Guest guest36187

17 hours ago, Zaki said:

I echo!  If we check properly two types of Streamline DIBP might have applied. 1) if you requested to submit docs in 28 days as per my knowledge your Application has been assigned to Co

2)'Invitation to commence docs' This is I guess Auto generated mail from DIBP No specific info about CO. 

me and my sponsors have been waiting for a long time for AoS even though we got invitation earlier ? 

Can anyone guide me For AoS we applied on 23rd December 2017 Still out of our hand *sigh 

@Zaki ~ regarding the AOS, I suggest you contact Centerlink to check if they have received all the required docs, uncompleted application may result in major delays.

8-10 weeks are very normal processing time for AOS. As you submitted on 23rd Dec, you have to exclude xmas and ny closing period, so your one is only about 10 weeks or so.

You'll get contacted very soon. 

44 minutes ago, TinaH said:

@Zaki ~ regarding the AOS, I suggest you contact Centerlink to check if they have received all the required docs, uncompleted application may result in major delays.

8-10 weeks are very normal processing time for AOS. As you submitted on 23rd Dec, you have to exclude xmas and ny closing period, so your one is only about 10 weeks or so.

You'll get contacted very soon. 

@TinaH there was only a mistake in IT return. Later on it was rectified.

Expecting a big jump this week ?

• Like 2

On 3/13/2018 at 15:11, TinaH said:

@whataday ~ next month will be 36 months. So we'll hear some news after Easter maybe?

Where did you hear the rumor? If March applicants still didn't hear anything from DIBP then I don't think we will. 

Hi All

I think most of applications lodged in April 2015 will be released to a final processing in April 2018 or so.

Another 10 days no update since 13/03/2018.

I hope some of us like me still have a few patience left :P

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, whataday said:

Hi All

I think most of applications lodged in April 2015 will be released to a final processing in April 2018 or so.

Another 10 days no update since 13/03/2018.

I hope some of us like me still have a few patience left :P

I hope not. I hope we'll have some updates by the end of this week. 

Today is our ‘two year’ waiting room anniversary.

It’s not been too bad, a little disappointing and frustrating at times. But sharing experience with others on this forum is a great help.

I don’t know how long we still have to wait, but we are hoping it will be only another 18 months (which is now exactly the same timeframe as we hade been expecting two years ago).

Good luck to everyone and help yourselves to the cake!

• Like 4

I will send an email - this is the push I needed!! The emails from the Case Officer still came from pvc email address, just had a signature:

*Case officer name*

Case Officer

Parent Visa Centre

Parent, Child and Other Family Section 

Permanent Visa & Citizenship Programme|Visa & Citizenship Management

Visa and Citizenship  Services

Department of Home Affairs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zaki said:

My sister went to Centralink in the morning. They said DIBP will hit up for your Aos to be processed. That means I gotta wait for CO. 

Seriously I am completely blank what's wrong with my AoS. It's been 3 months. ?

What do they mean by hit up your AOS? They can’t process until they get told by CO?

45 minutes ago, gafuk said:

After 16 weeks our extra Medicals eventually done and sent to Immigration, so hopefully now waiting for request for 2nd VAC.

Any idea how long the wait is between paying 2nd Vac and getting visa at the moment ?

Pls keep us updated. Good luck to you and everyone in this forum!!! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TinaH said:

What do they mean by hit up your AOS? They can’t process until they get told by CO?

Yes prolly. I am pretty sure they didn't want to entertain her. I screenshoted @HarrisL16 post regarding AoS. She showed that to staff but staff already reminded Canberra office twice

Completely hopeless! 

Edited by Zaki
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, gafuk said:

After 16 weeks our extra Medicals eventually done and sent to Immigration, so hopefully now waiting for request for 2nd VAC.

Any idea how long the wait is between paying 2nd Vac and getting visa at the moment ?

@gafuk

Good luck, you deserve fast tracking after all you have been through.

For us, the time from payment of 2nd VAC and visa grant was 5 days.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zaki said:

Yes prolly. I am pretty sure they didn't want to entertain her. I screenshoted @HarrisL16 post regarding AoS. She showed that to staff but staff already reminded Canberra office twice

Completely hopeless! 

@Zaki I honestly think that all will fall in place soon. DIBP is probably waiting to finalise a few applications in the queue and then yours will be ready to process quickly. Good luck.