Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

theballies

We are expecting mail to submit additional docs by end of Nov19. For AoS, Can anyone please tell us -

1. We have joint sponsors, my Son and Daughter. Do both are required to submit their Docs thro their own MyGov account separately or both sponsors docs thro' any one MyGov account?

2. They will get Interview call both separately or only one ?

3. AoS Application Form SU594 they both are required to fill and send to Centrelink or only One sponsor need to fill application form?  Also, Application Form to send by online MyGov or printed form to hand deliver in Centrelink?

4. Bank Guarantee can be issued by any one sponsor from CBA?  or BG should be issued by joint account of both sponsors?

5. Can we submit Bank Guarantee letter scan copy online in MyGov?  or Original BG letter by hand delivery to Centrelink?

All confusing for me................. Plz share your experience............

Hi All,

I have a silly question about AoS. The "Visa Applicant Details" page of the Aos online application asks for the "Visa applicant file reference number". However I dont see a "file refernce number" in the letter from Immi. I see a file number but its too long to fit into the AoS field below. Any idea which ID I should use?

AoS application:

image.thumb.png.5250a00c3ad510b3a22132c37ff5642f.png

Below are the available IDs from Immi's letter:

image.png.7a24063b356cccd0d9c44fb5b09a2974.png

19 minutes ago, NewBee2019 said:

Hi All,

I have a silly question about AoS. The "Visa Applicant Details" page of the Aos online application asks for the "Visa applicant file reference number". However I dont see a "file refernce number" in the letter from Immi. I see a file number but its too long to fit into the AoS field below. Any idea which ID I should use?

AoS application:

image.thumb.png.5250a00c3ad510b3a22132c37ff5642f.png

Below are the available IDs from Immi's letter:

image.png.7a24063b356cccd0d9c44fb5b09a2974.png

This question has been asked on the other parent topic.  Maybe that might help.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, NewBee2019 said:

@Abdur Rashid

@theballies

I suppose I am being a worrypot here but just wanted to see if your AoS went through and if so, what format did you choose to use? I'll usethe same 🙂

Otherwise, I think I will try taking out the BCC and using the rest of the numbers with the /.

I have not reached the AOS stage yet, hopefully soon 🤞

• Thanks 1

Just a small update, today I received a SMS at 3:35pm, " A Department of Human Services - Centrelink Service Officer will call you today from a private number. Please answer this call. Do not reply by SMS".

FYI, I have submitted the AOS application online on the 20th AUG 19.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 2

WOOHOO!!  Our time has come.  I received the long awaited 'further documents' email from the PVC for my parents visa about an hour ago!!  

It's been a very exiting 2 days for us, yesterday my husband and I passed our citizenship tests, and now today mum and dads email coming through!!  So happy!! 😀

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

3 hours ago, theballies said:

WOOHOO!!  Our time has come.  I received the long awaited 'further documents' email from the PVC for my parents visa about an hour ago!!  

It's been a very exiting 2 days for us, yesterday my husband and I passed our citizenship tests, and now today mum and dads email coming through!!  So happy!! 😀

Congratulations theballies! Happy for you all. 

Now I can expect to be contacted around next month 🙂 

Thank you for sharing

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, theballies said:

Absolutely fantastic news. So happy for you.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, theballies said:

Great News!   Congrats!!!  We are in Queue just 2 weeks away.....Waiting..........

Edited by Greece
  • Thanks 1

@theballiesHi , can i ask if you did the paper application to WA parent visa section? and also on the email you received on 27th Jan 2016, there should be 2 pdf files, one pdf file which is called "IMMI acknowledgement of Application received". In that pdf may i know whats the date on the first page next to "Date of Visa application"? My email came thru on 27th Jan 2016 and has a date of date of visa application as 27th Jan 2016 and i still have not received the email for further docs

3 minutes ago, sub7er said:

@theballiesHi , can i ask if you did the paper application to WA parent visa section? and also on the email you received on 27th Jan 2016, there should be 2 pdf files, one pdf file which is called "IMMI acknowledgement of Application received". In that pdf may i know whats the date on the first page next to "Date of Visa application"? My email came thru on 27th Jan 2016 and has a date of date of visa application as 27th Jan 2016 and i still have not received the email for further docs

Hi there,

Yes it was the paper application to the P erth office.  The pdf on that original email says Date of Visa application: 25 January 2016.  I would guess that you will hear in the next few days...  Good luck 😀

On 12/11/2019 at 16:00, Michael S said:

Just a small update, today I received a SMS at 3:35pm, " A Department of Human Services - Centrelink Service Officer will call you today from a private number. Please answer this call. Do not reply by SMS".

FYI, I have submitted the AOS application online on the 20th AUG 19.

Hi

Congratulations! Do you remember what the original estimate for completion was, when you submitted your aos application?

I am trying to get an idea of how reliable their ETA is. Or maybe it varies from area to area? Does anyone have an idea about this..?

2 hours ago, NewBee2019 said:

Hi

Congratulations! Do you remember what the original estimate for completion was, when you submitted your aos application?

I am trying to get an idea of how reliable their ETA is. Or maybe it varies from area to area? Does anyone have an idea about this..?

AOS submitted on 20 AUG 19 and I was given an estimated completion date on 01 OCT 19.

Received SMS and finished phone interview on 12 NOV 19.
Before the phone interview call ended, the officer told me she will finalise the AOS and I will receive a letter in mygov inbox for paying the bond the next day.

However 2 days past, I have yet to receive the letter, call up Centrelink twice and I was told to keep waiting.....

Frustrationssssss after frustrationssssssssss

Hello, Can anyone please help me for following doubts -

1.  Which is official Website to apply NSW Australia Police Clearance for CPV 143? I am in Aus on visitor visa SC 600.

2.  We have to make AoS Application Online in MyGov? or  We have to send Printed Form SU594 to Centrelink?

3. For Identity check, we have to upload documents Online in MyGov?  or Printed docs to submit to Centrelink?