My travel thread

Quokka2005

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacey will be the first to admit that those of us who have special access to Staceys world (via FB msgs) have been 'exposed' to more whinging (stress) than in the thread! She'll also tell you what wonderful advice and tough love, Aunty Ali, HH and Lady R give....and how she is eternally grateful that we stop what we're doing to tend to her needs....won't you Stacey! Lol. No seriously we want her to have an awesome time, to let her guard down and to embrace this wonderful opportunity because we wish we'd had the opportunity to do it ourselves (well I do) and we see ourselves as Mum/Big Sister/Trusted friend role. We just care about her!

Perhaps a little too much advise at times. I'm not sure what the big secret with regards location is. I mean anybody could have tracked her down in the Fremantle Back packers if that was an aim.

A case of over protection perhaps? I'm sure Stacy as a million back packers before her will find her feet, even if the best is meant for her.

There's bit of a difference between saying "I'm going to Fremantle today" to telling everyone my exact location for 8 weeks. If people really want to know then they can PM if they want but I'm not saying the name for everyone to see especially people who look but never post. Can't seem to win - one minute being told to stop putting locations up then its the opposite

There's bit of a difference between saying "I'm going to Fremantle today" to telling everyone my exact location for 8 weeks. If people really want to know then they can PM if they want but I'm not saying the name for everyone to see especially people who look but never post. Can't seem to win - one minute being told to stop putting locations up then its the opposite

I personally don't care (nothing against you in particular of course!) but that's how I saw it. Doesn't matter anyway :happy_face_cowboy_w

………its beyond the black stump stacey……….enough said lol….

……..hope your enjoying it…….Xxx

Your call. Just I know the region well and may, but probably not know the pub. Hey it's not a topless gig is it?

Well if it is Flag,I expect the pays good!:wink:And how do you know there are topless bars or whatever up that way???Hmmm?:laugh:

We all saw her previous Avatar - I reckon she'd get good tips :)