My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You found it then? Is the hostel living up to expectation, so far? Get ourself out tonight and hand out those CVs. I think Fremantle would be a much nicer place for you to stay and work for a few months rather than being stuck out in the outback, especially through the summertime!

There's these pub jobs in the wheatbelt type Areas. They would be good for saving money for obvious reasons but I'm not sure if im too wimpy for that sort of thing. But I don't see how ill be able to save much if I stay in the city

Go for it Stacey...pubs out in the wheatbelt are amazing and so many backpackers do a stint as barmaid/waitress/cook..... you will meet some amazing people..... x

..............Don't remember doing this......????

..............I met some Perth poms....

...............their names on the meet up list......

................a few no longer posting on here.......a while ago....

.................didn't think ...naming individual people......would interest others TBH....

.................no secrets.........99%........exactly as they appear on here.....

I enjoyed meeting the people I did at the meet in the City. Everyone was lovely and I was pleased I met you :)

I was there after my meeting as well. I thought I detected a distant glow. I thought it was just another frying back packer. Well I never. I had no idea it was you 'steaming', even on fire after doing the deed.

I had to have a cider to calm down!! I'm on top at the moment :dull: :laugh:

Seriously though, I really dont like bunk beds!

I had to have a cider to calm down!! I'm on top at the moment :dull: :laugh:

Seriously though, I really dont like bunk beds!

I dare say. Hope you have protective bars as to not fall out of bed during the night. I rather liked top bunks and view the world from a height. How many bunks in your room. Last time I has such accommodation (London) there was three in the room (six people, when complete occupancy)