Parent visa application timelines (143 & 173)

theballies

16 hours ago, AMP said:

Just to update on the timeline. Details on my signature.  All now done and waiting for final acceptance from Immi.  There seem to have been very few actual visas allocated lately, albeit lots of activity on all that is required to lead up to this. 

Hopefully you will have your PR in time for Xmas 😄 

Hi All

I am filling form 80 and feeling confused about question#17.

Do I need to provide address history for the last ten years for all the places I "stayed" at? E.g. visiting friends/family in Australia or other countries? I.e. Should I include addresses from trips that were long holidays?

Or

Is it only referring to where I "Lived" in the last ten years? I.e. my permanent residence

Thanks!

4 hours ago, NewBee2019 said:

Hi All

I am filling form 80 and feeling confused about question#17.

Do I need to provide address history for the last ten years for all the places I "stayed" at? E.g. visiting friends/family in Australia or other countries? I.e. Should I include addresses from trips that were long holidays?

Or

Is it only referring to where I "Lived" in the last ten years? I.e. my permanent residence

Thanks!

You need to write all Countries (not cities) you visited during last 10 years, all in chronological order. Month/Year to Month/Year

• Thanks 1

Hello

Another question. My mother is currently in Australia on visitors visa. I believe that she is not supposed to be in the country during the 143 grant. However given the unpredictable timeline after submission of documents, I am not sure if she should leave the country right away after we submit the requested additional documents or should we wait to hear back from immigration? Or should we email our case officer and ask for advice?

Does anyone else have any experience like this? Any advice on how to handle this situation?

TIA!

8 minutes ago, NewBee2019 said:

Hello

Another question. My mother is currently in Australia on visitors visa. I believe that she is not supposed to be in the country during the 143 grant. However given the unpredictable timeline after submission of documents, I am not sure if she should leave the country right away after we submit the requested additional documents or should we wait to hear back from immigration? Or should we email our case officer and ask for advice?

Does anyone else have any experience like this? Any advice on how to handle this situation?

TIA!

No don’t make her leave as it will be at least 4 months before you get the Visa. She doesn’t have to leave until after you’ve been asked to pay the second installment,  I think you have 28 days to leave the country and you need to send them copies of your flight tickets.

We got the email for more documents on the 6/8/2019 and are still waiting to pay the second installment. Enjoy Christmas and New Year with your Mum. 😘

• Thanks 1

Hi All,

My wife is pregnant and the baby's due date will be in May 2020. I would like to invite my parents to visit us in Australia or for child care support.

Please let me know how can I apply and what will be the duration of the visa.

Parents age: Dad 65+ and Mom 56.

Thanks

Nick

26 minutes ago, NickB89 said:

Hi All,

My wife is pregnant and the baby's due date will be in May 2020. I would like to invite my parents to visit us in Australia or for child care support.

Thanks

Nick

Sub class 600 visitor visa for ONE year. (Stay 12 months in Aus out of 18 months)

3 minutes ago, Greece said:

Sub class 600 visitor visa for ONE year. (Stay 12 months in Aus out of 18 months)

31 minutes ago, NickB89 said:

Hi All,

Thanks

Nick

Hi 

I applied for my mum 600 family sponsored visitor visa twice through immi account. She got 12months stay from each time. ( out of Australia for 3 months in between)

But I heard everyone is different.

Seek informations from the immi website. 
Hope it helps! 

On 21/11/2019 at 17:05, NewBee2019 said:

Hello

TIA!

You will get email to be off shore .

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

a friend applied for 143 on 27/01/2016 and acknowledged on 29/01/2016 got request for further documents on14/11/2019

Just waiting for my file applied 28/01/2016 and acknowledged 29/01/2016... same day acknowledged as friend’s

plz advise if anyone after this date has received any request for further documents 

thanks 

Vaz

Edited by Samvaz99
  • Like 1

On 18/11/2019 at 12:51, Michael S said:

Thanks, I received the Bank Guarantee Request letter on last Friday, three days after the phone interview concluded. 

@Michael S

Did you submit the bank guarantee document online or in person? I submitted it in the "upload documents" section but unsure if that will suffice. Planning to visit centerlink tomorrow. Also, have you heard back from centerlink?

Any idea how long this stage normally takes these days? 

On 18/11/2019 at 12:51, Michael S said:

Thanks, I received the Bank Guarantee Request letter on last Friday, three days after the phone interview concluded. 

@Michael S

Did you submit the bank guarantee document online or in person? I submitted it in the "upload documents" section but unsure if that will suffice. Planning to visit centerlink tomorrow. Also, have you heard back from centerlink?

23 hours ago, NewBee2019 said:

@Michael S

I submitted the bank guarantee documents and the bank guarantee request letter online. mygov -> Centrelink -> upload documents -> uploaded them under "Financials" category

I have not heard back from centrelink.

From the information I have gathered from this forum, the wait time appears to be random, some waited for like a week, some waited for like a month, some even got rejected for no reasons when everything was done right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Visa just granted after payment of 2nd VAC this morning!

Our timeline is as follows:

Visa applied on 14 Oct 2015

Request for further documents  on 23 July 2019

AOS applied on 29 July 2019

Centrelink's interview with sponsor on 24 Sep 2019

Request for bank guarantee by Centrelink on 30 Sep 2019

AOS acceptance letter from Centrelink on 28 Oct 2019

Request to pay 2nd VAC on 22 Nov 2019

Paid 2nd VAC on 27 Nov 2019

Visa granted on 27 Nov 2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1