Guest guest36187

Yes I had the same 27 Oct 2016 for 864!

·         ONSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 864 and 884)

When your application is allocated to a case officer, you or your authorised contact will be asked to provide more documents, including but not limited to Assurance of Support (subclass 864 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application. 

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to 27 October 2016.

Edited by Rosiejaq

7 hours ago, ramot said:

We have 2 email addresses I had sent one already on Tuesday, so I just sent another one using the other address. Guess what no change 27th oct. 2016, think all our applications have been bundled together in the can't be bothered with these pile.

What also really annoys me is that the changes and increases to the AOS paragraph hasn't been updated, so it still reads that the costs are increased from April.

Welcome to Australia, lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bhoys said:

Agam, sorry did not look at your signature before. Did you then get a case officer appointed before your visa was assessed? As I said above on 30/04/2018 they were only assessing applications up to 22nd April 2015. I am trying to get a handle on from when you get asked to give further information until you get PR how long roughly does this process take.

Id say allow 3 to 6 mths.

Just going through some of my old posts, and seen this one from november  2017, just before we flew out to aus for xmas. its refering to the e-mail update for the 143 visa.

how wrong was i ?

Thats a decent move, we are off to aus on the 30th nov, get back on the 11th january, hopefully it will be in april by then.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, kimboslice said:

Just going through some of my old posts, and seen this one from november  2017, just before we flew out to aus for xmas. its refering to the e-mail update for the 143 visa.

how wrong was i ?

Thats a decent move, we are off to aus on the 30th nov, get back on the 11th january, hopefully it will be in april by then.

Very easy to be wrong when guessing anything in this process. When do you now expect to have your visa?

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, kimboslice said:

I was hoping for March 19, but I don’t think that’s going to happen now, not the way the date is not moving ☹️

Yes, that sounds about right, but you could now be closer to July/August 2019. We were hoping for April 2020, but I think it will be later now and probably close to 50 months in total.

• Sad 3

Hi Miken C , Pertenhall and anyone who applied in march 2015 . Have any news or 2nd payment request and to me when i submitted all documents include AOS acceptance letter in 7 may 2018 How long can i get 2nd payment request . After one week wait for 2nd payment request Im so worry.

The current government keeps pushing back the processing date further and further every single month

75 per cent of applications processed 90 per cent of applications processed
39 months 41 months

Last updated 15 May 2018 (for month ending 30 April 2018)

Processing times vary.

For more information read Global visa and citizenship processing times

Regards

Kev

• Sad 2

We are up to Assurance of support stage, however Centrelink advise us that the processing time can take as long as 3 - 6 months. 

How does that possible? 

We submitted our paperwork on 5/4 about 5 weeks ago. 

Does anyone have any experience doing AOS as an organization not an individual. What company documents do you need to provide. We have the company (tax return, financial reports, asic certificate. The director’s ID, and citizenship. 

4 hours ago, superman2016 said:

The current government keeps pushing back the processing date further and further every single month

75 per cent of applications processed 90 per cent of applications processed
39 months 41 months

Last updated 15 May 2018 (for month ending 30 April 2018)

Processing times vary.

For more information read Global visa and citizenship processing times

Regards

Kev

Am so so sick of this. It’s getting really out of hand. Perhaps something could be done en masse like the Aos saga complaint etc !!!

Edited by Kathss56
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1