

I echo!  If we check properly two types of Streamline DIBP might have applied. 1) if you requested to submit docs in 28 days as per my knowledge your Application has been assigned to Co

2)'Invitation to commence docs' This is I guess Auto generated mail from DIBP No specific info about CO. 

me and my sponsors have been waiting for a long time for AoS even though we got invitation earlier ? 

Can anyone guide me For AoS we applied on 23rd December 2017 Still out of our hand *sigh