SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

5 minutes ago, unzippy said:

9.30 this morning, an email arrived saying 309 and 100 have been granted.

Submitted Dec 13th, uploaded the last bit of evidence Fri eve, granted on the 18th Apr.

Yay!!! Hopefully mine will be as quick when I finally get the AFP!!! Good luck with everything that follows!!!

35 minutes ago, unzippy said:

Submitted Dec 13th, uploaded the last bit of evidence Fri eve, granted on the 18th Apr.

Ha! I knew it would be soon after you uploaded the AFP clearance! Congrats! I know how you euphoric it feels and the relief of knowing a very crucial aspect is in place to start your life in Australia.  Good luck with your emigration! I hope life in Australia is all that you dream it to be.

• Like 1

Congrats unzippy!! When did you first submit your application?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, unzippy said:

Fantastic news unzippy!! Congrats :)

• Like 1

Wow Unzippy that is really fast.  I placed my app at the end of Feb 2017.  We have CO and some additional info has been requested by the CO (inc the medicals).  Im guessing my case may be more complicated than most.  Wifi is aussie and has 2 kids from previous marriage.  I have two kids that live with me from my previous marriage (all under 15) and we have a 2 year old together!   Had to go to Court to get Leave to Remove permission to take my two children, which we got.  We are having to register the court order in Australia, which is not arraign forward :(    We hope to go by the end of November 2017 

• Like 3

12 weeks- gosh that is quick. A year ago it was quoted as 10-14 months. It took us from Feb - Sept to get ours. It wasn't even looked at until May. They have obviously upped their quota and employed more people. I was told that there was a monthly quota that was why there was a delay.

• Like 1

Hey all,

I have not wrote before but have been following.

I submitted application on March 2nd 2017 and today have received a grant email for a 309. That's less than 7 weeks!

Have been with partner 2 years and front loaded absolutely everything including medicals, police checks for us both and forms 80 and 1221 (weren't sure if these were required but didn't want anything at all to hold us up)

Since my application i have not heard from immigration or even been assigned a case officer so obviously was super shocked to see that email!

Definitely worth front loading as much as possible. 

Good luck all! :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, user121 said:

Hey all,

I submitted application on March 2nd 2017 and today have received a grant email for a 309. That's less than 7 weeks!

Have been with partner 2 years and front loaded absolutely everything including medicals, police checks for us both and forms 80 and 1221 (weren't sure if these were required but didn't want anything at all to hold us up)

Since my application i have not heard from immigration or even been assigned a case officer so obviously was super shocked to see that email!

Wow. Amazing. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, user121 said:

Hey all,

Welcome to the forum and Congrats on a quick grant! Where are you planning to move too? 

4 hours ago, cathh said:

We received our 100 grant email this morning, yay! Applied 9th November so just over 5 months. 

Awesome News! Did you front load or wait for C/O contact ? 

2 hours ago, Lever40 said:

Welcome to the forum and Congrats on a quick grant! Where are you planning to move too? 

Awesome News! Did you front load or wait for C/O contact ? 

We did not front load, medical and checks were requested in February. If I had my time again I would frontload as it seems to make it quicker.