SUMMARY: Spouse Visa Processing times OFFSHORE-UK. Please add your Stats.

Guest sr1992

6 minutes ago, Kellydud said:

Thanks.  Now to start organising everything for the move.  Is anyone taking their dog?  If so any recommendations on who to use?

Theres a section on taking pets, check it out plenty seem to have done it. Wish I had a dog to take lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheWayOfThePony said:

Hello there! Joining the queue for company :) We lodged our application (300) in early Feb, got asked for checks and form 80 about a month later, and sent everything in early April.

Congratulations to all who got their golden ticket this month! It looks like partners applications are processed fairly swiftly in London, so fingers crossed for the rest of us.

Welcome to the queue!! Yep they seem to be moving pretty swiftly thru some of them, that's for sure!!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lewnee said:

Does anyone have any information in regards to the Subclass 100 Permanent Visa?  Or is their a forum on this? 

I was granted mine last week - there's a few of us having just been granted. What would you like to know? 

Myself and partner applied 3 months ago, and have just seen a lot of the changes in regards to the "Fantastic" 2017 Aus budget (hint of sarcasm) and that subclass 100 visa's will be effected- stressing about the processing time as it's passed the 3 months mark for us now - 3 months and 1 day (patience is not a strong point) wondering if these will effect the processing time if already in que?

• Like 1

Just now, lewnee said:

Myself and partner applied 3 months ago, and have just seen a lot of the changes in regards to the "Fantastic" 2017 Aus budget (hint of sarcasm) and that subclass 100 visa's will be effected- stressing about the processing time as it's passed the 3 months mark for us now - 3 months and 1 day (patience is not a strong point) wondering if these will effect the processing time if already in que?

This is really hard to call, as everyone's application is unique and assessed on its own merits. Have you been asked for medicals etc?

They've already extended processing times officially on Web.  Many have gone thru recently around the 3 month mark.  I have seen some wait 6 months tho. 

• Like 1

We applied offshore for the 309 in 2015 (through post)- then received the email to apply for 100 in Feb to apply all information online so no agent as we are both living in Australia now- we didnt need to do the Medical this time around as my partner is from the UK. Ahhhh it's so stressful and confusing. I cant imagine going through this process now with the increase of funds to O.o 

29 minutes ago, lewnee said:

We applied offshore for the 309 in 2015 (through post)- then received the email to apply for 100 in Feb to apply all information online so no agent as we are both living in Australia now- we didnt need to do the Medical this time around as my partner is from the UK. Ahhhh it's so stressful and confusing. I cant imagine going through this process now with the increase of funds to O.o 

Ah okay, I thought you were offshore with your first application. I've known people that have waited 8+ months for the second half. And I'm not too au fait with how these are processed! Hopefully someone with experience may see this thread. Good luck tho!!!

On 8 May 2017 at 11:44 PM, Beffers said:

Thanks!! We may be as close as Seaford or over Upwey direction. We arrive 16/6.  Think there's another thread on here under the Victoria section too! 

Brilliant, I vote Seaford!  Bayside is lovely.  Safe trip over and def touch base once your here and ready to get out for a drink!

• Like 1

On 9 May 2017 at 4:52 AM, zx6r said:

Assuming medicals and police check goes through ok then we will be heading to the Melbourne area.  

We think its going to be around April time next year.  Once granted then the hard part begins, finding a job and somewhere to live!

You'll be in the same boat we were in a little over two years ago!  Well we'll be here so feel free to touch base or ask anything if you need info at all, more than happy to help and catch up for a drink once you finally make it to OZ!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, leftyandstumpy said:

Brilliant, I vote Seaford!  Bayside is lovely.  Safe trip over and def touch base once your here and ready to get out for a drink!

Hi.

We are staying in St Kilda initially. I love bayside but also love the hills!! Lots of research to do on arrival haha

• Like 2

I thought we had missed the boat on this month's grants as I got the impression they were pretty much sent in the first week, but we got the call!! PMV granted after 3 months! :D Not long for people still waiting I'd think :)

I'll take a few days to let it sink in as I'm still shell shocked, and then start thinking move, wedding, and 820. But all good and exciting!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, TheWayOfThePony said:

I thought we had missed the boat on this month's grants as I got the impression they were pretty much sent in the first week, but we got the call!! PMV granted after 3 months! :D Not long for people still waiting I'd think :)

I'll take a few days to let it sink in as I'm still shell shocked, and then start thinking move, wedding, and 820. But all good and exciting!

Thats Awesome, Im on PMV but not expecting mine for another month or so because our wedding date is a bit later than most others here. When are you getting married and where ya going too ? 

• Like 2

Great news! Congrats! ?

• Like 2

Brilliant!! Fab news!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lever40 said:

Thats Awesome, Im on PMV but not expecting mine for another month or so because our wedding date is a bit later than most others here. When are you getting married and where ya going too ? 

We said early November, though we didn't want to make definite plans in case we had to wait 12-16 months and postpone the date. So it might change a tad depending on venues availability etc!

And I'm going to Melbourne  (how original I know !) :)

When are are you guys getting married?

• Like 2

On 2017-5-11 at 11:51, leftyandstumpy said:

You'll be in the same boat we were in a little over two years ago!  Well we'll be here so feel free to touch base or ask anything if you need info at all, more than happy to help and catch up for a drink once you finally make it to OZ!

Sounds great, thank you!  We will take you up on that drink when we get there :D

• Like 2

On 15/05/2017 at 22:52, TheWayOfThePony said:

We said early November, though we didn't want to make definite plans in case we had to wait 12-16 months and postpone the date. So it might change a tad depending on venues availability etc!

And I'm going to Melbourne  (how original I know !) :)

When are are you guys getting married?

We are Feb next year, so just on the 9 months mark now. We've our venue and ceremony all booked and the women has her first dress shopping appointment thing booked so its all moving along there. 

Melbourne too ;) Best city :P Which part are you going too? Quite a few of us going to eastern suburbs.

• Like 2

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:34, Lever40 said:

We are Feb next year, so just on the 9 months mark now. We've our venue and ceremony all booked and the women has her first dress shopping appointment thing booked so its all moving along there. 

Melbourne too ;) Best city :P Which part are you going too? Quite a few of us going to eastern suburbs.

Oh how exciting! Planning so far ahead is smart, you can probably expect a lot of European guests :) it'll be warm too, provided Melbourne doesn't do her four-season-in-a-day thing ;)

I'll be holding the migrant fort in the western suburbs! I love it there, it's rather underrated. Though I must say I haven't really explored the east side bar St Kilda. There will be time to travel outside the CBD and the hipster suburbs now though!

• Like 1

On 5/18/2017 at 12:05, TheWayOfThePony said:

Oh how exciting! Planning so far ahead is smart, you can probably expect a lot of European guests :) it'll be warm too, provided Melbourne doesn't do her four-season-in-a-day thing ;)

I'll be holding the migrant fort in the western suburbs! I love it there, it's rather underrated. Though I must say I haven't really explored the east side bar St Kilda. There will be time to travel outside the CBD and the hipster suburbs now though!

Having only 8 coming over, its extremely expensive for my folks etc to come, but glad they can none the less. Yeah Feb can be very warm, but like you said, 4 seasons in one day! 

To be fair never really done much exploring in the west, I just like how I can head out to the yarra valley and into the mountains really handy from where we are gona be based in the east, its such a nice part of outer Melbourne

• Like 2

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 22:04, Lever40 said:

Having only 8 coming over, its extremely expensive for my folks etc to come, but glad they can none the less. Yeah Feb can be very warm, but like you said, 4 seasons in one day! 

To be fair never really done much exploring in the west, I just like how I can head out to the yarra valley and into the mountains really handy from where we are gona be based in the east, its such a nice part of outer Melbourne

Ha, I think that's 8 more than what I'll have! But I knew it when I applied. It's quite the commitment in terms of money and annual leave so I can't really stamp my foot and demand everyone comes and celebrates the Princess ? I'm happy for your message that the family is making that long trip though :) 

Yeah Melbourne is BIG and I have only seen a fraction of it. It's so great that you can be in the mountains or on the beach after a swift train ride! That and the glorious food - you understand why it constantly tops the polls of most livable cities :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

Long time lurker but I thought I'd add my timeline for others to see.

Applied 1st week of December 2016.

Health check and extra police checks requested for sponsor - 1st week of April 

Submitted those details - 1st week of May 

309/100 granted - 26th of May 2017.

So just under 6 months of processing.

Leaving for Sydney - End of October 2017!

Edited by JohnNorwich
  • Like 5