Sad news from UK

Quoll

I'm not totally sure if this is the right place or not but it is with much sadness that we learned of the sudden and quite unexpected death, yesterday, of one of our long standing members - Fizzybangs.

She finally moved back to UK in May this year and was gearing up to live life to the max in the place she loved and felt she belonged.

She was a fount of knowledge after more than half a lifetime in Australia and was very supportive to people moving in either direction and I am sure many of you will remember her fondly.

I remember Fizzybangs name though I didn't know her well - she had moved to Paignton and was having a whale of a time, I recall.

I've just been reading through her old posts and I didn't know that her move to the UK had been delayed again and again by various circumstances - instead of going in 2012 when she wanted to, she had to keep putting it off, and it's such a shame that when she did finally achieve her dream, she had such a short time to enjoy it.

I'm not totally sure if this is the right place or not but it is with much sadness that we learned of the sudden and quite unexpected death, yesterday, of one of our long standing members - Fizzybangs.

She finally moved back to UK in May this year and was gearing up to live life to the max in the place she loved and felt she belonged.

She was a fount of knowledge after more than half a lifetime in Australia and was very supportive to people moving in either direction and I am sure many of you will remember her fondly.

I think this is the perfect place for Fizzybangs Quoll. So saddened to hear the news, I'm glad that she finally got to move back to the UK even if her time to enjoy it was limited. I know some of you were very close to her and that this news will have touched you more than others.

She was a massive support to many of us who are struggling and have struggled in Australia. I got to know her well via FB but unfortunately never had the privilege to meet her in person. She was a kind, thoughtful, positive, funny and amazingly supportive woman and will be missed by so many.

Since she arrived back in the UK, she was so happy and thoroughly enjoying life that it's a blessing she finally got to return to England which is where she wanted to be.

I never got to meet Lisa even though we often talked about it but nonetheless we had become personal friends. We both moved back to the UK around the same time and her insatiable love of the UK easily washed away any doubts. The reality absolutely met her fantasy and having spent 30 years in Australia raising her children this was her time -

not that it was easy and a return to Australia was needed for a while, such was her passion for life that she filled me with love for Tasmania too! I am glad she died where she felt she belonged but my heart goes out to her husband, they do have a

daughter and other family here but how difficult for him so soon into their time here.

Lisa was a free spirit, intelligent and caring I often felt she looked at the world as a child would with wonder and amazement. She reminded me of my mum with values from better days.

Struggling for words, I found out via FB yesterday but wanted to show my respects here, I couldn't find the words yesterday so this is the best I can do.

Goodbye Fizzybangs

Oh bloody hell ,so sorry ....god bless you fizzybangs ....rest in peace .