Guest guest36187

4 hours ago, Tidang said:

My sister just recieve AOS acceptance letter by email so lucky for me . What can i do for the next step ???  Because my application lodge in march 2015 so i hope can get 2nd payment request soon !!!!!

Congratulations:).Forward AL to your agent

• Thanks 1

On 06/05/2018 at 19:26, bridgie said:

Breaking news. Daily Mail in colour , so it must be true.

Dependent over the age stipulated in Australian Immigration Rules, can be any age and ignore the laid down procedure providing :-

A. They don't post every 30 secs on a forum,meaning more sane minded people think something important has happened.
B. They consult with a professional agent.
C. They accept a hot topic constitutes more than the same two people posting the same questions.

signed

Donald Trump's -truth office

Peter Dutton's -As if I care office

Seems a bit too sarcastic. What's happening to the great British hand of friendship. Did we lose it with Brexit or are some just losing patience. You reap what you sow after all

9 hours ago, SusieRoo said:

Just when I'm feeling gloomy about our visa with the budget looming, I found this thread with photos of one of our favourite places in Australia

Thinking of family and places like this makes the visa process bearable (just).

Noosa National Park  /topic/201123-noosa-national-park/

Great keep your spirit up. My children us ed d to live in Noise and apart from the cost of living don't regret it. Neither do we

• Like 1

Just now, ant111 said:

Great keep your spirit up. My children us ed d to live in Noise and apart from the cost of living don't regret it. Neither do we

Just now, ant111 said:

NOOSA 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tidang said:

My sister just recieve AOS acceptance letter by email so lucky for me . What can i do for the next step ???  Because my application lodge in march 2015 so i hope can get 2nd payment request soon !!!!!

YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN. I'm waiting for our approval letter how long did yours ta me please.

Just now, ant111 said:

YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN. I'm waiting for our approval letter how long did yours ta me please.

PS If the total is reached as some think , then your visa will be issued from July.( Im three years three months one week in thr line and counting )

5 minutes ago, ant111 said:

PS If the total is reached as some think , then your visa will be issued from July.( Im three years three months one week in thr line and counting )

Sorry yes you need to send letter by scan and email to visa centre or if you've an agent to them

3 hours ago, Alan Collett said:

Are you sure about that?

See the timeline for a Disallowance Motion being introduced here: https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Regulations_and_Ordinances/Alerts

Best regards.

What is the timeline for the disallowance motion being introduced as there’s nothing here since April. Can it still be brought? Or is there a time limit? So very different to uk politics!

7 minutes ago, Tidang said:

I don’t think so ant1111 because all of applications in january and march have visa granted so I believe when you get AOS acceptance letter immediately you will get 2nd PAyment request.

Thanks Tidang. HOPE SO. How long does approval letter take please

58 minutes ago, Rosiejaq said:

What is the timeline for the disallowance motion being introduced as there’s nothing here since April. Can it still be brought? Or is there a time limit? So very different to uk politics!

I can’t see any disallowance motion put forward for aos - unless I missed it so does that mean we are stuck with the new rules being applied retrospectively?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

Please see the link in my post, and the timeline referenced therein.

Best regards.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SusieRoo said:

Looks like the AoS disallowance motion has now been lodged by senator McKim and we now wait for a maximum of 15 days

Where did you see that. I’ve been looking all day to see if anything in news about it. 

Seems a bit too sarcastic. What's happening to the great British hand of friendship. Did we lose it with Brexit or are some just losing patience. You reap what you sow after all

Ireland, India, Africa, America,Canada,Australia..... Oh and the Windrush generation....us Brits have shown the hand of friendship alright ,normally with the other hand wrapped round someone's throat.

34 minutes ago, bridgie said:

Ireland, India, Africa, America,Canada,Australia..... Oh and the Windrush generation....us Brits have shown the hand of friendship alright ,normally with the other hand wrapped round someone's throat.

What is your problem? Please don’t derail this parent thread. Start your own topic in chewing the fat that is where this type of post belongs. 

• Like 1

My AoS form was lodged in December and just got the phone interview today.

They asked me to submit a document declaring that I'm the sole assurer. The same thing is requested from my sister who is another assurer. Is it normal?

Note: this is a 2 assurers for 3 applicants situation

What is your problem? Please don’t derail this parent thread. Start your own topic in chewing the fat that is where this type of post belongs. 

I have no problems whatsoever, just replying to people who comment on my posts. However, thank you for taking the time to post off topic, telling me not to do what you are doing.

5 minutes ago, bridgie said:

I have no problems whatsoever, just replying to people who comment on my posts. However, thank you for taking the time to post off topic, telling me not to do what you are doing.

Moderator Note:

Let's not derail the thread further ... back to topic about Parent Visa's 

• Like 2