SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

30 minutes ago, EllieJV said:

I just got my PMV grant! emoji16.png Only applied late February. Way faster than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab news Ellie, congrats! Great news to start the weekend!! ?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, EllieJV said:

I just got my PMV grant! emoji16.png Only applied late February. Way faster than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news.  Promising news for those of us still waiting (we are waiting on 309 for husband but hoping it goes straight to 100).  Assessment in progress still for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kellydud said:

Great news.  Promising news for those of us still waiting (we are waiting on 309 for husband but hoping it goes straight to 100).  Assessment in progress still for us.

Don't think you'll have that long to wait Kelly,  you're next and would imagine you'll go to the 100 if you've kids together and that! You normally get both of them granted together! 

• Like 1

Hi All,

My hubby and I have been in Melbourne for just over 2 years, we are Bayside (Beaumaris), have met a few friends but would like to make more!  For some crazy reason have had a push for this thread come through recently and thought we might just let any newbies that have arrived or about to arrive to Melbourne that we would be more than happy to offer any info we have gained over our past two years being here & of course meet up should you too like to meet some new people!

We have just started a new topic "Newbies & Oldies Friends in Melbourne?!" So please if you are also interested in making some new friends or just want a little helpfull info please hop over to our thread.

Cheers

ps: congrats to all who recently received their approval, it seems there is an unusal quick approval rate going on you lucky things!

Edited by leftyandstumpy
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, leftyandstumpy said:

Hi All,

My hubby and I have been in Melbourne for just over 2 years, we are Bayside (Beaumaris), have met a few friends but would like to make more!  For some crazy reason have had a push for this thread come through recently and thought we might just let any newbies that have arrived or about to arrive to Melbourne that we would be more than happy to offer any info we have gained over our past two years being here & of course meet up should you too like to meet some new people!

We have just started a new topic "Newbies & Oldies Friends in Melbourne?!" So please if you are also interested in making some new friends or just want a little helpfull info please hop over to our thread.

Cheers

ps: congrats to all who recently received their approval, it seems there is an unusal quick approval rate going on you lucky things!

Thanks!! We may be as close as Seaford or over Upwey direction. We arrive 16/6.  Think there's another thread on here under the Victoria section too! 

Just got through my grant of a 309.

Timeline roughly as follows:

Jan 3rd 2017: Sent application forms with everything but Health checks + Police Records

February 2017: did Health assessments and submitted.

April 4th 2017:  Recieved first communication from Case officer asking for Police checks and my Wife hadn't uploaded her sponser form. Given 28 days to do so.

May 8th 2017: Granted.

All pretty straightforward I think although the lack of interaction is frustrating, best course is just to relax and let go through the motions. Very pleased.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MTut said:

Jan 3rd 2017: Sent application forms with everything but Health checks + Police Records

April 4th 2017:  Recieved first communication from Case officer asking for Police checks and my Wife hadn't uploaded her sponser form. Given 28 days to do so.

All pretty straightforward I think although the lack of interaction is frustrating, best course is just to relax and let go through the motions. Very pleased.

Awesome news, Congrats! Just over 4 months! 

Wheres the move to? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lever40 said:

Awesome news, Congrats! Just over 4 months! 

Wheres the move to? 

90% chance it'll be Sydney. Wife is from Canberra so it's close enough to them without having them under our feet.

Canberra get's a bad image projected of it but it's pretty nice, however I don't think we're quite ready to move there yet. Without an AFL, Football team or Test Ground, I'd get bored. Outside chance of Melbourne if my Wife gets offered a dream role within her company, Bupa, who's biggest office is there.

Hopefully November time for the move, can now look for some flight options.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MTut said:

Well done!!! Nice to see another grant coming thru! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, leftyandstumpy said:

Hi All,

Cheers

Assuming medicals and police check goes through ok then we will be heading to the Melbourne area.  

We think its going to be around April time next year.  Once granted then the hard part begins, finding a job and somewhere to live!

• Like 1

Today we have had communication about registering our UK Court order in Australia (something we have to do before we can migrate).  My wife is Australian and has family in Traralgon area (about 2 hours East of Melbourne) thats where we will migrate to.  We applied for my Visa middle of Feb but have to have the court order registered in Oz before we will get granted :(    I am preying we dont miss out in the quick granting that seems to be going on 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LaddermanUS said:

Today we have had communication about registering our UK Court order in Australia (something we have to do before we can migrate).  My wife is Australian and has family in Traralgon area (about 2 hours East of Melbourne) thats where we will migrate to.  We applied for my Visa middle of Feb but have to have the court order registered in Oz before we will get granted :(    I am preying we dont miss out in the quick granting that seems to be going on 

Good luck with all that!!

I haven't really posted on here recently and of course as it happens there are a whole host of names that I don't recognize.

Just an update on my circumstance I entered Australia yesterday and activated my Spouse (100) visa so after 7 months apart our family is back together.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Jonleahy said:

I haven't really posted on here recently and of course as it happens there are a whole host of names that I don't recognize.

Just an update on my circumstance I entered Australia yesterday and activated my Spouse (100) visa so after 7 months apart our family is back together.

Great news, really pleased for you! I think you were in the latter stages of your application when I joined this thread, so great to hear that it has all come together for you now. Good luck with the new chapter! 

7 hours ago, Jonleahy said:

That's fantastic Jon. Glad you're all back together!! We leave Northern Ireland 31/5! Its all a bit of a blur!!  Enjoy some much needed family time!! I'm sure your kids were ecstatically happy to see their Da!!! 

• Like 1

Hello there! Joining the queue for company :) We lodged our application (300) in early Feb, got asked for checks and form 80 about a month later, and sent everything in early April.

Congratulations to all who got their golden ticket this month! It looks like partners applications are processed fairly swiftly in London, so fingers crossed for the rest of us.

• Like 2