Guest guest36187

7 minutes ago, rajk said:

hi guys i have applied for my parents visa subclass 143 on 2nd oct 2015 , haven't heard anything yet !!!!!

couple of questions ?? 

Can i apply for AOS now ?

can i get the medical done now ? 

Please do help what should i do ?

Can i apply for AOS now ? - No you can't 

can i get the medical done now ? No you can't. 

Please do help what should i do ?- Pray

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

[mention=263493]karu1[/mention] thanks for ur reply mate , do u have any idea how long ago we will get co etc , what they normally check for AOS 
To be an assurer, one must :
Have an income greater than the income threshold for current and previous financial years
Be an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
Be over 18
Be able to get a bank guarantee, if required (mandatory AoS visa categories)
The income threshold is affected by:
Number of people in the assurer’s immediate family
Number of adult assurees in the AoS
Number of assurers in the AoS
Assurer with no dependent children

The starting income threshold for a single assurer without children is based on the annual rate of Newstart Allowance (NSA rate) for the category “single, with a dependent child or children” :

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mrs Depp said:

Our update. My parents lodgement date is 16th April 2015. Their agent has emailed them stating Immi have requested more info. The email doesn't state if a CO has been assigned or not. ?

When did your parents receive the request? Is it preparation stage before assigning a CO? 

13 minutes ago, TinaH said:

When did your parents receive the request? Is it preparation stage before assigning a CO? 

Their agent emailed them yesterday, they have requested, amongst a couple of other things, an update to their form 80 as the form was originally included at the time of lodgement. We have already done the AOS and they have completed medicals and police checks as per a request back in October. They were advised at that time they did not have a CO and it was to get everything in order for when they were allocated a CO.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Depp said:

Their agent emailed them yesterday, they have requested, amongst a couple of other things, an update to their form 80 as the form was originally included at the time of lodgement. We have already done the AOS and they have completed medicals and police checks as per a request back in October. They were advised at that time they did not have a CO and it was to get everything in order for when they were allocated a CO.

@Mrs Depp Erm.. I guess it's Yes because if you have already got 'Preparation to commence docs' mail and now Department is Corresponding to your agent Clearly Ur application is in the pipeline 

Just now, Zaki said:

@Mrs Depp Erm.. I guess it's Yes because if you have already got 'Preparation to commence docs' mail and now Department is Corresponding to your agent Clearly Ur application is in the pipeline 

It does sound like they have but I suppose until the 2nd VAC is requested then it is just a guess.

41 minutes ago, nyorksgrannie said:

Not to my knowledge, the waiting is a nightmare that just goes on and on, if only we had a date we could make plans and hopefully get a house of our own.

That is pretty weird coz your lodgement date was 9th April 2015. They should have assessed it since last batch?

52 minutes ago, TinaH said:

That is pretty weird coz your lodgement date was 9th April 2015. They should have assessed it since last batch?

I think they say they are assessing up to that date it doesn’t mean the visa will be completed by then, I guess people who have an eatlier date but don’t yet have their AOS acceptance or other docs hold up the queue ?  Or maybe some staff members are more efficient than others?

All we can do is wait, after all we have had plenty of practise in this waiting room it is definitely getting crowded and time for a shuffle up - hold open that door..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TinaH said:

Hi guys,

Has anyone submitted the application prior to 9th April heard anything from DIBP?

I'm totally lost of how they actually update the processing though some people in March still not allocated CO.

There is and never has been any logic by the looks of it ? Pot luck springs to mind! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nyorksgrannie said:

I think they say they are assessing up to that date it doesn’t mean the visa will be completed by then, I guess people who have an eatlier date but don’t yet have their AOS acceptance or other docs hold up the queue ?  Or maybe some staff members are more efficient than others?

All we can do is wait, after all we have had plenty of practise in this waiting room it is definitely getting crowded and time for a shuffle up - hold open that door..

Yes we’re ready and waiting and so are all our grandchildren (7) ranging from 4-11 all growing up too quickly! And waiting for Nanni Jacqui and Granddad Mark to hurry up and get there ? Roll on August!

• Like 3

Hi Guys

thank you for your help in advance, my parents got the request to provide the remaining documents of form 80 / police clearance , etc..., the questions now is that we have sent the email to the email specified in the request but we got no reply that they have received the documents, is that normal? how do we know that we sent the email to the correct address and that they have received the documents?

Regards

30 minutes ago, Nkassan said:

Hi Guys

thank you for your help in advance, my parents got the request to provide the remaining documents of form 80 / police clearance , etc..., the questions now is that we have sent the email to the email specified in the request but we got no reply that they have received the documents, is that normal? how do we know that we sent the email to the correct address and that they have received the documents?

Regards

If you have checked and double-checked that you used the correct email address, then there's not much you can do.  People rarely get acknowledgements, apart from the very first one after lodging their application.  BUT ... check your Junk folder in case anything goes in there instead of into your Inbox.  

• Like 2

On 18/02/2018 at 04:02, LBee said:

the

I asked this too but got no reply. My app was 6/2/15 btw applied at Centrelink  for AOS 20/11/17 , no telephone interview  to date. We’ve called them . They say we’ll treat it as urgent but no reply then too. SIXTEEN weeks today since app. ??? THREE years 5 weeks since acknowledgement. 

• Sad 3

38 minutes ago, ant111 said:

I asked this too but got no reply. My app was 6/2/15 btw applied at Centrelink  for AOS 20/11/17 , no telephone interview  to date. We’ve called them . They say we’ll treat it as urgent but no reply then too. SIXTEEN weeks today since app. ??? THREE years 5 weeks since acknowledgement. 

I think you should keep chasing Centrelink on this.  

57 minutes ago, ant111 said:

Have you got Case Officer yet? Regarding the AOS, I think it's better if you visit Centerlink office.